Dexter High Class of 1995

Dexter High Class of 1995

Posted in the Dexter Forum

Cousin

Milford, MI

#1 Nov 1, 2009
Heard some classmates died over the years, but couldn't verify who. Help would be welcomed.

Since: Jun 10

Chongqing, China

#2 Jun 22, 2010
i'm in china, but i likeDexter Morgan is a jovial employee in the Miami Metropolitan Police Department's crime lab, but his meticulously crafted life masks his true nature. In reality Dexter is a disciplined and murderous psychopath (a self-admitted "monster"), and he slakes his blood lust at night by carefully killing the serial killers he tracks down during the day. Based on the novels (Darkly Dreaming Dexter,[URL=http://www.dvdsets hop.com/products/Dexter-Season -4-DVD-Boxset-DVDS-2022.html]d exter[/URL].

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 7 new charter schools opening in Michigan in fall Aug 22 Garth 1
News Police seek man in armed home invasion between ... Aug 20 nancys734 1
News Rocco "Rocky" J. Minghini Jr. (Aug '13) Aug 16 Jamison Cuc 2
Should John Torres be Stockbridge police officer? (Feb '13) Aug 12 Little sports car 7
people of stockbridge (Jan '16) Jan '16 shabe 1
News Court amnesty program on certain tickets will '... (Feb '13) Dec '15 Loulou 2
main streat computers (Dec '15) Dec '15 shane samulak 1

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dexter Mortgages