Georgia Monument Builders Association, Fraud Ken Smith, ken.smith2344@gmail.com

Posted in the Dewy Rose Forum

Valdosta Beautification

Americus, GA

#1 Oct 4, 2012
This is a known fraudulent scammer! Note that he does not provide his address in the email, asks what source of payment you accept. In this email, he provided a drawing. This is a common scam in the monument industry. Protect yourself and do not conduct business with this individual! Seller beware!
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2012 9:26 AM
To: parmatmastone@gmail.com
Subject: Customer service
Good morning,
Am Ken Smith I will like to know if you do carry Upright monument with the size ( Top 24" x 6" x 18" in a Gray color with the front polished with serp top and rock pitched sides and with a base of 34"x 12"x 06").I have attached a sketch
Please respond back as soon as possible and you can E-mail me with the types and sizes you do carry in stock and also will like to know the form of payment you do accept?. I will look forward to hear back from you ASAP.
Kind Regard
Ken .
Alana

Sydney, Australia

#2 Apr 4, 2013
Hi Valdosta,
I received this exact email, and knew it looked suspicious. Have you heard anything else about it?
Yeah

Portsmouth, OH

#3 May 17, 2013
I got one too this past winter. I don't remember who it was from. Wanted to arrange shipping over seas. Sounded to good to be true I just ignored it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dewy Rose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 23 min JayPo 2,056
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Bill in Dville 55,670
Patterson doubles up in Atlanta National Dragst... Sep 16 kyyopmxz 1
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
Review: Lifecare EMS Aug '14 paramedic dude 4
Jess Hart? Jul '14 Anyone 1
Police Arrest Third Suspect in Home Invasion Ar... Jul '14 Janie Allen 2
•••
•••
•••

Dewy Rose Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dewy Rose People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE