Grape Discovery Center hires manager ...

Grape Discovery Center hires manager Mackenzie Cady

There are 21 comments on the Observer story from Feb 23, 2013, titled Grape Discovery Center hires manager Mackenzie Cady. In it, Observer reports that:

The Concord Grape Belt Heritage Association announced Mackenzie Cady has assumed the role of manager of the Grape Discovery Center in Westfield.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Observer.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bill

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Do they still have the guy they hired from Niagara Falls? If so how many fools do you need to run that dead end joint?
Westfield Rez

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Feb 25, 2013
How much more of hard earned taxpayer dollars are they going to sink into this worthless project.
resident

North East, PA

#3 Feb 25, 2013
This project seems to be a pipe dream and I am appalled to know that any taxpayers dollars have gone to support this. What a waste of money.
jack

Cohoes, NY

#4 Feb 25, 2013
From Westfield?
property owner

Dunkirk, NY

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Almost 2 million dollars of taxpayer funding for this project. Ever wonder why we the taxpayers are broke???????

Since: Sep 12

Fredonia, NY

#7 Mar 16, 2013
jack wrote:
From Westfield?
Yes
Dave

Dunkirk, NY

#8 Mar 17, 2013
Who got the DWI?
Poppy

Park Ridge, NJ

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Hard to believe they wasted millions of taxpayer dollars on this project. Next time you are wondering where all of your tax money has gone to, go stare at this building. It is why the businesses have left, it is the reason our children will be forced to move away. What a waste.
traveler

Westfield, NY

#10 Mar 21, 2013
Does the new manager know anything about the grape industry or is this just going to be a gift shop? Just asking...
Westfield town resident

Dunkirk, NY

#11 Mar 21, 2013
traveler wrote:
Does the new manager know anything about the grape industry or is this just going to be a gift shop? Just asking...
The new Gunnard's, gift store of course. And it will be closed within 6 months.
Cooter

Buffalo, NY

#12 Mar 21, 2013
Wmillions of dollars? On what?
Westfield town resident

Dunkirk, NY

#13 Mar 21, 2013
The grape center has recieved close to 2 million dollars in grants. Its a good question, what was this money spent on because the place looks like a dump. Take a drive around the whole place, nothing has been done in the back.
WORKING in Westfield

Newington, CT

#16 Mar 21, 2013
The new manager does not have a DWI. I work for the police of Westfield and know that for a fact. Also, if any of you are WORKING instead of wasting time on this, you would know it is not a money pit and is the reason this town will not run in to the ground. Enjoy talking behind your screens because you have nothing better to do. Know your facts before you get on TOPIX.
Ridiculous

Dunkirk, NY

#19 Mar 21, 2013
This site is obserd. Mackenzie did NOT get a DWI not that it's anyone's business anyways. Mind your own business. And congratulations to her on the new job. I went to school with her and she's always worked hard. She doesn't deserve this slander. Go get a job and a life and maybe you'll have better things to do than make things up on this god forsaken website.
In Westfield

Farmington, CT

#21 Mar 22, 2013
Why is this town obsessed with bringing people down? That is the reason so many people leave. Stay out of other people's business and worry about your own lives and less about talking about what other people are doing. You should be happy that a resident from this town has taken a job to promote the community. Instead you sit behind fake names and talk like you have any merit. I'm sick of everyone in this town getting a bad name because petty people like all of you sit here and bring down someone you don't even know. ENOUGH ALREADY. The only way these comments would be even a little bit credible would be if you would use your real names. Of course you won't because that's how pathetic this is. Use this energy for something else rather than negativity and maybe you would see progress in Westfield rather than the same things over and over again.
Frank

United States

#23 Mar 22, 2013
Wah wah wah, grow thicker skin or close your eyes.

Sorry, when you have personal issues and you get involved in a controversal project that was a collossal waste of our tax dollars, this is what happens.

I wonder how the employee gets paid? Is it with tax funds?
In Westfield wrote:
Why is this town obsessed with bringing people down? That is the reason so many people leave. Stay out of other people's business and worry about your own lives and less about talking about what other people are doing. You should be happy that a resident from this town has taken a job to promote the community. Instead you sit behind fake names and talk like you have any merit. I'm sick of everyone in this town getting a bad name because petty people like all of you sit here and bring down someone you don't even know. ENOUGH ALREADY. The only way these comments would be even a little bit credible would be if you would use your real names. Of course you won't because that's how pathetic this is. Use this energy for something else rather than negativity and maybe you would see progress in Westfield rather than the same things over and over again.

Since: Mar 13

Dunkirk, NY

#24 Mar 22, 2013
I can think of a lot better ways to spend money in westfield
In Westfield

Farmington, CT

#25 Mar 22, 2013
First of all I don't even know her. Second, yes it is public knowledge. Have you read it in the newspaper, police blotter, etc., or is it word of mouth. Dwelling on it and wasting YOUR employers dollars paying you while you sit on here saying things about someone you probably don't know either isn't productive.
My point was that I think it's absolutely pathetic that there are grown people sitting on here saying things about a girl that are slanderous and a defamation of character. I'm sure you wouldn't want that done to you. So return to your pathetic meaningless lives and worry less about what a young girl in the community is doing. I'm sure if she wasn't in the newspaper for receiving the position, no one would even be talking about it. Return to the daily grind and find something productive to talk about.
Salis

United States

#26 Mar 22, 2013
Are you wasting your employers dollars? Because I am not. I could care less about the girl and more about the waste of my tax money.
In Westfield wrote:
First of all I don't even know her. Second, yes it is public knowledge. Have you read it in the newspaper, police blotter, etc., or is it word of mouth. Dwelling on it and wasting YOUR employers dollars paying you while you sit on here saying things about someone you probably don't know either isn't productive.
My point was that I think it's absolutely pathetic that there are grown people sitting on here saying things about a girl that are slanderous and a defamation of character. I'm sure you wouldn't want that done to you. So return to your pathetic meaningless lives and worry less about what a young girl in the community is doing. I'm sure if she wasn't in the newspaper for receiving the position, no one would even be talking about it. Return to the daily grind and find something productive to talk about.
Salis

United States

#27 Mar 22, 2013
Frank wrote:
I wonder how the employee gets paid? Is it with tax funds?
<quoted text>
I second this question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dewittville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
over crowding 3 hr inquiring mind 1
What happened to Dan and the crazy husband? 5 hr BizNitch60 5
uummm country fair worker needs new teeth ASAP.. (Oct '16) 23 hr Make America Great 14
Jaynes girl Sat Brian 9
sign on corner of gale and route 20 Fri Bill 3
My ex wife Aug 15 ex wife 26
Westfield family physicians Aug 13 hahaha 21

Dewittville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dewittville Mortgages