Interstate Body Found: Body Discovere...

Interstate Body Found: Body Discovered on Exit Ramp Near Richmo...

There are 50 comments on the WTVR story from Mar 19, 2010, titled Interstate Body Found: Body Discovered on Exit Ramp Near Richmo.... In it, WTVR reports that:

Dinwiddie Police are investigating a body found lying on an Interstate 85 exit ramp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
crying tears

Norfolk, VA

#42 Mar 30, 2010
gone to soon wrote:
She was A innocent young lady, just looking to b luved. She was A beautiful young lady, only 19, she was sister a niece, a god sister,and a god child, a auntie, and a friend. she did not deserve this. I PRAY JUSTICE WILL B SERVED. AND SHE HAD A NAME, RIP DASHA. U WERE LOVED......
Yes DASHA R.I.P. you are with your mom and dad now no more crying out for love God has you baby and regardless of what happened before this took place we are sad because you are gone but rejoiced because we know that you are in heaven with JESUS. We love you DASHA ALWAYS AND FOREVER. One of your god sisters 4 life
I dont get it

United States

#43 Mar 30, 2010
I hope she was really loved the way you say but how could it take you so long to claim her? Most families would notice their 19 year old family member was missing long before now. I will agree, there is no way that she deserved this!
her big sis

United States

#44 Apr 1, 2010
stan wrote:
Maybe we should wait.the fact is she herself couldve been helping to turn our world to crap.Not everyday they find dead law obeying citizens on exit ramps.They do find drug addict scum bag hookers on the side of the road all the time,just saying.
that's my 19 yr. old baby sister u sick, perverted redundant @??hole! she can't help the fact that they are sick demented people likke you in this world! how do u know if she was an a- honor roll student or one of the sweetest aunts 2 her nieces and nephews! how do u know that??? It's people like u dats always thinking negative about people and bringing out the worst in people who should've been out there on that exit ramp! u r an ignorant person, i c innocent people getting killed all da time where i am from! don't ever mention daisha keeling's name ever again not even to make some mark @?? comments
her big sis

United States

#45 Apr 1, 2010
dat was my lil sis she didn't deserve to die in dat manner! when u r a big sister u neva think dat one day u will have to bury ur baby sister u always think of it vice versa! Daisha was loved and will continue to be loved and missed dearly! I loved my sister and someone selfishly took her away from me and caused my family nothing but pain and turmoil! don't believe everything u hear in the media bcuz she was deeply and truly loved but she was looking for love in all the wrong places!
Saddened

Richmond, VA

#46 Apr 21, 2010
She was murdered by a female.
HER BEST FRIEND

Miami, FL

#49 Apr 27, 2010
Dat wuz my best friend n high skool we did everything 2getha we fought,laugh,cryed, skipped skool,we even got suspended she wuz my ride or die bt u know wat god has a reason 4 everything that he does she n a better place nw n daz wit her mom n dad i love u daisha n ov course me n tasha gt ya named tatted on our arm. da jpt fam miss u n u will always b rembered..........R.I.P DAISHA KEELING}}
Saddened

Richmond, VA

#50 Apr 27, 2010
It's sad how she was murdered but it's even more sad her friend took her life but nobody is looking into that or probably has even told the family that. They blaming the last person she was seen with.
A friend

Pompano Beach, FL

#52 May 15, 2010
stan wrote:
Maybe we should wait.the fact is she herself couldve been helping to turn our world to crap.Not everyday they find dead law obeying citizens on exit ramps.They do find drug addict scum bag hookers on the side of the road all the time,just saying.
To Stan, I knew her when she lived here in florida and she was good friends with my daughter. Her parents died when she was 6 and her brother took her in and treated her like crap because of his wife. She was removed from school and kicked out just because she turned 18. She lived a very rough life and was driven to make poor choices to survive. She was very smart but also naive when it came to the streets. She had to put up a front so that people would not abuse her. She went out there to try to be with her brother who would constantly kick her out to attempt and better her life. She was not repoted missing till a week later because he had kicked out her again. I would say my heart goes out to her family but it doesnt because they caused this. You shouldnt pass judgement on things and people you dont know crap about. I hope she now has the love and peace she so longed for...
VCU Students

Glen Allen, VA

#53 May 15, 2010
A friend wrote:
<quoted text>
To Stan, I knew her when she lived here in florida and she was good friends with my daughter. Her parents died when she was 6 and her brother took her in and treated her like crap because of his wife. She was removed from school and kicked out just because she turned 18. She lived a very rough life and was driven to make poor choices to survive. She was very smart but also naive when it came to the streets. She had to put up a front so that people would not abuse her. She went out there to try to be with her brother who would constantly kick her out to attempt and better her life. She was not repoted missing till a week later because he had kicked out her again. I would say my heart goes out to her family but it doesnt because they caused this. You shouldnt pass judgement on things and people you dont know crap about. I hope she now has the love and peace she so longed for...
Richmonders like to beat up on and insult people who lived a hard life. It makes them feel grand and important to have someone else beneath them. My heart goes out to this young woman. I wish I could have helped her. But do not let the comments by Richmonders bother you. This city is full of hate and decisiveness. It should be renamed Hatemond.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#54 May 17, 2010
VCU Students wrote:
<quoted text>
Richmonders like to beat up on and insult people who lived a hard life. It makes them feel grand and important to have someone else beneath them. My heart goes out to this young woman. I wish I could have helped her. But do not let the comments by Richmonders bother you. This city is full of hate and decisiveness. It should be renamed Hatemond.
Well if you find it so terrible why don't you leave? Nobody is twisting your arm or begging you to stay.

I am sure they would love a hater like you out in Californicate. They are known as the land of Fruits and Nuts, so you should fit in quite well.

Bye bye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dewitt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dinwiddie County Sheriff's race (Nov '11) Jun '17 Justice 179
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Virginia (... (Oct '10) Nov '10 steve 24
Election Who do you support for Member House of Represen... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Ron Ferguson 1
are you going to the urbanna,va oyster fest? Oct '10 seeing ahead 0
News Interstate Body Update: Investigators Name Woma... (Mar '10) Apr '10 Saddened 24
News Richmond man charged in case of body on Va free... (Mar '10) Apr '10 Saddened 4
News Interstate Body ID'd, Suspect Arrested (Apr '10) Apr '10 wheres the comments 1

Dewitt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dewitt Mortgages