jewell robbins
IRS WATCH

Bear, DE

#2120 Aug 3, 2010
Has anyone contacted the IRS? Hmmmmmm.....interesting.
SRSF

Indianapolis, IN

#2121 Aug 8, 2010
anonymous fla july 2010 wrote:
It's been quite a while since we have had a recent
update. whether it's true or not fair is fair. everyone would like to know the truth of what is
really going on so that we could have some kind of
closure in our lives. if it is true then waiting is
no problem to anyone involved, but we should know
something. anonymous from florida thank you
A court of law shut Jewell Robbins down. The judge said that her story was nothing more than an urban legend geared to scheme people out of their money.
Read This

Newtown, PA

#2122 Aug 19, 2010
Shanna's quotes this year (2010):

"With love in my heart, I will continue to pray for you Tony, as THERE IS HOPE for us all.
I APOLOGIZE for any HARSH or HURTFUL THINGS that I may have said to either yourself, or about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. May PEACE and GOODWILL someday consume your sould." (SOUL)

"...you need to learn to forgive and forget Tony..."
Drew

Fairfield, OH

#2123 Aug 20, 2010
Wow, i am... was a holder in meadows, medder's, whatever??.. A friend of mine believed in JR so much, i bought a few share's myself. I have read about her arrest in 08, and just found this forum. I read the last few thing's said on this forum. lol i dont understand whats going on??... Seem's its people fighting with each other. So someone please update me what's been goin on after 08? I have read there is no money, we got scammed, she pleaded to it, and have saw some people have got paid??... looking for lo0st investor's... idk??.. Some one give me the latest new's. I dont wanna fight with anyone, just intersted cause i was a very small investor

Since: Aug 10

United States

#2125 Aug 22, 2010
On behalf of my grandmother I'm researching this link to the heir of the spindletop/Humphries/Meadors/M eadows/Meeders ECT...
She has provided all of my families SSN, names and DOB's to Ann Helmon (prior to her passing). We'd like to know who has our information after her death,
1. did someone take over for her? Was it Jewell Robbins?
2. Did anyone else work with Ann Helmon? Did she provide you with copies of checks from Spindletop Oil that were deposited into Mellon Bank in PA to the WW Medders Escrow Account?(We have these copies and would like to know where they were originated or fabricated.

Any information anyone could provide on the above Q's would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
SRSF

Indianapolis, IN

#2127 Aug 28, 2010
FLAinq wrote:
On behalf of my grandmother I'm researching this link to the heir of the spindletop/Humphries/Meadors/M eadows/Meeders ECT...
She has provided all of my families SSN, names and DOB's to Ann Helmon (prior to her passing). We'd like to know who has our information after her death,
2. Did anyone else work with Ann Helmon? Did she provide you with copies of checks from Spindletop Oil that were deposited into Mellon Bank in PA to the WW Medders Escrow Account?(We have these copies and would like to know where they were originated or fabricated.
Any information anyone could provide on the above Q's would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
Jewell Robbins has all of her investor's private information as well. What I can't understand is why everyone gave her their ss#'s?? It would be a cold day in hell before I would. LOL
Anyway, to answer your question, YES, all documents that Ann Helmon, Jewell Robbins, Larry Williams, John Howard Meadows, etc, used .. are fabricated .. without a doubt !!
SRSF

Indianapolis, IN

#2128 Aug 28, 2010
FLAinq wrote:
Eldin Dirks is the Canadian who touted the scam for Jewell Robbins. Along with Yumnah Aguba El and Belva Woods, to name a few. LOL Google them .. it'll shock ya !

Since: Aug 10

United States

#2129 Sep 3, 2010
SRSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Eldin Dirks is the Canadian who touted the scam for Jewell Robbins. Along with Yumnah Aguba El and Belva Woods, to name a few. LOL Google them .. it'll shock ya !
WOW! that's is so disappointing. My family will be glad to know this and I can finally convince them to give up on this "dream". Please feel free to provide any additional updates you have about these Canadian's and their progress with this.
SRSF

Indianapolis, IN

#2130 Sep 3, 2010
FLAinq wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! that's is so disappointing. My family will be glad to know this and I can finally convince them to give up on this "dream". Please feel free to provide any additional updates you have about these Canadian's and their progress with this.
They were brought into the mix several years back. I can't remember exactly, but at least 3 or more. Have you did your research on Jewell Robbins? She was charged with 3 felonies, and plea bargained and received 1 with 5 years probation, due to her age and health. Pretty sad in my opinion. I think she deserved a minimum of 5 years in jail. Through out this entire scheme, she has only served 180 days in jail. Really sucks ! Please educate your family. A few google searches will accomplish a lot. Best of luck to you.
SRSF

Indianapolis, IN

#2131 Sep 3, 2010
FLAinq wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck convincing your family. It was like pulling teeth to convince many who had complete faith and trust in Jewell Robbins. It's sickening how she used religion in her scheme for appearance sakes. We know where she will spend her eternity, huh?
velly

Marion, OH

#2132 Sep 27, 2010
my dad,who has since passed away,was told by a texas lawyer that he was an heir of the oil in louisiana + texas. my family let it go after a relative died in texas.that was all there was to that!velly in ohio.
WTH

Cincinnati, OH

#2133 Sep 30, 2010
Drew wrote:
Wow, i am... was a holder in meadows, medder's, whatever??.. A friend of mine believed in JR so much, i bought a few share's myself. I have read about her arrest in 08, and just found this forum. I read the last few thing's said on this forum. lol i dont understand whats going on??... Seem's its people fighting with each other. So someone please update me what's been goin on after 08? I have read there is no money, we got scammed, she pleaded to it, and have saw some people have got paid??... looking for lo0st investor's... idk??.. Some one give me the latest new's. I dont wanna fight with anyone, just intersted cause i was a very small investor
Unfortunately you can not trust anyone on here, nor the govrnmnt, It may be awhile before we all find out the real truth. As for me, I am still on JR's side. I don't care much about all these lies on the internet. As I have stated before, I spoke with a US Bankruptcy attorney in Cincinnati several years back, He stated that this was the real deal and the money is in the banks waiting for someone to prove that they are the true heirs. My attorney looked over the papers I had & did not find anything on JR
SRSF

Indianapolis, IN

#2134 Oct 1, 2010
WTH wrote:
<quoted text> Unfortunately you can not trust anyone on here, nor the govrnmnt, It may be awhile before we all find out the real truth. As for me, I am still on JR's side. I don't care much about all these lies on the internet. As I have stated before, I spoke with a US Bankruptcy attorney in Cincinnati several years back, He stated that this was the real deal and the money is in the banks waiting for someone to prove that they are the true heirs. My attorney looked over the papers I had & did not find anything on JR
Have you not visited or spoke with the judge, the KY OFI, or the KY AG? My bad, they can't be trusted. LOL Wow .. you surely can't be this far behind in the game. Just saying ...
SRSF

Indianapolis, IN

#2135 Oct 1, 2010
WTH wrote:
<quoted text> Unfortunately you can not trust anyone on here, nor the govrnmnt, It may be awhile before we all find out the real truth. As for me, I am still on JR's side. I don't care much about all these lies on the internet. As I have stated before, I spoke with a US Bankruptcy attorney in Cincinnati several years back, He stated that this was the real deal and the money is in the banks waiting for someone to prove that they are the true heirs. My attorney looked over the papers I had & did not find anything on JR
The only ones telling lies with regard to Jewell Robbins, is Jewell herself, along with her offspring. They have been telling them for years, and were finally busted. I'm glad these lies were finally exposed for those with internet access. Some are just too ignorant or stubborn to seek out the truth for themselves. I don't feel sorry for those idiots. LOL
SRSF

Indianapolis, IN

#2136 Oct 2, 2010
baaaaaaa .... LOL
curious onlooker

Mount Sterling, KY

#2137 Oct 2, 2010
WTH wrote:
http://www.kfi.ky.gov/public/dfivrobbins.htm

read all about it!
SRSF

Indianapolis, IN

#2138 Oct 2, 2010
This is one of my favorite documents:

http://www.kfi.ky.gov/NR/rdonlyres/ECD7CAD6-E...
SRSF

Indianapolis, IN

#2139 Oct 2, 2010
Answers to interrogatories is rather interesting as well: LOL

http://www.kfi.ky.gov/NR/rdonlyres/A859C0FA-4...
jane doe

Van Wert, OH

#2140 Oct 16, 2010
SRSF do you believe in the government that much to think they are telling you the whole truth. Many an innocent person was convicted of a felony to shut them up. Who is paying you girl to keep attacking this Meaders saga? I bet you are rich now. The evil ones are the Ky government, the US government and others who are keeping this estate from the rightful heirs. Have you been a part of this since the 1960's when our family received a letter from president Kennedy about this inheritance. If you haven't you don't know what you are talking about so SHUT UP.
WTH

Cincinnati, OH

#2141 Oct 19, 2010
jane doe wrote:
SRSF do you believe in the government that much to think they are telling you the whole truth. Many an innocent person was convicted of a felony to shut them up. Who is paying you girl to keep attacking this Meaders saga? I bet you are rich now. The evil ones are the Ky government, the US government and others who are keeping this estate from the rightful heirs. Have you been a part of this since the 1960's when our family received a letter from president Kennedy about this inheritance. If you haven't you don't know what you are talking about so SHUT UP.
I agree whole Heartedly, thanks for your comment. It is always good to here the TRUTH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deweyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vidor is a horrible trashy place (Jun '12) Jun 18 workin man 34
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
which internet company do you use? Jun 10 bluerose 1
Talk about Beaumont (Nov '12) Jun 9 Tam 2
travis family murder (Jun '08) May 26 Remembering 34
News Orange workers stage protest after company lowe... May '16 MsLinda 1
Vidor is a godforsaken hellhole (Feb '12) May '16 Soldier 57
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Deweyville Mortgages