Who runs things in this city??
Billie Bastein

United States

#47 Feb 20, 2013
noj wrote:
I disagree with you Ginger, Ive seen convicted felons help old people in a time of need. Our police cheif doesnt hear everyone without a bias opinion even when his officers make mistakes.Our officer are trying to generate money from the poor to keep us down.Even though our unemployment is in top 5 most of time.Our DAs would like to have highest conviction rate in oklahoma.Just for bragging rights.Perhaps for money for retirement money for judges.You must be in closest how it work in okmulgee. I havent seen no meth bust lately! And its still a problem.
Robert (Indian Bob) Hardridge runs things at the Creek Nation and controls the Black Indian votes of Okmulgee County.
Kim Poupore

Farley, IA

#48 Feb 20, 2013
Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think readers believe your real name is Kim Poupore?
Well Kim Poupore is my real name come to the city council meeting in Henryetta and I will show you my drivers license. It is the third Tuesday of each month.
Barbedwire

Wilburton, OK

#51 Feb 20, 2013
just sayin wrote:
There is a few people with influence in Henryetta that are hurting Okmulgee a well.A couple of judges
There are a couple of DA's in Okmulgee that have hurt Henryetta by not following up the OSBI investigation of Henryetta's Chief Cole and the crap he pulled. They were friends, hopefully the State AG'S office will see it a little different. Then we can start next with the banks.
Phyllis

New York, NY

#55 Feb 25, 2013
citizen100 wrote:
This is for everone on here that want to know the TRUTH about Howard (Buck) Sheward and his friends check out TOPIX forum titled "District Court of Oklahoma County Case #CV-201..." you might also want to get the Henryetta paper!!!!
The same post on any thread that offers information on facts of the corruption in Henryetta and the cause of it, Eldridge. Mmmmmmm, so citizen100 = Raymond Eldridge. Got it!!! Got it!!!

2 April is just around the corner citizen100 and YOU GONE! lol
Diane Adams

Tulsa, OK

#56 Feb 26, 2013
You know what you crazy people. Even if and I said if Mr. Eldridge is no longer city manager the town of Henryetta will be corrupt because of two people on the council now and the three that are running now. So be careful for what you wish for. One council member is a drunk and the other one voted against an audit because he knew it would show what he did as police chief. So when you throw that word corrupt around I hope that you are getting all the facts before you open your pie hole and accuse people. I for one will not vote the corrupt ones in and nor will I vote against a City Manager that is trying to make Henryetta a better place. Open you eyes people and come to the council meetings and you will see who is corrupt. For some it is not about the city and when you come to a meeting you will see who I am talking about and it is not Mr. Eldridge.
City Bystander

United States

#57 Feb 26, 2013
Diane Adams wrote:
You know what you crazy people. Even if and I said if Mr. Eldridge is no longer city manager the town of Henryetta will be corrupt because of two people on the council now and the three that are running now. So be careful for what you wish for. One council member is a drunk and the other one voted against an audit because he knew it would show what he did as police chief. So when you throw that word corrupt around I hope that you are getting all the facts before you open your pie hole and accuse people. I for one will not vote the corrupt ones in and nor will I vote against a City Manager that is trying to make Henryetta a better place. Open you eyes people and come to the council meetings and you will see who is corrupt. For some it is not about the city and when you come to a meeting you will see who I am talking about and it is not Mr. Eldridge.
Help me out here Dianne - All precincts voted in favor of Dombek and Cole at the last municipal election with a gross 3:1 favorite over the two sleez bags (Lonsdale and Wallace) that were hiding criminal activity by Eldridge at the time.

Then these two new councilmen uncovered a conspiracy to committ fraud against the Oklahoma Firefighers Retirement and Pension fund; uncovered Eldridge giving himself a raise without council approval; uncovered Eldridge giving himself a firemen's clothing allowance though he is no longer a fireman; and uncovered several other items including the $7.5 million water disaster.

And the citizens of Henryetta are per your words "crazy people" because they won't vote for a lying Duke (he has no associate degree and lied about it on his campaign flyer and is under review for payroll fraud); a home wrecker Clayson (I need to go no further so as not to hurt good families); a felon who plays his "get out of jail free card" as a reserve police officer Dickey after being arrested at the Boley CC; and a mental dwarf Patterson whose only claim to fame is his motor mouth and robust stomach.

Yep, Henryetta needs your candidates to set on the council and be ambassadors to existing and new business while negotiating multi million dollar factions to enrich Henryetta's future.

You vote your way and I'll/we will vote ours. Wanna wager who wins on 2 April?
Randy

United States

#58 Feb 26, 2013
Diane Adams wrote:
An honest drunk is worth 100 corrupt city officials. Next point please!
Also, why are all of the Eldridge supporters running scared on this forum? LOL Is there a message here?
Kim Poupore

Tulsa, OK

#64 Mar 7, 2013
I cannot wait for the truth to finally come out. All the lies that have been told about Raymond are just sick people trying to make a name for themselves. I think the communication that is between these folks is a joke. None of you have put your full names on here that are complaining, could you be the same person or a chosen few? The truth always comes out in the end. As far as the two uncovering the big fraud, LOL there isnt one. I vote lets raise money and audit the city all the way back when these two meatheads held a position then lets talk about fraud. Are you people just as sick and tired of all the childish rumors swirling around. Come on people it is about the city as a whole, real mature adults will always put their differences aside to make a better place to live, not tell stories because you dont like someone. Come on folks give it a rest apparently your not winning anything and when the truth comes out you will all look very stupid. And even if Raymond no longer is city manager the truth will still come out and he will be on top and you will still look stupid. If Raymond is to blame for the water project I guess the rest of the council members are too because I do believe they had to vote on it. If the city managers from the past would have put the money that was for the water system were it was supposed to go instead of in their pockets then we wouldnt be having this conversation would we? People need to find out all the facts before they start throwing stones. I bet the ones on here are the same people and they dont even come to the council meetings.
Mark

Okmulgee, OK

#68 Mar 9, 2013
Wow

Since: Mar 13

Mcalester, OK

#71 Mar 9, 2013
One more thing A O come after me!!! I like seeing my name sometimes also. Again Ol Honest Bob Saz Al Dat. Start the ol brain turning A O....
Reporter from Tulsa

United States

#78 Mar 20, 2013
Kim Poupore wrote:
I cannot wait for the truth to finally come out. All the lies that have been told about Raymond are just sick people trying to make a name for themselves. I think the communication that is between these folks is a joke. None of you have put your full names on here that are complaining, could you be the same person or a chosen few? The truth always comes out in the end. As far as the two uncovering the big fraud, LOL there isnt one. I vote lets raise money and audit the city all the way back when these two meatheads held a position then lets talk about fraud. Are you people just as sick and tired of all the childish rumors swirling around. Come on people it is about the city as a whole, real mature adults will always put their differences aside to make a better place to live, not tell stories because you dont like someone. Come on folks give it a rest apparently your not winning anything and when the truth comes out you will all look very stupid. And even if Raymond no longer is city manager the truth will still come out and he will be on top and you will still look stupid. If Raymond is to blame for the water project I guess the rest of the council members are too because I do believe they had to vote on it. If the city managers from the past would have put the money that was for the water system were it was supposed to go instead of in their pockets then we wouldnt be having this conversation would we? People need to find out all the facts before they start throwing stones. I bet the ones on here are the same people and they dont even come to the council meetings.
You weren't at the council meeting Tuesday night????? Eldridge was made a laughing stock as was Michael Dickey with their lies. I was there and recorded it.
Richard K

United States

#79 Mar 20, 2013
Robert Patterson wrote:
One more thing A O come after me!!! I like seeing my name sometimes also. Again Ol Honest Bob Saz Al Dat. Start the ol brain turning A O....
Who is the numb nuts? Some kind of a joke? Is this the guy running for City Council Ward 4??? LMAO Henryetta is Hurtin' for talent with this dummie.
Buk Skewered

Wilburton, OK

#81 Mar 21, 2013
Reporter from Tulsa wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't at the council meeting Tuesday night????? Eldridge was made a laughing stock as was Michael Dickey with their lies. I was there and recorded it.
Nothing like a drunk, Council Member Dombek tries to explain Einsteinís Theory, firefighterís pension, or forget it, my leg hurts and Iím going home. This drunken bum is being led around by the nose, by none other than old Bucky Boob, and theyíre going to clean up the city? Just maybe, they need to start in their own cuckoo nest!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Robert Patterson

Mcalester, OK

#82 Mar 21, 2013
Richard K wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the numb nuts? Some kind of a joke? Is this the guy running for City Council Ward 4??? LMAO Henryetta is Hurtin' for talent with this dummie.
Who's "Richard K"? And who's numb nuts? I hate it when people don't have the balls to put the names to their post.
Bob Patterson saz al dat!!!!
Kim Poupore

Tulsa, OK

#83 Mar 21, 2013
Reporter from Tulsa wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you know who I am then. I guess I shouldnt have gotten sick so then you wouldnt have missed me.lol And I think that it was Dombeck that was a laughing stock he doesnt even remember what he says from one minute to the next. And what he was talking about came from old minutes before Raymond was City Manager it was about an old city manager now that was funny. I know who this is and you are not a reporter from Tulsa.
Robert Patterson

Mcalester, OK

#97 Mar 22, 2013
Hello seen the facts 2, anyone can write THEIR OWN resume!!! I was once a brain surgeon, but I used a ball bat to open the old head up. HEE HEE not really but sometimes I wished I'd had a ball bat with me. You've done a good job here who ever you are. I sure hope all read it and understands what a JOKE this man is. Ol Honest Bob Here saz al dat!!! Friend of the working class people.
LMFAO

Tulsa, OK

#101 Mar 24, 2013
Seenthefacts2, you are acting just like Buck Sheward..quoting the"facts" that only you want ppl to see. Also seems like you may be the one with the crush on Eldridge.And I have never heard of Buck Sheward being buddies with Goodner or Koelzer.And why hasnt Eldridge filed charges of slander against Sheward if all his accusations are false? Because if he did, then all of Eldridges crooked ass dealings would have to be made public and Mr eldridge really doesnt want that. And Yes Chief Norman is Eldridges puppet, why else would he have gotten a Chief of Police job when he had no prior supervisory experience? Because Raymond Eldridge surrounds himself with people he KNOWS will suck his ass. So Maybe, instead of calling yourself "seenthefacts2"you should call yourself "eldridgesbuttlicker " I hope NOBODY gets RE ELECTED and maybe some new people can at least start to change this city for the better. And ALL of the incompetents working at City Hall can find themselves in the unemployment line, where they should be.
LMFAO

Tulsa, OK

#102 Mar 24, 2013
And I have seen Kim Poupore's name all over the place coming to eldridges defense,makes since really since she is his sister in law.. Maiden Name KIM REEVES..
whoa thar

Eufaula, OK

#104 Mar 24, 2013
LMFAO wrote:
Seenthefacts2, you are acting just like Buck Sheward..quoting the"facts" that only you want ppl to see. Also seems like you may be the one with the crush on Eldridge.And I have never heard of Buck Sheward being buddies with Goodner or Koelzer.And why hasnt Eldridge filed charges of slander against Sheward if all his accusations are false? Because if he did, then all of Eldridges crooked ass dealings would have to be made public and Mr eldridge really doesnt want that. And Yes Chief Norman is Eldridges puppet, why else would he have gotten a Chief of Police job when he had no prior supervisory experience? Because Raymond Eldridge surrounds himself with people he KNOWS will suck his ass. So Maybe, instead of calling yourself "seenthefacts2"you should call yourself "eldridgesbuttlicker " I hope NOBODY gets RE ELECTED and maybe some new people can at least start to change this city for the better. And ALL of the incompetents working at City Hall can find themselves in the unemployment line, where they should be.
Slander is rarely considered for public figures. That's why national politicians and major celebrities don't bother with slander suits; we expect lies to be thrown about. It'd be a waste of time and money for Eldridge to sue based on slander
LMFAO

Tulsa, OK

#106 Mar 24, 2013
Seenthefacts2 obiously you do care or why else are you here regurgitating (that means vomiting) all your facts.Call me names you big bully!! LOLOL.. it must be hard to type while draining eldridges ball sack into your mouth,,Eldridge is the unethical mental dwarf..what qualifications does he have to even be city manager? Or should I say city mismanager? And thank you, I will practice my Right to vote they way I choose too, the way thats best for THE CITY and NOT best for Raymond WOMANIIZER LIAR THIEF ELDRIDGE..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dewar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beggs Lawyer arrested on felony D.U.I. will he... (Aug '14) Aug 28 Carl Jones 4
Robert Hardridge will NOT seek Re-Election for ... (Feb '14) Aug 24 Margaret 7
10,000 dollar reward!!!!11 Aug 21 whodoneit 8
News Chouteau Educator Jailed On Sex Abuse Complaint (Aug '09) Aug 21 Augusta Jackson 221
weleetka train/car collission in 1948 (Aug '10) Aug 17 concerned citizen 2
does pam make a good lube? (Nov '13) Aug 17 concerned citizen 3
O.G. Thompson Blames Sheriff for all his PROBLEMS. (May '14) Aug 16 Luca 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dewar Mortgages