Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Feb 9, 2011
misty

Okmulgee, OK

#1 Oct 16, 2008
What are the Dewar police like? Are they good, or just your typical small town cops? Who is the Chief of Police?
tie died

Cleveland, MS

#2 Oct 16, 2008
i DON'T HAVE A CLUE
hrsefreak

Muskogee, OK

#3 Nov 20, 2008
I happen to know the Chief of Police in Dewar, and I can tell you that him and the other policemen are very good, they don't allow any crap. So watch your speed and your P's and Q's, while in or going through Dewar.
Misty

Okmulgee, OK

#4 Nov 24, 2008
I would like to know if they are actual professionals or if they are biased type small town cops who can't make it in a big city.
Darrell Anderson

AOL

#6 Dec 28, 2008
I am doing life...because of a cowardly, misguided Dewar police officer. I took down, him..and several aux.officers in 1978
citizen x

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Jan 30, 2009
how did you do that Darrel?? what happened??
shane

Okmulgee, OK

#8 Jun 12, 2009
darrell shot the officer in the back of the head!!!!! WHO IS THE COWARD!?!?!?! the officer was returning to his patrol car after being shot at the first time. darrell, you need to get the needle as far as i am concerned.
shane

Okmulgee, OK

#9 Jun 12, 2009
oh, by the way, the officers in Dewar are awesome! to answer your question Misti, the police officers in Dewar are professionals. they could work in big cities if they choose but they prefer working in a samll town where they can see the friuts of their labor.

Since: Feb 09

Tulsa, OK

#10 Jun 15, 2009
Darrell, your actions with regard to the Dewar Officer and the other officers that you killed or wounded were disgusting. It was bad enough that you killed the Dewar Officer, but when you killed the other officers at your grandparent's home you did nothing more than prove that you did not deserve to be a member of a civilized society. The original sentence of death that you received should have been carried out and except for the unwarranted intervention by the appeals court, it would have been and justice would have been served.

As it stands now, you get to live another day and make posts to forums such as this one as if you are a normal person. That is something those officers don't have a chance to do because of you and your temper. You should know that most of us who knew you think you don't deserve the privilege of using the internet. I normally don't think execution is a proper sentence, but in your case, I think they should execute you in the same way that you shot those officers who were doing nothing more than trying to protect society from you.

Since: Feb 09

Tulsa, OK

#11 Jun 15, 2009
Darrell Anderson wrote:
I am doing life...because of a cowardly, misguided Dewar police officer. I took down, him..and several aux.officers in 1978
I am curious as to why you are using the name Anderson. Why aren't you using your real name of Andrews? I suppose it is of no great consequence except that you should include "coward", murderer, and a few other descriptive words to better describe yourself.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#12 Jul 27, 2010
I think some new post could go here.

Lets hear about Officer April Hicky, Paul Woodall, Eric Ringgold, and Chief Nathan Bartlett.
OK in Dewar

United States

#13 Feb 1, 2011
We love our new Chief April Hickey. Dewar is a much safer place since she became chief. She is fearless and job oriented with the intent of enforcing the law as any police officer should. She is not controlled by the number of tickets she writes by the City Council nor is she controlled by any person, place or object of interest. So if you dont have something nice to say about April then just don't say it. UNDERSTAND..You simple minded piece of ___?___@#&*#
Dusty Dagger

United States

#14 Feb 2, 2011
OK in Dewar wrote:
We love our new Chief April Hickey. Dewar is a much safer place since she became chief. She is fearless and job oriented with the intent of enforcing the law as any police officer should. She is not controlled by the number of tickets she writes by the City Council nor is she controlled by any person, place or object of interest. So if you dont have something nice to say about April then just don't say it. UNDERSTAND..You simple minded piece of ___?___@#&*#
I saw this on the internet and just wanted to comment that I was also stopped by April ( we know each other on first name basis now ) she was very polite and I deserved the ticket because I was over the limit by 83 miles per hour. I deserved it. I was GUILTY as charged. I didn't freak out I DESERVED worse than what I got.
Dust my Dagger

United States

#15 Feb 2, 2011
Dusty Dagger wrote:
<quoted text> I saw this on the internet and just wanted to comment that I was also stopped by April ( we know each other on first name basis now ) she was very polite and I deserved the ticket because I was over the limit by 83 miles per hour. I deserved it. I was GUILTY as charged. I didn't freak out I DESERVED worse than what I got.
Dusty
anon

United States

#16 Feb 4, 2011
merlin8735 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious as to why you are using the name Anderson. Why aren't you using your real name of Andrews? I suppose it is of no great consequence except that you should include "coward", murderer, and a few other descriptive words to better describe yourself.
I don't know the story behind what he did, and whether or not he was defending himself. I'm not sure if it is EVER considered self defense when it involves a police officer, be they good or evil. In this case I definitely have my doubts. I looked the guy up and in all fairness to the law enforcement there I think it is only fair to warn everyone that he is up for parole in June of '13. I'm not taking sides on this one. Just giving you guys a heads up.
anon

United States

#17 Feb 7, 2011
merlin8735 wrote:
Darrell, your actions with regard to the Dewar Officer and the other officers that you killed or wounded were disgusting. It was bad enough that you killed the Dewar Officer, but when you killed the other officers at your grandparent's home you did nothing more than prove that you did not deserve to be a member of a civilized society. The original sentence of death that you received should have been carried out and except for the unwarranted intervention by the appeals court, it would have been and justice would have been served.
As it stands now, you get to live another day and make posts to forums such as this one as if you are a normal person. That is something those officers don't have a chance to do because of you and your temper. You should know that most of us who knew you think you don't deserve the privilege of using the internet. I normally don't think execution is a proper sentence, but in your case, I think they should execute you in the same way that you shot those officers who were doing nothing more than trying to protect society from you.
You bring up a very good point: Why ARE these "people" allowed to use the internet? I hate to be the one to "kick 'em while they're down" but the web could be used to harrass, or set someone up for being robbed when they got out. I don't think they should be one it at all.
local

Tulsa, OK

#18 Feb 7, 2011
The cops are fine it's the mayor who is the knucklehead. why can't we vote for our mayor? Oh well can't have everything.
Droopy Drawers

United States

#19 Feb 9, 2011
local wrote:
The cops are fine it's the mayor who is the knucklehead. why can't we vote for our mayor? Oh well can't have everything.
Why don't they just keep him in prison. He has killed five other people (women) and has never been charged from what his cell mate is telling everybody in the block.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dewar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 27 min STexammy 75,109
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr JPL 2,621
Pension System "Rips Henryetta City Manager Ray... (Mar '13) 12 hr Concenred Citizen 23
Don't stay STUPID....Watch FOX NEWS. Hear the ... Wed Johnny democrat 20
Henryetta Police Officer Steve Watkins Wed Henryetta Resident 1
AMERICA is LOST thanks to YOU the smartest Amer... Aug 25 Johnny democrat 10
Dewar Administration salaries (Jan '13) Aug 21 ihds 36
•••
•••

Dewar Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dewar People Search