Life is not Fair....Tell me your prob...

Life is not Fair....Tell me your problems and I will help you ?

Posted in the Dewar Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joe Prostate

United States

#1 May 22, 2012
As Obama is the annointed one..I am over "NUT CONTROL" in his Administration.
Problem No 1

United States

#2 May 22, 2012
o,k. I have a problem. My wife and I was married in the Baptist Church by a nice pastor by the name of Reverend Jeremiah Jackson. We soon after left on our honeymoon to Hawaii on the Island of Maui. During the flight I tried several times to kiss my wife and everytime I did she would turn her head and Gag like she was going to throw up. After several attempts I just gave up and slept the rest of the way until we landed. As I woke I noticed my wife was gone out of her seat. I figured she had gone to the rest room. I noticed other women going in and out of the rest room and being curious I got up to take a look for myself and to my surprise there set my wife with lip stick smeared all over her face hands and arms. The Captain was also sitting on the toilet with her having lip stick smeared all over his face, hands and arms. We are still on our honeymoon and my wife won't come out of the restroom on the airplane and the Captain had stuff all over her dress and mirror. What should I do about the rest of our honeymoon ? I don't think the Captain should be occupying the rest room with my wife.
Phillip Wilson

United States

#3 May 23, 2012
I guess this is problem no. 2 : I was born in Dewar at the Motel 6 and graduated from highschool in 2010. I was very much considering to become a significant mwmber of the City Council or maybe become a police chief, mayor or maybe even a member of the Pentecostal Holliness Church. Can you help me out ?
bella

Algeria

#4 Feb 17, 2013
okay so like a month ago i broke up with my boyfriend cuz he was dating another girl but than he started explaining that it was my fault and it kinda was but now i have his girlfriend at my school who keeps bugging me and telling me to stay away from him but i want to break them up soo bad i know thats a stupid thing to do but i cant help it i hate her really bad and i dont want him with her so my plan is to make him fall in love with me...again and it would be really easy i mean i did it once i can do it again but i dont really want to date him i just dont want him to date her and i know i'm acting likea bitch but i really want to do this soo...what should i do ?? and does it seem like i'm in love with him cuz i cant tell
Pope Ron Ballard XVII

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2013
I gotta HELL of a DRINKIN problem. Can you help me out wit anudder dwink.
Help is HERE

United States

#6 Feb 20, 2013
o.k. first of all you should know that the Island of Maui is for blacks only. You forgot to tell me that the Captain was Black and you deserve a golden shower for taking your wife to an American Airline's Toilet. You need to rub that captains stuff all over your wife's lips. Hope this helps.
Help is HERE Philip

United States

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Keep up the good work and you may well become the next Dewar's Mayor and glorified municipal meth King. Hope this helps.
Help is HERE Bella

United States

#8 Feb 20, 2013
Well it may SOUND ALITTLE WEIRD but if you would reach into the toilet bowl and pull out an Obama look-a-like and smear his black ass all over your boyfriend's face..his acme would be cured forever. I know this will help you. Good Luck
Help is HERE Pope Ron

United States

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Just pull the cork on Judge Claver and he will give you a widdle dwink. This can cure any Alkie hope you are well NOW.
buhday

Jenks, OK

#10 Feb 22, 2013
I was wondering if its normal to get herpasyphyllgoneraids from a hamster? my husband got tested the health departmentcalled but he said he didnt cheat but did masturbate with my hamster my brother said he lies that he probably stuck the hanmster in his keester. what do yu think i should do?
?
Themannobodybele ives

East Orange, NJ

#11 Jan 29, 2015
My group and I are doing a project, where there are 4 steps. There are four people in the group. Me and 2 others are on step 1, while one girl is on step 4. We are telling her to slow down, and she wont listen. The teacher comes over, and ask why she is ahead while we are way back. I am happy because now the girl must work with us, and cant speed up ahead. The teacher see's and brings me outside the classroom. She says I was being rude, and says my reason for smiling was totally fake. She emails my parents, and the email does not come. The next day, she says i deleted the email. Now she asked me for my home phone number, and says she will call that. The only one home at 9:50 AM is my grandmother. She does not speak English. I tried to tell my teacher but i forgot about my grandma. Now when i go back to school tomorrow, I am scare if she will have o talk to my parents one on one, in person. I am desperately scared because i am afraid she will think my story is baloney again. Please tell me what should i do? I never told my parents about this situation yet
Themannobodybele ives

East Orange, NJ

#12 Jan 29, 2015
just do what you want
Car Wrecker

United States

#13 Feb 1, 2015
Problem No 1 wrote:
o,k. I have a problem. My wife and I was married in the Baptist Church by a nice pastor by the name of Reverend Jeremiah Jackson. We soon after left on our honeymoon to Hawaii on the Island of Maui. During the flight I tried several times to kiss my wife and everytime I did she would turn her head and Gag like she was going to throw up. After several attempts I just gave up and slept the rest of the way until we landed. As I woke I noticed my wife was gone out of her seat. I figured she had gone to the rest room. I noticed other women going in and out of the rest room and being curious I got up to take a look for myself and to my surprise there set my wife with lip stick smeared all over her face hands and arms. The Captain was also sitting on the toilet with her having lip stick smeared all over his face, hands and arms. We are still on our honeymoon and my wife won't come out of the restroom on the airplane and the Captain had stuff all over her dress and mirror. What should I do about the rest of our honeymoon ? I don't think the Captain should be occupying the rest room with my wife.
The same thing happened to me. What Air Lines did you fly on? Was the Captains Name Captain Peg Leg Fisher from Okemah, Oklahoma ?
US Citizen

United States

#14 Feb 1, 2015
Themannobodybeleives wrote:
My group and I are doing a project, where there are 4 steps. There are four people in the group. Me and 2 others are on step 1, while one girl is on step 4. We are telling her to slow down, and she wont listen. The teacher comes over, and ask why she is ahead while we are way back. I am happy because now the girl must work with us, and cant speed up ahead. The teacher see's and brings me outside the classroom. She says I was being rude, and says my reason for smiling was totally fake. She emails my parents, and the email does not come. The next day, she says i deleted the email. Now she asked me for my home phone number, and says she will call that. The only one home at 9:50 AM is my grandmother. She does not speak English. I tried to tell my teacher but i forgot about my grandma. Now when i go back to school tomorrow, I am scare if she will have o talk to my parents one on one, in person. I am desperately scared because i am afraid she will think my story is baloney again. Please tell me what should i do? I never told my parents about this situation yet
You should not be in a public school wthout being in the U.S.A. legally. Get a green card and call Obama for what he is.
Jeffrey Fishr

United States

#15 Feb 1, 2015
I have a PROBLEM. I am from Morris Oklahoma and originally from Okemah where all my family lives. I was divorced and didn't have any place to go and I drink heavy and frequently get drunk like six out of seven days a week. I found this woman that was also recently divorced and I made my move thinking I could get a free ride and stake a claim on a home and money I thought she had. Come to find out after moving in with her she didn't own her home or have any money. She died after I moved in and the owners of the house (Children) have taken me to court to kick my ass out of the house. Boo Hoo.....What should I do I hate to pay rent when I can get a FREE RIDE. Can I move in with you HONEY POO ?
Allen Roach

United States

#16 Feb 1, 2015
Phillip Wilson wrote:
I guess this is problem no. 2 : I was born in Dewar at the Motel 6 and graduated from highschool in 2010. I was very much considering to become a significant mwmber of the City Council or maybe become a police chief, mayor or maybe even a member of the Pentecostal Holliness Church. Can you help me out ?
Wow ...I was born at the Motel 6 in Dewar too. What room # were you born in ? The Baptist Pentecostal Holliness Church is the best way to go in this area. They roll better than most Baptist church in Morris or Dewar. Do you want to be a Strong Council and Weak Mayor Council person? If so run for Mayor in Morris they need one real bad.
gary

Henryetta, OK

#18 Apr 22, 2015
Yes my name is Gary my wife was found behind the motel dead an I can't even ease enough to bury her proper but this town has to be the least compassionet towns in the world I use to be proud to say I was from here but not any more a few years back we lost our home to a fire an a church I wont name put an add in paper that thay were taking up donation for us well that's a lie never seen a thing from any one but I've become you'd to it now an you say you can help well I have my doubts that anyone in this place would ever stand for helping unless its gona help them
Anonymous

Galt, CA

#19 Apr 26, 2015
gary wrote:
Yes my name is Gary my wife was found behind the motel dead an I can't even ease enough to bury her proper but this town has to be the least compassionet towns in the world I use to be proud to say I was from here but not any more a few years back we lost our home to a fire an a church I wont name put an add in paper that thay were taking up donation for us well that's a lie never seen a thing from any one but I've become you'd to it now an you say you can help well I have my doubts that anyone in this place would ever stand for helping unless its gona help them
I wish I knew where my Grandmother Iva Jean Nelson was buried, or kept. Her sister Sue Brown Osbourn, that's her fake name, Oleatha Mae Nelson, had her cremated which my Grandmother absolutely did not want and was totally against because of her faith. Sue Brown Osbourn/Oleatha Mae Nelson did not notify any family, or friends of my Grandmothers passing, so there was no funeral. How evil and vindictive this Devi is......
wetumkan

Dallas, TX

#20 May 2, 2015
Yeah the leather seats iny plane are cracked and worn. This is totally embarrassing in.front of my.friend to the point i put a blanket over them. Is there anyway yoj can.help me eith this
Ron Ballard

Madison, WI

#21 May 2, 2015
Help is HERE Pope Ron wrote:
Just pull the cork on Judge Claver and he will give you a widdle dwink. This can cure any Alkie hope you are well NOW.
Claver is my wittle Buddie and he gotm e outa a Felony D.U.I.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dewar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to the Okmulgee Daily Times? (Oct '09) Jun 18 Reed Nevins 36
Okmulgee Police (Nov '11) Jun 17 America rise or hush 95
Weleetka t mart Jun 11 Fudrucker 6
Will You Still Patroniz Ike's? (Mar '13) Jun 5 Mark 48
ELECTED county workers paid $62,496.00 per year. Jun 3 Hillary Clinton 10
Chief Pangle (Aug '13) Jun 3 Username 11
Bell Mansion History (Mar '14) May '16 Michelle Bell Dou... 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dewar Mortgages