District Court of Oklahoma County Cas...

District Court of Oklahoma County Case # CV-2012-772

Posted in the Dewar Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tired of Eldridge Club

Irving, TX

#1 Feb 21, 2013
This is the source for the Oklahoma Firefighters Retirement and Pension Fund civil suit against city manager Raymond Eldridge and the city of Henryetta. A 26 account suit!

Do your own research and learn the truth.
Rob G

Irving, TX

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Will do. Thanks
Anne

Irving, TX

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Wow. This is interesting. Eldridge's name is plastered all over the place.
Buddy

Irving, TX

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Where did this come from? LOL Facts are facts as they say.
Clubfoot

Irving, TX

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Rob G wrote:
Will do. Thanks
Rob, call me on this. I just found something very interesting.
Roman Candle

Irving, TX

#6 Feb 21, 2013
District Court of Oklahoma County; is that like at the top of the food chain? Henryetta really does it right don't they?

Thank God I live in Tulsa.
Brenda

United States

#7 Feb 22, 2013
So the real truth is that it is not over. Wow. So it appears Henryetta information is by those worried over the citizens knowing the truth.
Conerned Citizen

United States

#8 Feb 22, 2013
This is hot stuff. So what prison does this dude retire at? LMAO
Raymond Elridge

Mckinney, TX

#9 Feb 22, 2013
Citizes of Heryetta. Please forgive me; the devil made me do i! I will do a better job in the future of showing up for work; not sleeping with the help; giving myself salary increases; forging documents to state professional organizations; and confiscating money from the soda pop machine.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME GOD! FOR I AM A LOSER!!!!
GOD

Mckinney, TX

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Raymond Elridge wrote:
Citizes of Heryetta. Please forgive me; the devil made me do i! I will do a better job in the future of showing up for work; not sleeping with the help; giving myself salary increases; forging documents to state professional organizations; and confiscating money from the soda pop machine.
PLEASE FORGIVE ME GOD! FOR I AM A LOSER!!!!
Eldridge, this is G.O.D. You are going to hell hell hell! LMAO
Sam

United States

#11 Feb 23, 2013
This thing is far from being dispsed. The Henryettan isn't reporting the full story.
H Harjo

Okmulgee, OK

#12 Feb 23, 2013
The way I read ityou guys are the ones missing the point. I think when it is over you all will be tryinh to find one more thing to pick at. Evef wonder who put these comments on here? Why won't they put their reAL names? Buck, Bobby, Bill Henryetta needs some help.
Roger

New York, NY

#25 Feb 25, 2013
citizen100 wrote:
H Harjo and all uninformed citizens of Henryetta OK.. Here are just some of the FACTS about Howard (Buck) Sheward and his friends Audie Cole, Mickey Dombeck, Bill Goodner and Henry Koelzer. FACT Sheward's post on the forum titled "Henryetta Needs a Change"dated Saturday Feb 9 where he brags that he has Cole and Dombeck on the city council now and in the upcoming election April 2 that all they need is for him or one of his friends Goodner or Koelzer to win and they will take over the city!!! Also his posts on forum titled "Ruthless police chief and city manager" where he make threats that they will get rid of everbody they want to, accusations about people, LIES he says about people.
Don't forget all of the citizens that have already voted Dombek and Cole into office and those that are going to vote Bill, Henry, and Buck into office this election. That's alot of friends you are throwing trash to that do not believe a word you say. You are running scared.

People reap what they sow. Based on what I've researched on the CV case above, Eldridge and clan are in alot of trouble.
Thelma Undercover

United States

#29 Feb 25, 2013
We will split the sheets and it will not be as black or white you might think. Just look at your President. He's got a perpetual hard on for White America.
citizen100

Jenks, OK

#30 Feb 25, 2013
And I am not running scared, don't have to I have the truth and proof on my side!!!! And by the way I am not who you think I am!
Roger

United States

#31 Feb 25, 2013
citizen100 wrote:
Well Roger I unlike some people happen to have all the proof to back up what I say!!!!! Try reading the Henryetta Free- Lance alot of the proof is in it!!! Cole and Dombek did in fact get voted in, but I don't believe the voters were aware of the facts at that time!!!!!! Sounds like Sheward again?!?!?!?!?!
What difference does it make who I am. And the voters knew exactly what was going on. And they will vote the same way this election. All of the false information in the Free Lance is not going to change their votes. They see it for what it is; and Eldridge and his clan for what they are.

The fact that you believe that they do is the face of a sociopath. LOL You are a sick puppy!
NOYB-Henryetta

United States

#35 Mar 2, 2013
It's a shame that people listen to what a nut raves
about and uses it to further their own ambitions. The truth is that Raymond Eldridge is trying to rob
the Firefighters Pension Fund with the blessing of three present council men & two former ones. They
all devised a plan where Raymond would be a volun- teer city manager and not get paid and remain fire
chief and still be getting the benefit of a pension. A snag in the plan was a law passed that
banned a fire chief from holding the position of
city manager. So they had to change up their plan -
Raymond demoted himself to fire marshal (a) position that had not been used in nearly 20 yrs. &
named a new fire chief. Why all this elaborate
scheme you ask - Well, simply put those 5 council
members thought it was a good idea. They wouldn't
have to pay a salary for a city manager. Never mind
that Raymond could not physically hold those two jobs at one time - even an idiot knows that! And it's a conflict of interest! But if Raymond can get
by with it - he will be drawing a fabulous pension
amount, based on his marshal pay of $62,000. You
may say well he deserves it. If he does, pay him
for being city manager and give him a city pension.
If he gets by with this, men in fire departments all over Oklahoma will be doing it. Then what happens to the honest firemen. The pension fund will be depleted and they will either lose their
full retirement pay or have non at all. Do you
really want this to happen? Dishonesty hurts us
all!
depleted
Oklahoma will b
NOYB-Henryetta

United States

#36 Mar 2, 2013
O.K. For those of you who support Raymond Eldridge
(not counting his family)and the ones who don't care about the firemen's pension fund: What kind of
a job has Raymond done as City Manager. Under him
the big water project has failed after tearing up
all the streets and repairing them in patchwork style. The New Lake is getting dangerously low and
we have NO alternate water plan due to the North
Canadian project failure. Code enforcement - we have none at present time. The last two we had knew
absolutely nothing about the job. Therefore, the
city has burned out houses, grass knee high and trash strewn all over. We were without a meter reader for 5 months. There is no caretaker at Nichols Park. Why aren't these positions filled
in a timely manner? He thinks he's saving money
and it will look good on him. But is it saving
money or costing us in the end? I've got a lot more I could say, but if you're not convinced now
you will never be. So go ahead and vote for the
ones who will keep letting Raymond play out his
plan. But think hard before you choose. A devious
schemer who's just out for himself no matter what it does to the community. Everyone who voted for Mickey knew he was a drunk,but they knew where his heart was. I'd pick him any day.
Donald W

Fort Gibson, OK

#37 Mar 2, 2013
NOYB-Henryetta wrote:
O.K. For those of you who support Raymond Eldridge
(not counting his family)and the ones who don't care about the firemen's pension fund: What kind of
a job has Raymond done as City Manager. Under him
the big water project has failed after tearing up
all the streets and repairing them in patchwork style. The New Lake is getting dangerously low and
we have NO alternate water plan due to the North
Canadian project failure. Code enforcement - we have none at present time. The last two we had knew
absolutely nothing about the job. Therefore, the
city has burned out houses, grass knee high and trash strewn all over. We were without a meter reader for 5 months. There is no caretaker at Nichols Park. Why aren't these positions filled
in a timely manner? He thinks he's saving money
and it will look good on him. But is it saving
money or costing us in the end? I've got a lot more I could say, but if you're not convinced now
you will never be. So go ahead and vote for the
ones who will keep letting Raymond play out his
plan. But think hard before you choose. A devious
schemer who's just out for himself no matter what it does to the community. Everyone who voted for Mickey knew he was a drunk,but they knew where his heart was. I'd pick him any day.
Everyone who voted for Mickey knew he was a drunk and I'd pick him any day! What in the hell kind of goober smoocher are you, I suppose you know about him and Dana McCarty!
a friend 2

United States

#38 Mar 2, 2013
Is that the man who was killed out toward Wilson? Didn't he sell some cows and have $40, 000. That was never found? Wasn't he about to divorce mickey's mom and leave her with nothing? Did mickey have something to do with all that?
Well none of that should be involved with our city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dewar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News OSBI To Discuss Weleetka Murders (Jun '09) 7 hr Concerned citizen 147
Who is running for Henryetta City Council? Wed LisaJ9 3
Lil Ricky Mitchell Feb 19 MyBackHurts 1
News OSBI: Investigating the Investigators (Apr '10) Feb 17 Youngin 91
Suitcase body Feb 16 reality 2
James Coale would still be alive!! Feb 14 Concerned citizen 1
Okmulgee fire dept. refuses to assist EMS !!! (Nov '08) Feb 10 Okmcitizen 32

Dewar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dewar Mortgages