Henryetta Needs A Change
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Diane Adams

Boynton, OK

#31 Feb 26, 2013
I guess Roger doesnt have any balls either doesnt put his full name lol. I dont think Mr. Eldridge is affraid of childish remarks, get outta middle school people, this is what the kids my sons age do make up rumors and name call. lol I guess they forget that the the water, streets and other things that were to be fixed by the other city managers but oh right that went for their high pay so nothing was done. The past city managers put themselves before the city and that is one thing that Eldridge has not done. I vote to audit the city for the last 30 years and see what you stupid people think then.
Randy

United States

#32 Feb 26, 2013
Diane Adams wrote:
I guess Roger doesnt have any balls either doesnt put his full name lol. I dont think Mr. Eldridge is affraid of childish remarks, get outta middle school people, this is what the kids my sons age do make up rumors and name call. lol I guess they forget that the the water, streets and other things that were to be fixed by the other city managers but oh right that went for their high pay so nothing was done. The past city managers put themselves before the city and that is one thing that Eldridge has not done. I vote to audit the city for the last 30 years and see what you stupid people think then.

When citizen100 puts his real name up; i'll do the same. As for your comment "past city managers put themselves before the city and that is one thing that Eldridge has not done". Darling, that is why Eldridge is going to prison. Conspiracy to committ fraud; mail fraud; etc. LOL Look for the week before the election and it will break open.
Diane Adams

Boynton, OK

#50 Mar 27, 2013
I guess you missed the meeting on the 19th when it was proven that Eldridge didnt give himself a raise. It was just someone giving out false information to try and ruin someones life. And I dont understand the whole pension thing, but again it was stated in that same meeting that 90% of it was thrown out. So what fraud are you talking about. I havent heard anything in any meeting about that. Maybe if you guys have evidence to back up all your remarks instead of 3rd grade shit throwing you might get a little further.lol
Robert Patterson

Mcalester, OK

#52 Mar 27, 2013
People you must underestand anyone can write their own resume. You see Buck has done a great job writing his own. Have you seen anyone else confirm what he states about himself. Like I said before, a person can claim to have done everything and anything. When I come out I'll have the proof about what I state. I HAVE A LIFE TIME OF REPRESENTING OTHERS. I OWE NO ONE PERSON ANYMORE THAN THE OTHER. I HAVE TAKEN NO MONEY OR HAVE I ASKED FOR ANY MONEY LIKE MR. BUCKY BOY HAS. I'VE ALWAYS STATED IF ITS TO BE ITS UP TO ME!!!!!!!! Come see me at 407 west main and enjoy the side walk live music show Satruday STARTING AT 12:00 Noon. I'LL BE ON HAND TO TALK WITH ANY AND ALL. I make no promises other than I'll help this city grow!!!! I'll help with streets, and most of all WATER SYSTEM!!!! We need someone with the proven leadership and charisma. Check me out and then vote for Robert Bob Patterson ward #4
Really from henryetta

United States

#53 Mar 27, 2013
Charisma?! I've never associated you with that word, sorry.
Really from henryetta

Lockhart, TX

#59 Mar 29, 2013
lizardcity wrote:
<quoted text> So Sorry, But Buck was using a name very close to yours not long ago, I thought it was him again.

Apology accepted!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dewar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ELECTED county workers paid $62,496.00 per year. Wed Debbie Wasermen S... 8
Bell Mansion History (Mar '14) Mon Michelle Bell Dou... 7
Weleetka t mart May 23 Fudrucker 3
Chief Pangle (Aug '13) May 19 concerned citizen 10
Okmulgee Police (Nov '11) May 14 jojo 94
News Okmulgee Co. Voters Approve Bond, Tax Issues (Dec '10) May 9 A FORMER DEMO-CRAT 9
Linda Marion (Aug '07) May 9 Rhodes J 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dewar Mortgages