Devine, Texas
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Get r Done

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2009
Does anyone know anything about a guy named "Juan" that works @ Brown Chevrolet? I think he is a mechanic.
none

United States

#2 Sep 12, 2009
there is noone that works there with that name
Get r Done

Dardanelle, AR

#3 Sep 13, 2009
k thankx
Get r Done

Dardanelle, AR

#4 Sep 13, 2009
I think his last name is "Zamora". He drives a beige colored truck (short bed)with a decal on the tailgate. I've lived here all my life and don't remember him in school so I know he's new to Devine. Just curious.
noone

San Antonio, TX

#5 Sep 14, 2009
if you want to know about him stop him when you see him.
Krazie

San Antonio, TX

#6 Sep 14, 2009
I know who he iz n i think ya'll need to mind ya'llz own business cuz datz my stepdad you all are talkin bout. Leave him alone!!!!!
Get r Done

San Antonio, TX

#7 Sep 14, 2009
What bad is being said about him? I was just wondering if anyone knew him. Don't get all bent out of shape over it! Chill out!
Get r Done

United States

#8 Sep 14, 2009
Oh and thankx "noone" for your advice although I'm a little shy when it comes to meeting new people especially a guy. On the other hand "Krazie" can't respond like a mature person.
none

United States

#9 Sep 15, 2009
dont be shy, and dont worry about Krazie he is single!
Krazie

San Antonio, TX

#10 Sep 16, 2009
well i think that im bein mature about it. pleaze n he still married so juzt be gone get r done n no one. yall dont need to be in the picture.

Since: Sep 09

Denver, CO

#11 Sep 16, 2009
MY COUSIN JUST ABOUT THREW HERSELF ON HIM, AND WAS SHUT DOWN SOOO...HE'S WAS TO DRUNK OR REAL GAY.NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING EITHER BUT LET PEOPLE KNOW PEDRO.
lol

Houston, TX

#12 Sep 16, 2009
clarissas1 cuz wrote:
MY COUSIN JUST ABOUT THREW HERSELF ON HIM, AND WAS SHUT DOWN SOOO...HE'S WAS TO DRUNK OR REAL GAY.NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING EITHER BUT LET PEOPLE KNOW PEDRO.
Maybe he just didn't want anything to do with your cuz.. You make her sound like she throws herself on guys all the time and they never turn her down.. I don't know what world you live in... but in my world thats called a "PUTA"... I guess he is looking for a real woman!!!!
none

San Antonio, TX

#13 Sep 16, 2009
well he may be married but he has been by himself for a good while now. and i dont think his wife was worried when she was with that guy in natalia. if you want to meet him go for it he is a good guy he has just not been lucky to find a great girl.
Get r Done

United States

#14 Sep 17, 2009
Really? He don't look very "Married" to me cause when I've seen him he's always by himself and no "wife" in sight. Humm? Again thankx "None" for the info, I'll keep that in mind. And as for Krazie YOU need to get on with your life and mind your own business. Don't know why your so damn concerned unless you have something going with him. LOL
Ello

Redmond, WA

#15 Sep 17, 2009
Well, He is married...But they're seperated so ya'll can have him (: I'm his step-daughter...He's into women though. Not sluts & as for my Mom; his wife...She doesn't go to Natalia cause she's too involved with me & my schooling & my work. She's also involved with her work to. Anyways, take a hit at him.(: Peace
none

San Antonio, TX

#16 Sep 18, 2009
maybe she is not with the guy from natalia anymore but we all know she was. but i am glad she has a job maybe she will leave him alone and support herself. he deserves someone to appreciate him like i said get r done he is a good guy. go for it. he will be out tonight
Get r Done

United States

#17 Sep 18, 2009
Does anyone know if he hangs out anywhere inparticular? He seems to be a nice person and it would be nice to get to know him. Well thanks "none" your awesome! Ello you sound ok with the whole thing but I don't want to step my boundaries......
Ello

Redmond, WA

#18 Sep 19, 2009
She does support herself...& Me! So shut up. & he hangs at Tony's at the Golf Course. My friends work there & tell me they see him all the time.
Get r Done

United States

#19 Sep 20, 2009
Well I was at Tonys friday nite and "Pedro" or "Juan" or whatever his first name is was there but I guess he spoken for cause he was with some girl.
Not sure if that's the wife or a girlfriend. Made myself noticeable a few times but he ended up leaving about an 1hr from the time he got there. I did give it a shot! Oh well......

Since: Sep 09

Dilley, TX

#20 Sep 20, 2009
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he just didn't want anything to do with your cuz.. You make her sound like she throws herself on guys all the time and they never turn her down.. I don't know what world you live in... but in my world thats called a "PUTA"... I guess he is looking for a real woman!!!!
OR IS HE LOOKING FOR A MAN? I HEARD HE WAS SEEING A GUY THAT WORKS AT THE LUCKEY FEED LOT...OH WELL MY COUSIN IS TO GOOD FOR HIM OR ANYBODY THAT WORKS AT THAT TRASHY DEALERSHIP WHERE EVERYONE SLEEPS WITH EACH OTHER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Devine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandi 11 hr Curious lol 2
Corine Cortinez Mon Friend 9
Rhonda uses a cucumber Sun zjcastillo 3
She caused Mexico earthquake she tooted Sep 22 Sylvia Cousin 1
Yo turn to white her Culo Sep 22 Slyvia Cousin 1
She rolled over caused earthquakes Sep 22 Sylvia Cousin 1
We use a forklift to move her Sep 22 Sylvia Cousin 1

Devine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance