betrayed women
BEEN THERE

Raymondville, TX

#1 Dec 1, 2012
Am I the only one who thinks its ok for women to wish their man would drop dead right on the spot when they find out the a-hole betrayed them, wouldn't that be nice. We would have so very few men left in the world.
like really

Lytle, TX

#2 Dec 1, 2012
LOL !!!! so true
A man

El Monte, CA

#3 Dec 2, 2012
Wow very cold...Honestly not every man is a dirt bag like most (myself), but I understand why you feel like that. We as men don't always think right and my sorry on their behalf. Keep your head up you'll find a guy like me.
Devine

El Monte, CA

#4 Dec 2, 2012
What's worse is when guys have some girls believing that they love them and want to marry them, when all they do is mess around on the girl. These guys go around telling people they not with their "girlfriend" but at the same time have them believing they are. Can't help but to fell sorry for those girls, wish they would see the truth and get away from dogs like that! There's a few girls in Devine going through "relationships" like that now!
Replying to Devine

United States

#5 Dec 2, 2012
You must be a lonely, bitter, angry rejected women. Your from Natalia right? We know who you are.. Remember were family and we care about you, get help.

To Lol so true: Always want the one you can't have.

A man: your gay, right?

To been there: that's a threat, careful your IP address is being traced.
BEEN THERE

Raymondville, TX

#6 Dec 2, 2012
Replying to Devine wrote:
You must be a lonely, bitter, angry rejected women. Your from Natalia right? We know who you are.. Remember were family and we care about you, get help.
To Lol so true: Always want the one you can't have.
A man: your gay, right?
To been there: that's a threat, careful your IP address is being traced.
Lmao, no its not a threat a-holes like that don't deserve my sins or freedom. You are one of those a-holes aren't you, thinking you can play with womens feelings and get away with it, well God or karma will get you no need for anyone to dirty their hands with $ cum like you.
Lmao

United States

#7 Dec 2, 2012
God and Karma, look in the mirror. There's a reason why your getting betrayed. Pay back is a real bitch, ain't it? To you: lmfao!
Devine

United States

#8 Dec 2, 2012
Sweetie
You must really care for this "women" from Devine, how sweet. How do ya know she not using him? Lmao he's the dumb ass. By the way he gives her all his money and screws her hard every night. One last thing: y'all bed was so comfortable.
Devine wrote:
What's worse is when guys have some girls believing that they love them and want to marry them, when all they do is mess around on the girl. These guys go around telling people they not with their "girlfriend" but at the same time have them believing they are. Can't help but to fell sorry for those girls, wish they would see the truth and get away from dogs like that! There's a few girls in Devine going through "relationships" like that now!
BEEN THERE

Raymondville, TX

#9 Dec 4, 2012
Why is it so hard to believe that some a-holes are just born a-holes, no need for their women to do anything "bad" in order for them to betray them. Yeah, its so easy to say sure lets get back together for the sake of the family and the next thing you know(or don't know actually) is, he is looking to score with other girls, but if you are willing to look the other way and lose your self-respect in the process then so be it. It's just my opinion that men who are $ cum bags shouldn't have been born in the first place.
bwahaha

Ballwin, MO

#10 Dec 4, 2012
Blaah blaah ....I wouldnt blame some chick for my dude leaving even if she wanted it just as bad....he is the one who really wanted it and did it ...dont matter what some other girl says to him ...if he went with it...then thats what he wanted ....so what...and girls are just as bad...sex is great.....and everyone gets the feeling to want something difrent even if you say you dont...thats just human...lol...fuck it ...cant take life...be alone...lol
lmao

United States

#11 Dec 6, 2012
It's funny when a girl stays home and waits on her so called boyfriend to come over and he's out screwing everyone else! Lmao! And in her case she deserves it because she's caught him before and everyone has warned her, but she don't listen. So her being betrayed, well she did it to herself!
Really

El Monte, CA

#12 Dec 6, 2012
Why do you care so much & why you spend your time knowing so much about this girl. Must be jealous. The truth will come out it always does. So just mid your business. Man people these days. Get a life of your own seriously!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Devine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thieves 18 min mexican and proud 12
Bearers stealing from flood victims 11 hr Elec john 3
can Rhonda still have babies? (Oct '13) 12 hr Elec john 3
Zeon and Rhonda arrested 13 hr Sylvia 3
Connie Ross (Jun '11) 17 hr randomguy 53
Looking for discreet relationship with women in... 21 hr Captain Stupid 4
Hot Devine, Lytle, Natalia, Pearsall ladies Sun Juan Epstein 3
More from around the web

Devine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE