Devine Warhorses
Disgusted

Helotes, TX

#1 Nov 3, 2009
What Do you think about all the kids being drug tested and failing the tests?
omg

San Antonio, TX

#2 Nov 3, 2009
they need to test the star players and i bet some will come out dirty
Right On

Houston, TX

#3 Nov 4, 2009
My opinion every player needs to be tested to even play!!
Haha

Belden, MS

#4 Nov 4, 2009
Then we wouldn't have a team.
Who

Houston, TX

#5 Nov 5, 2009
Who are the players that are not playing anymore?
Catherine

San Antonio, TX

#6 Nov 6, 2009
J.Camacho, J. Martinez. J. Lopez
insider

San Antonio, TX

#7 Nov 9, 2009
we are lugky they didn t test the whole team . then we would not have a team
true friend

Pearsall, TX

#8 Nov 10, 2009
that is messed up y would u put there names jus out there like that.. not everyone is perfect so dont be putting ppl names out there..
A Real Fan

United States

#9 Nov 13, 2009
insider wrote:
we are lugky they didn t test the whole team . then we would not have a team
hey dumbass! that was already said! and that's right it is very disrespectful to be posting their names on here. I'm sure most of yall have made plenty of mistakes! grow up and try supporting your team devine! I cant believe someone posted a topic to bash their team! sorry people! GO HORSES! GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK! WE love you!
devine for life

United States

#10 Nov 26, 2009
those kids worked really hard for their team this year and helped them get to the playoffs. they were a big part of devines success and it hurts to see their season go down the drain like that.yes they made a mistake but whos perfect rite?..i wish we could have them back for the playoffs cuz we need thier help if we wanna keep winning.
deb

San Antonio, TX

#11 Nov 28, 2009
I guess the Devine Warhorses lost or it would be all over topix that they won. Too bad better luck next time.
Agree

United States

#12 Nov 28, 2009
deb wrote:
I guess the Devine Warhorses lost or it would be all over topix that they won. Too bad better luck next time.
Yup, sure did 36 to 0. Yea better luck next time!! LOL!!
omg

United States

#13 Nov 28, 2009
come on give them a break at least they got this far
Player

United States

#14 Nov 28, 2009
Blame it on the quiz his the head man
Truly Devine

United States

#15 Nov 28, 2009
Blame it on a talented competitor named La Grange Leopards. Love the Warhorses but that team was good and we lost fair and square. No one to blame. The Warhorses played a hell of a game and are the AREA CHAMPS. Let's move on and look ahead!
War

Pipe Creek, TX

#16 Nov 28, 2009
La grange was good, Devine will be loaded next year.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#17 Nov 29, 2009
drugs are no good, it got them off the team, but if the (j's) don't stop doing drugs the drugs will get them in jail or in prison!yea we all make mistakes in life but lets not let the kids that do drug play. to me drugs only profit the man selling them not the kids well in devine (&OTHERS), look and learn if you do drugs you could be in the same cell as others you may know..........stay clean and god bless you all
Not

Natalia, TX

#18 Nov 30, 2009
When a coach runs the same stuff that does'nt work on offence, and plays there defence 10 to 15 yards back off the recievers and he can't (Quiz) figure out he's getting burned by screen passes, he needs to get out off town hes not a motavator at all the kids were all down before they even played the game. It does'nt matter how loaded up you are he is a stupid coach and needs to be replaced. Every year were loaded.............
trashtalker102

Devine, TX

#19 Jan 11, 2010
i just think they suck each other in the locker room
Jessica

Wilmington, MA

#20 Jan 15, 2010
The Devine Warhorses are the bomb, espically Matt Lopez and Jonathon Camacho, awsome athletes luv you guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Devine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I will take a plane trip Devine to collect 4 hr Sam Saloas 1
Go see if Sylvia is in Pampa Texas 4 hr Sam Saloas 7
Sonia Villareal 7 hr Devine 6
Isabel martinez 16 hr craziboi 17
Julian I'm on my way to Lubbock 19 hr Daniel Tralosky 1
I got a new belt Sun Daniel Tralosky 1
I'm out of jail for stealing a turkey (Nov '16) Sat Jason Brown 2

Devine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance