Jack Zimmerle Little League News 4 Trouble Shooters

Posted in the Devine Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fed Up

San Antonio, TX

#1 May 12, 2010
Who is in charge of the Little League? Is there anyone out there who can give me a picture of the "zimmerle ranches" Uniforms? I am in touch with News 4 trouble shooters and we as a community need to stand up and against this danger around are children. I understand that everyone is innocent until proven guilty but what if he turns out to be guilty?? To have an alleged perverts name prancing around on our children? What fools will we be. Please let me know any coaches names of the team the president and anyone else that is in charge.
Little league mom

San Antonio, TX

#2 May 12, 2010
people like you is whats wrong with this world,like you said he is innonenct until proven guilt. no one has any reason to think bad of this man i have watch him help kids and adults for many years, and he still helps today even with people like you talking about stuff you know nothing about, but what you see on tv, people like you set and judge but do nothing to help, it must be a sad life to be that jealous of someone. where was you when he was working this summer on the field so the kids could have something. get a life let the courts do there job, its not your job to judge even the bible says that
Sorry

Pflugerville, TX

#3 May 12, 2010
Yes but it also unfair for those who they ran checks on and r not allowed there for something different. Now they should consider the things he does do but we also have to remember what he is acused of. I'm not one to judge cuz " let him without sin cast the first stone". I always say him to him. But won't allow my kids around him. So we just have to be careful. If he wants to see his kids play then let him but only for that reason.
wake up

United States

#4 May 12, 2010
Yes innocent until proven guilty BUT w/being arrested and charged he should not be able to be doing any of this until everything is cleared no matter what money he has given or how he has helped
YES

Helotes, TX

#5 May 12, 2010
He is innocent UNTIL proven guilty. He hasnt gone to court so HE MAY BE GUILTY!! And then what?? Are you going to feel stupid, YES. He is being charger with being a PERVERT, Dont you think at minimum we should protect the kids JUST IN CASE
true

Helotes, TX

#7 May 12, 2010
I think he should be banned from games and at least sponsering teams. If he is guilty then we are just saying its ok as long as he pays.
wake up

United States

#6 May 12, 2010
Understand completely..trouble shooters should be made aware it
WOW

Helotes, TX

#8 May 12, 2010
I cant believe that a Mother would say that?? I just wonder who watches her kids. Or if she even cares? So you are saying that if a murderer or at least charged and not yet been found guilty is ok around our kids? Is that what you are saying?? HE IS ACCUSED OF HAVING SEX WITH A LITTLE GIRL!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!
Fed up

Helotes, TX

#9 May 12, 2010
They have been made aware and will be in Devine tommorrow. Lets see what everyone thinks of our head turninig town. I cant stand by and let this happen. But they WILL be here tommorrow
mom

United States

#10 May 12, 2010
THANK YOU.... Someone needs to protect are childring... I applaued you for your support for the children.. Once one person stands up so will alot other.... thank you...
parent

San Antonio, TX

#12 May 13, 2010
what a bunch of sad people,this man has done nothing but help this kids so mind your on bussiness the news is whats wrong with this country they only report one side of things and thats sad
wake up

San Antonio, TX

#13 May 13, 2010
he has the same rights as any of you talking bad so rememeber that,and get real what could he do at a baseball game buy a kid a soda people need to mind there on business
DAD

United States

#14 May 13, 2010
I understand he may donate so much money to the league and thats all good but the League has to think about the kids first. Let the courts deal with it if he is innocent then fine let him come back but if guilty then he shouldnt be around the fields or any little league activities. As a parent I think the league should not allow him around the fields until then, I wouldnt want Devine Little League to get their charter pulled from district then what no all-stars for all the kids so wake up money isnt everything.
fed up

San Antonio, TX

#15 May 13, 2010
YES, the worst thing he could do is BUY A KID a soda. HE IS ACCUSED OF HAVING SEX WITH CHILDREN?? Are you people so thick headed?? What do you think he is going to prance around saying this??? Look at all the the moms on tv saying they dont know what happend to their children and what 2-3 months later they admit to killing their own kids. Is that what we are to do?? Police do not make it an issue to arrest innocent people, they get enough proof to arrest and then they wait to see if the court has enough to convict.
devine parent

San Antonio, TX

#16 May 13, 2010
this man has done nothing but been could to kids,and you are wrong cops to arrest innocent people it happens everyday this man does not have a pass of ever hurting a kid instead it is of helping them
Devine parent WHAT

San Antonio, TX

#18 May 13, 2010
First off, I hope you are not a parent becuase you need to learn how to spell and complete sentences? In case you havent read HE IS ACCUSSED OF HAVING SEX WITH A CHILD! HELLO, maybe in your sick world thats not wrong but in mine it is.
Liz Ochoa

Universal City, TX

#19 May 13, 2010
Hi my name is Liz im just wondering why "YOU" are not brave enough to write you name, even if your against or for be brave and write your name. If you think you are right in any case dont be scare dont hide behind a false name write your real name. Let us know who you are, so you can be proud of what you are doing and like I said rather you are his friends or not....... after all this is what you believe right.
David

San Antonio, TX

#20 May 13, 2010
Ok Liz, here it is. Im a coach and "was" a friend of Jack. I cant in good faith say that he is innocent. I am here to say that it is wrong for him to be affiliated in any way with the little league. If he is guilty then what does that say about "us" as parents. We should think about the kids first and not put them in harms way. EVERYONE here says that Jack is a good man and he has helped so so much, How about this, what if it was someone we didnt know and they didnt give so much to the league? Then what? Would you want your kid on that team.
Just Saying

Lytle, TX

#21 May 16, 2010
Why not have a few parents put a restraining order against him....that way he cannot go onto the field, he can watch his kids play from the parking lot...a safe several hundred feet away.
concerned

United States

#22 May 18, 2010
I know of someone that was charged with simular charges, guess what He was not allowed to even see his kids play ball. and that was before his court date, but he did not donate money, oh and he is not white so he is not right IF THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT.... but whatever race or value you have, be fair thats all we ask and dont let this guy near the kids, because them people are in a class of there own, and should not be part of our society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Devine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FU poozy Daniel Tralosky I ain't no Culo Pirate (Oct '16) 11 hr zjcastillo 2
Does a Zeon really exist? 19 hr zjcastillo 3
Zeon passed out drunk in the street (Dec '15) Oct 21 zjcastillo 7
Rhonda Brown NO I will not bail you out! (Oct '16) Oct 21 zjcastillo 2
Just NO OctoRhonda (Apr '16) Oct 21 zjcastillo 4
Julian you should of not taken my tools (Aug '16) Oct 21 zjcastillo 2
Z in under Culo Pirate contract (Nov '16) Oct 21 zjcastillo 2

Devine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance