Why Did Jerry Beck Lie ( Our Mayor )

Posted in the Devine Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
me me meeeeeeeeeeee

Natalia, TX

#1 Nov 2, 2009
What a shock for all those people that thougt they were voting for an honest man, which he lied, lied, lied even after people asked him if he planned too move. So people what did he accomplish by being Mayor and your strong support in him. Haaaaa, what a joke!!!! see your Quack and start taking your depression medication dig a hole and cover up.......... Lets get ya'll stable so you can waste your vote on our next MAYOR.....sound the bell people.....
omg

United States

#2 Nov 2, 2009
u got that right
citizen

United States

#3 Nov 2, 2009
yea what a waste of my time.
HA HA

United States

#4 Nov 3, 2009
FUNNY!!
BIG BROTHER

Frisco, TX

#5 Nov 22, 2009
me me meeeeeeeeeeee wrote:
What a shock for all those people that thougt they were voting for an honest man, which he lied, lied, lied even after people asked him if he planned too move. So people what did he accomplish by being Mayor and your strong support in him. Haaaaa, what a joke!!!! see your Quack and start taking your depression medication dig a hole and cover up.......... Lets get ya'll stable so you can waste your vote on our next MAYOR.....sound the bell people.....
Who"s the Mayor now?
me me meeeeeeeeeeee

Natalia, TX

#6 Nov 22, 2009
Don't act smart (apply the kiss method to yourself and save your breath) cause it wont be for long lil bro. Remember to take a deep breath and try not too get too upset...........
faith

San Antonio, TX

#7 Nov 22, 2009
I guess we need to vote for MICKEY DAVIS he is at
every council meeting and does have a home in city limits. MICKEY next mayor. If Lopez gets it then we are still in the same shape as before
funny

United States

#8 Nov 22, 2009
faith wrote:
I guess we need to vote for MICKEY DAVIS he is at
every council meeting and does have a home in city limits. MICKEY next mayor. If Lopez gets it then we are still in the same shape as before
I am not sure about Mickey....Let's have some other qualified candidates step up who are not annoying....
Devine Resident

Mineral, TX

#10 Nov 23, 2009
Whether a person is annoying or not...you have to think about who is the best candidate for the position. I think we all know that person is Mickey Davis. He cares about the community and is totally involved..that alone should tell you who we need to take Beck's place.
reptilian276

Ashburn, VA

#11 Nov 23, 2009
Eddie Husler should run for mayor he honest
True love

Castroville, TX

#12 Nov 23, 2009
Hey Eddie needs his bike fix. Some one ran into his bike.
True love

Castroville, TX

#13 Nov 23, 2009
And I agree he is very honest.
me me meeeeeeeeeeee

Natalia, TX

#14 Nov 23, 2009
Go Eddie, atleast he makes the rounds and is'nt just concerned where our officers are at all times.. But seriously Beck just wanted to make a point and he did vote for me and I will make change!! Change of address that is lol.......
dee

San Antonio, TX

#15 Nov 24, 2009
Here we are trying to get the police department straight, but every morning the police gives a student a ride to school in the police car. Daughter, son or not he is to use the police car for work only. Give that girl or boy a ride to school in his personnal car not the police car or
why doesnt he just start a free taxi service with the police car, taxpayers gas. Where is Rob or is Rob saying its OK. No its not OK.
Alejandro P

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Nov 24, 2009
Devine Resident wrote:
Whether a person is annoying or not...you have to think about who is the best candidate for the position. I think we all know that person is Mickey Davis. He cares about the community and is totally involved..that alone should tell you who we need to take Beck's place.
Well said.........Mickey
baby girl

United States

#17 Nov 24, 2009
please people not mickey davis.... he is the biggest baby i have ever seen... when he didnt win AGAIN.. he was crying like a baby... we need someone tuff and strong.... mickey has ran for so many differnent things i dont think he has EVER has one.... serious if mickey gets mayor i am moving... gosh to bad EDDIE isnt the mayor... he is a great man.... LOVE YOU EDDIE.... i am upset that jeery isnt going to stay in office because he hasnt the time to really get things changed....
Devine Resident

Mineral, TX

#18 Nov 25, 2009
Alejandro P wrote:
<quoted text> Well said.........Mickey
LMAO....I can assure you...I am NOT Mickey.
Devine resident

Castroville, TX

#19 Nov 26, 2009
Just wandering since I don't go to the schools and see this officer, which officer is doing it. Cause this isn't the first time I've heard of this.
jcisneros

United States

#21 Mar 21, 2010
I CANT BELIVE MR BECK GOT MAYOR CAUSE HE LIKES TO SMOKE IT UP TO HES CHEATED ON HIS WLFE FOR MANY YEARS AND DUMB NOT REALISINGunder her nose alot of mr beck no won knows
Big Brother

United States

#22 Mar 21, 2010
jcisneros wrote:
I CANT BELIVE MR BECK GOT MAYOR CAUSE HE LIKES TO SMOKE IT UP TO HES CHEATED ON HIS WLFE FOR MANY YEARS AND DUMB NOT REALISINGunder her nose alot of mr beck no won knows
Is she afraid of him? Why hasn't she left him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Devine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zeon 2016 Nachowagon LMAO (Dec '15) 55 min Sylvia 4
Zeon passed out drunk (Dec '15) 3 hr Jason Brown 2
Rhonda laid an egg today (Dec '15) 3 hr Jason Brown 5
Mama no liposuction in El Salvador (Feb '16) 3 hr zjcastillo 2
Z buying me a bus ticket to Hawaii (Mar '16) 3 hr zjcastillo 2
Zeon give me back that Jumbo Jack (Apr '16) 3 hr zjcastillo 3
FU turkey man (Mar '16) 3 hr zjcastillo 3

Devine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance