Posted in the Devine Forum

homewrecker

Helotes, TX

#1 Nov 12, 2012
I've known a few in my time and can't understand their desire to ruin homes
just do

United States

#2 Nov 12, 2012
They just want what they can't have, they don't care who gets hurt as long as they get what they want.
star

Arlington, TX

#3 Nov 12, 2012
There is no such thing as a homewrecker ....if the home wasn't already wrecked.. its just a open door to open another womens eyes to let them know its time to move on...cuz if she is willin to stick around knowin her man is not just with her com on...let go an move on...
agreed

United States

#4 Nov 14, 2012
star wrote:
There is no such thing as a homewrecker ....if the home wasn't already wrecked.. its just a open door to open another womens eyes to let them know its time to move on...cuz if she is willin to stick around knowin her man is not just with her com on...let go an move on...
some women are so stupid they blame the other woman.When more than not,these days,Men do leave their wives for another woman they have fallen in love with.The sad truth is when there are children involved,but one,three or five,kids is not a reason to stay together.Everyone deserves to be happy.
manuel v

United States

#5 Nov 24, 2012
Thats bullcrap !!! Everybody thinks its always gonna be greener on the otherside but of coarse it never is , its alway worse in one way or another ..it only seems greener for a little while till reality sets in and find out that you have someone who has no ins or a car !!! Hahahaha frigin idiots !!! It was easy when the spouse was paying for everything while the other half was out testing the waters , and staying out all night living just for that one night then trying to apoligize in the morning , some people just dont appreciate a good hard workin spouse who gave them everything !!! Thats cool though cuz now im living a good life and alot more less expensive life
Don Pedro

United States

#6 Nov 24, 2012
I through my ex wife out of my house and into the pig pen with the slop hogs. Teach her a lesson after she filed for divorce. I sued her so much she lost her marbles and was sent to the loony bin. She tried to take Don Pedro Mexican Mormon kids away and she got what she deserved! Today she is on welfare and is nothing but a bar fly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Devine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhonda collected all bloody underwear 3 hr Otis 1
Who is she? 5 hr zjcastillo 4
who is Leora Hilburn (Nov '13) 5 hr zjcastillo 30
I'm belting zjcastillo for stealing 8 hr Daniel Tralosky 1
I got a metal inserted belt for Jason 9 hr Daniel Tralosky 1
I will be in Brazil I will get my tools 14 hr Daniel Tralosky 1
Where is Manny V? Wed zjcastillo 2

Devine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance