Longsjo buddy making trip for race

Longsjo buddy making trip for race

There are 1 comment on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jul 2, 2009, titled Longsjo buddy making trip for race. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Everett "Ev" Cassagneres was a young soldier back from the front lines of Korea with two Purple Hearts in 1952 when he met a fledgling bicyclist named Art Longsjo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Revere, MA

#1 Jul 4, 2009
i new eric aka gigles whan i was a kid we went to the center school i dident think he had it in seeing that i beat him up when we was kids but his dad way a cool glol wow gigles lol school st

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Devens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Be very afraid of small town law enforcement (Dec '15) Dec '15 Lets end corruption 1
News Medford officer on leave after video shows him ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Resident 1
News Summer heat came early at Leominster meeting (Jun '15) Jun '15 Jtn 2
News Female veterans battling PTSD from sexual traum... (Dec '14) Dec '14 My Thought 4
News Museum audience awed by Bulge tale (Nov '14) Nov '14 RighteousRobert 1
News New group to work (Jul '14) Jul '14 Reside 1
News JBOS group to work on proposed Devens zoning ch... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Reside 1

Devens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Devens Mortgages