Is fresh seafood available

Posted in the Destin Forum

seafoodaholic

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Jul 5, 2010
We'll be down to Destin soon, just wondering if there is fresh seafood in the markets, and are the prices reasonable.

Usually go to Sextons and the other one a few blocks up from it. Anyone have another fresh market they would recommend, around Destin and Miramar beach.
Chik Filet Cows

United States

#2 Jul 12, 2010
No fool, Eat-Mor Chikin!
Melissa

Raleigh, NC

#3 Jul 13, 2010
Ya like 10W40?
Chemotherapy

United States

#4 Aug 25, 2010
You may want to get your wigs early before the big rush. Not sure how long the chemo can keep the oil induced cancer from eating your organs out internally, but just remember everydays a holiday.
Chemotherapy

United States

#5 Mar 25, 2011
Did everyone get a wig in time?
Wig Shop Owner

United States

#6 May 27, 2011
We had a shortage because the oil caused so much cancer. We expect a new shipment in soon though, so keep on exposing yourselves to the oil and dispersant all over the Gulf.
neal

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#7 Jun 2, 2011
they have several sea food markets , but Id buy my other things at Walmart. otherwise groc store is kinda pricey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Destin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks are taking over Destin Tue PrayersForU 2
News Settling cruise bill has been rough sailing (Mar '08) May 1 sCAMMEDbYpAT 261
racism (Mar '12) Apr 25 JJJ 14
Alana Luck Apr 21 Nasty 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Fort Walton Beach, FL (Jan '12) Apr 18 JR 13
News St. Johns County markets to families Apr 15 Collegetown 1
Anyone heard of Destinations travel club? Apr 15 World Traveler 1
More from around the web

Destin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]