Kenneth E. Redetzke 1941 - 2012

Kenneth E. Redetzke 1941 - 2012

There are 2 comments on the Great Bend Tribune story from May 17, 2012, titled Kenneth E. Redetzke 1941 - 2012. In it, Great Bend Tribune reports that:

Minn./Fla. - Kenneth E. Redetzke, 71, of Burnsville and Longville, Minn. and Destin, Fla., died on May 26 at his home in Florida after a nine month battle with kidney cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Great Bend Tribune.

Camille Heinz Haro

Palm Harbor, FL

#1 Jun 3, 2012
I want to offer my deepest sympathy to the Redetzke family. Kenny and his "Kansas" family were friends of my family and have always thought so highly of Kenny. Infact, Kenny was best man at my sister's wedding. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and all the family. God Bless all of you.!!

Sincerely,
Camille Heinz Haro
Mark Redetzke

Rock Island, IL

#2 Jun 5, 2012
Thanks Camille, dad was a great man and will be missed. He touched a lot of people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Destin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Corps addresses Navarre Pass (Oct '08) Sat Bart Price 13
News Lackey's Hut dedicated Feb 20 Hornet FE 1
Alfredo cristy automotive link Feb 3 Ltown 1
News Florida man drunk-dials cops, says dog ate hear... Jan 31 Phyllis Schlafly ... 2
News Canadian snowbirds: Rules you need to know (Jan '15) Jan 29 Gramps 3
Need a hook up! Jan '17 Datboi 2
New Okaloosa County Arrests & Mugshots (Feb '14) Jan '17 Mike 4

Destin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Destin Mortgages