Fun Lover

Destin, FL

#1 Nov 23, 2009
Has anyone been here? Was it a good place to go?
AJ Destin resident

Miramar Beach, FL

#2 Feb 7, 2010
Great place !!! good bands.....wife and i very much enjoy the Lower Alabama Lounge.....smoke bothers me a bit but ventilation is good....try it out !!! BEACH MICE band when they are there are highly recommended to see !!!!
Looking Somewhere else

Freeport, FL

#3 Mar 17, 2010
Cant see how a place like this can call it a Country Club. Just because you play Country Bands doesnt make you a COUNTRY BAR!!!!!! Service and attitude in place makes you feel like you are a stranger in your own town. Big place but NO ONE is there. Think someone needs to change the name and the way the club runs. JT
Boot Kicker

Fountain, FL

#4 Jun 27, 2010
I was there June 26 and thought the place was pretty sad. The service was bad, the band sucked (NOT even close to country) and we left after 15 minutes. This place won't be there long.
Destin Local

Destin, FL

#5 Aug 17, 2010
We love the place. It is definitely the place to be on Thursday nights...Ladies Night. We've never had bad service there. Bartenders are great. Not sure where these other folks, but definitely did not have the same type of experience.
Destin Local

Destin, FL

#6 Aug 17, 2010
We love the place. It's definitely the place to be on Thursday nights. We've never had bad service; bartenders have been great. Don't know about these other folks, but we've never had a bad experience there.
Local

Destin, FL

#7 Dec 24, 2010
Thursday nights are fun however their security is just sad, they have no respect for their customers, awful attitude, lack of proffesinalism, i hope they do something about it.
Local partier

Crestview, FL

#8 Oct 27, 2011
Takes forever to get a drink the only night they are busy (Thursday). Ghetto atmoshphere, but the club is racist. Security are rude and care only about picking up drunk women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Destin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 9 hr feliciano 2,976
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 10 hr The Poet 2,508
Mcguires pub Sep 18 This is not a joke 1
Out of town couple looking for swingers Sep 17 Hott couple 1
Review: Invisidebt Solutions (Jan '13) Sep 16 no u 8
Review: Bruce Haught Disability Attorney (Apr '13) Sep 16 SSDI 5
Kids removed: Filthy home (Apr '09) Sep 16 What 438
•••
•••
•••

Destin Jobs

•••
•••
•••