local shops beware!!!

local shops beware!!!

Posted in the Destin Forum

Local

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2012
Theres is a older lady with a sob story going around from shop to shop conning people for their sympothy.
This woman is about one seventy and has a cute lil grand baby with her saying the word nana and looked like she is an expert , i wished i could post pictures!
She came into the shop today with money problems, as everyone always does we tried to help her with a discount and she walked out with a real discount -a five finger one! She claimed her mom just shut down a clothing shop near santa rosa past Destin and she had everything 50% off during closing,claimed she had all kinds of nice vera bradley purses for sale and even clothing left with an offer to bring one back at ten in the morning, we wont see her .... nonetheless we report to the police which are not interested without good leads like make model of car and name address and etc. So anyhow , im looking to the locals to help with the ID of this woman she is white speaks with a eastern (newyork ) accent and very rich acting to a non-suspecting individual.She never mentioned her name but the grand baby was looking for a guy named chester so if that helps maybe and i will go to the other shops to see if anyone has any lead on info about her vehichle she was probably not the driver but the passenger like i stated before maybe fifty to sixty years of age and hardy any wrinkles i noticed so she couldnt have been from here long.She was wearing a Vera Bradly hat that matched her purse and her attire so she did at least have access to some finer things once upon a time. I am Just Warning you personal business owners of a lady that is a con artist to BEWARE. God willing she will be caught.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Destin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Destin fishing (Jul '14) 8 hr Likes catching fish 8
racism (Mar '12) Tue swlyles 24
Bare it all on the beach?? Jul 16 peeper 6
84 29. uh huh. i saw that today. :) Jul 9 Thomas Plus Booby B 1
Where the weed? Jul 7 niccaz323 2
want camp out in gulf. let me know Jul 2 clint 1
Swinger lifestyle clubs in area? Jun 30 same ole 2

Destin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance