Review: All Pets Resort

Posted in the Destin Forum

Whitney

Miramar Beach, FL

#1 Jul 6, 2012
All Pets Resort is a WONDERFUL place my dog goes there daily for day care, and I even board him there when we go out of town. I couldn’t ask for better service for a Doggie Day Care. I couldn’t imagine pulling Brutis away from there. He gets sooo excited every morning to go and play. He loves the staff and the other dogs. In the evenings when I pick him up he makes a special point to go say bye to Chris, Amy, and the other dogs. I LOVE it!!! It warms my heart to see my dog this happy.
Carrie

Miramar Beach, FL

#2 Jul 9, 2012
I am so happy to have found All Pets Resort. I had been wanting to find a good day care for my dog for a while and tried a few others but always left feeling that i had paid for a service that was lacking. I felt that he was better off staying at home than going to any of the day care facilities available. This was until i tried All Pets Resort. He is taken care of as well as he would be at home and sometimes better. Amy and Chris treat him as if he were theirs even keeping an eye on his health and habits. He is excited to get in the car to go in the morning and tired at the end of the day from playing. Best of all he is given the chance to just be a dog, socialize and play in the yard when it is appropriate and someone is there at all times with the dogs. The hours suit perfect for me working an 8-5 job i can drop him off and still be in time for work and even have time to run an errand after work if i have to before i pick him up.
Bottom line, I could not ask for more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Destin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
racism (Mar '12) 16 hr JJJ 14
Alana Luck Apr 21 Nasty 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Fort Walton Beach, FL (Jan '12) Apr 18 JR 13
News St. Johns County markets to families Apr 15 Collegetown 1
Anyone heard of Destinations travel club? Apr 15 World Traveler 1
News Settling cruise bill has been rough sailing (Mar '08) Apr 14 Oh_My 260
News Pajama Party at Club La Vela (Dec '07) Apr 10 RiderDodge 2
More from around the web

Destin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE