Kenova, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

I am sickened that Florida would actually want a president that only wants to make a society more dependent on government handouts and free healthcare. How do you think your state survives?? I would say a huge part of income comes from the working men and women of America who vacation in your state!!!
I Know one thing for sure, my future vacations will not be spent at Orlando, Destin, or anywhere in the Sunshine State....
I will spend my money (IF I have any after higher taxes) in a state that voted RED!!!
Very disappointed in Floridians...wondering if they are any true Floridians still out there!!!???!!
Jack

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

KY Conservative wrote:
I am sickened that Florida would actually want a president that only wants to make a society more dependent on government handouts and free healthcare. How do you think your state survives?? I would say a huge part of income comes from the working men and women of America who vacation in your state!!!
I Know one thing for sure, my future vacations will not be spent at Orlando, Destin, or anywhere in the Sunshine State....
I will spend my money (IF I have any after higher taxes) in a state that voted RED!!!
Very disappointed in Floridians...wondering if they are any true Floridians still out there!!!???!!
Good Ridance !!!!

Since: Jan 12

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

KY Conservative wrote:
This goes to show you how stupid some poeple can be. They voted for the the moron because he gave them "stuff." this is the reason why there should be a test before you vote. They still think that things come for free. The idiot vote won this time. Your/our future was decided by many that cannot read or write. It was the useful idiots that voted bozo in...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Destin Discussions

Search the Destin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 28 min Lunny Tunes 2,385
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 21 hr nina roth 2,063
Freeport man arrested in Niceville on six year ... 22 hr Alabama red 1
pain pills (Jun '12) Tue Tay 9
Review: Johnnys Taxi & Airport Transportation (Feb '13) Tue Tom Stubbs 4
Destin fishing Jul 19 Mark 4
Little league signs ups Jul 18 Pat 2
•••
•••
•••
Destin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••