Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15430 Nov 17, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
Stock market is at record levels. Corporate profits at historic highs. Obama's rate of spending is lowest in decades. Tax rates are lowest in decades.
Most things Teabaggers think they know are untrue.
WTF?. Believe it or not buttwipe, many of us read actual news and feel no need to read trash from fifth rate fleabagger websites.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15431 Nov 17, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
Stock market is at record levels. Corporate profits at historic highs. Obama's rate of spending is lowest in decades. Tax rates are lowest in decades.
Most things Teabaggers think they know are untrue.
What a waste of your 10,004th post.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

#15432 Nov 17, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?. Believe it or not buttwipe, many of us read actual news and feel no need to read trash from fifth rate fleabagger websites.
I think I get your point.Media outlets seem to have an axe to grind.
FRAN

Round Rock, TX

#15433 Nov 17, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
wow. Do some historical research. The poster you responded to was correct.
FRAN

Round Rock, TX

#15434 Nov 17, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is part of the problem. Why not ask the op to provide sources rather than lashing out. It makes people less likely to take you seriously.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15435 Nov 17, 2012
FRAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is part of the problem. Why not ask the op to provide sources rather than lashing out. It makes people less likely to take you seriously.
The OP has a long history of intellectual dishonesty. He won't provide reliable sources and hasn't in the past. He's sort of like a hemorrhoid.
He knows how to irritate somebodys ass all the time, but he flares up
worse from time to time.

In short, he's a troll.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15436 Nov 17, 2012
WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> I think I get your point.Media outlets seem to have an axe to grind.
They sure do. We could combine them all and call them the Ministry Of Truth in these Orwellian times.
FRAN

Round Rock, TX

#15437 Nov 17, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The OP has a long history of intellectual dishonesty. He won't provide reliable sources and hasn't in the past. He's sort of like a hemorrhoid.
worse from time to time.
In short, he's a troll.
Okay well do this. Look up what the market was at the last day Bush was in office vs now?

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

#15438 Nov 17, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
worse from time to time.
In short, he's a troll.
What Deviant means is that I don't read WND.

De Leon, TX

#15439 Nov 17, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
What a waste of your 10,004th post.
All my posts are wasted. Batman. I've never encountered a single Teabagger that wasn't a complete waste of the time it takes to enlighten them.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15440 Nov 17, 2012
FRAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay well do this. Look up what the market was at the last day Bush was in office vs now?
The OP stated that the stock market is at record level, which is far from the truth. It has been sliding since the re-election of Jug-Ears. Why?. Investors
don't want to deal with a higher tax rate due to ObamaCare.

We know the stock market was crap during the Bush regime. It may become crap again soon.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15441 Nov 17, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
All my posts are wasted. Batman. I've never encountered a single Teabagger that wasn't a complete waste of the time it takes to enlighten them.
I never encountered a single fleabagger that wasn't a waste of time to try deprogramming them. That includes YOU.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15442 Nov 17, 2012
Hezeturd wrote:
<quoted text>
What Deviant means is that I don't read WND.
Maybe you should try reading something besides ThinkProgress.com for a change. It certainly hasn't made you smarter.

De Leon, TX

#15443 Nov 17, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The OP stated that the stock market is at record level, which is far from the truth. It has been sliding since the re-election of Jug-Ears. Why?. Investors
We know the stock market was crap during the Bush regime. It may become crap again soon.
Dow Jones Industrial Average in March 2009 (less than 2 months after Obama took office):

Dow Jones Industrial Average in October 2012:
FRAN

Round Rock, TX

#15444 Nov 18, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because it has been sliding does not mean that it is not at record levels. Your prognosis is also only partially correct.
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#15445 Nov 18, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should try reading something besides ThinkProgress.com for a change. It certainly hasn't made you smarter.
Defiant are you killing hogs? They got a big coyote problem in North Carolina.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15446 Nov 18, 2012
WACO 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Defiant are you killing hogs? They got a big coyote problem in North Carolina.
Actually, where I am hunting now, the hogs seem to have left. They seem to have the same nomadic habits as black bears. They may be in other parts of
the SHNF, but not where I go.

I just found this article on the coyote problem in North Carolina. Interesting.

http://www.northcarolinasportsman.com/details...
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

#15448 Nov 18, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, where I am hunting now, the hogs seem to have left. They seem to have the same nomadic habits as black bears. They may be in other parts of
the SHNF, but not where I go.
I just found this article on the coyote problem in North Carolina. Interesting.
http://www.northcarolinasportsman.com/details...
They are checking your link from North Carolina.They like the tech info.
Xyz

Edna, TX

#15450 Nov 18, 2012
:)
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15451 Nov 18, 2012
WACO 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> They are checking your link from North Carolina.They like the tech info.
Good. I also liked the part about Marley woodchuck hunting. I used to have a 6mm Remington that I used on woodchucks. With my handloads, I could consistently get a cloverleaf group at 100 yards with a tripod.

If memory serves me correctly, I was using 65 grain Sierra boat tails at about 3500 FPS. Out of all other loads, this one worked the best in that rifle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeSoto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Hey 67 Dec 15 Janette 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Man arrested on charge of capital murder in sla... Nov 21 bite me 1
Name of racist black teacher at Duncanville High Nov '14 Slambo 6
Vinita Heywood Nov '14 Tighty whitey 3
Lancaster Community Park (Jul '12) Nov '14 LThom 3

DeSoto News Video

DeSoto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

DeSoto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

DeSoto News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in DeSoto

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:57 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:57PM
Andre Johnson Needs 4 More Catches to Reach 1,000 for Career
Bleacher Report12:58 PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:10 PM
DeAndre Hopkins questionable after sitting out third straight practice
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play