Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the DeSoto Forum

Comments (Page 535)

Showing posts 10,681 - 10,700 of15,979
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

God told me that all you boys are lying.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
Not so, by God. Perhaps your god. Pretty freakY....

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Texan wrote:
O False prophet don't waste your time, you are not the first to try this angle and in all probability you will not be the last.
LOL

I never waste my time... my efforts always pay off... obviously even though I have seemingly failed to touch you, quite obviously I have managed to touch others.

There has never been another like me, I am a complete original.

You've never heard my ideas before from anyone else.

AND... I KNOW I managed to reach you... otherwise you would not be so angrily lashing out at me.

Your lashing out however, is misdirected.

What have I done to offend you so that I deserve such vitriol?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
False Prophet.....one who places themself above God, as a god.
A worshipper of intellect in your case. You have no answer for the brain injury or brain cancer that may ensue. Your mind can not save you then. Not that it is now, you are simply decieved in self consumption. Taking credit for things of which you had no part in.
Long ways up there, perhaps a Posturpedic mattress for your epic fall?
Y'shua died for you and your sins as well. Accept it or not.
Not above God... but equal to.

We are all OF God.

When you make something out of something... no matter what it turns out to be... it is still made out of the original material.

We are but billions upon billions of pieces of God... divided from himself... seeking that reunification.

That's what love is... the desire to be complete... to have that oneness again.

That is also why people get addicted to drugs... the pursuit of feeling complete.

We... separately could never achieve what we could collectively.

All we must do to bring Heaven to Earth... is to realize the truth... we are all OF God... and should ALL be treated with the respect that entails.

Call me whatever names you wish, I have been called worse before... and none of those names ever stuck.

You really should practice a bit of what you preach though.

Don't be so quick to anger... to hate.. it's not a good thing.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Not above God... but equal to.
We are all OF God.
When you make something out of something... no matter what it turns out to be... it is still made out of the original material.
We are but billions upon billions of pieces of God... divided from himself... seeking that reunification.
That's what love is... the desire to be complete... to have that oneness again.
That is also why people get addicted to drugs... the pursuit of feeling complete.
We... separately could never achieve what we could collectively.
All we must do to bring Heaven to Earth... is to realize the truth... we are all OF God... and should ALL be treated with the respect that entails.
Call me whatever names you wish, I have been called worse before... and none of those names ever stuck.
You really should practice a bit of what you preach though.
Don't be so quick to anger... to hate.. it's not a good thing.
You ego gets the best of you. Quick to anger,to hate? Now you are just being childish. You have not angered me. Hardly do I give you such importance. Hate? Wouldn't waste my energy on you for that either. SOunds like your intellect is again decieving you.
You think highly of yourself, don't be so ignorant as to project I do as well.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You ego gets the best of you. Quick to anger,to hate? Now you are just being childish. You have not angered me. Hardly do I give you such importance. Hate? Wouldn't waste my energy on you for that either. SOunds like your intellect is again decieving you.
You think highly of yourself, don't be so ignorant as to project I do as well.
How else am I to perceive you calling me a "false prophet"?

With love, am I suppose to perceive that as an act of kindness???

No, it is an act of anger... you lashing out at something you do not understand.

My intellect is spot on, yours... not so much.

That's ok though, there is hope for you yet... all you have to do is quit debating about things you have no first hand knowledge of.

If you have nothing intelligent to add... sit... be quite and listen.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is an act of anger... you lashing out at something you do not understand.
That's ok though, there is hope for you yet... all you have to do is quit debating about things you have no first hand knowledge of.
Calling a spade a spade is just that. You feel so threatened by my presence I must leave for you to have reign. LOL at your expense.
All you have is some intellect. There is more to being a human, FYI. Myoptic vision in your case of "intellect".
We are to believe YOU are the only one with "first hand" knowlege. Again, LOL at you.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
The Love here is in telling you the truth of your delusion(s). You, equal with a god? Much less God. WOw!
Of course, with Your ego, truth is not easily recieved.
Again, a matress for your fall would be a prudent investment.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, Deviant. Don't you have anything to contribute to this fascinating discussion?
I think your boy Heavy Fed realized he was God when he was praying one day and discovered he was talking to himself.
Well Hezeturd, what I have to contribute is the truth as I see it. I do not believe in the so-called "Holy Bible". It is nothing more than an ancient
form of mind control written by men and not a direct form of communication
from a Supreme Being without human involvement.

The Holy Bible is as reliable as the electronic voting machines used in past elections. The software is written by human developers. So was the Holy Bible.

Is there a Supreme Being?. The world wasn't created by itself and Pascals Wager is the best way to go, IMHO.

I also agree with Albert Einstein that organized religion is "childish and primitive". I might also add that it's nothing more than a tool to keep the
masses in line.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
You frigging troll. LOL.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling a spade a spade is just that. You feel so threatened by my presence I must leave for you to have reign. LOL at your expense.
All you have is some intellect. There is more to being a human, FYI. Myoptic vision in your case of "intellect".
We are to believe YOU are the only one with "first hand" knowlege. Again, LOL at you.
No, I said I only talk about and share things I have first hand knowledge of.

Big difference.

It keeps you from looking like a fool.

You should try it.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I must leave for you to have reign.
You think I feel threatened by you?

LOL

I welcome all opposition.

Without opposition... there can be no strong growth.

Without a regular wind to blow and sway a tree as it grow... the first strong storm would take it down.

No, I have weathered far more keen and intelligent people than yourself in debate... you are no sweat.

I'm not saying your are dumb... just a little ignorant... but you are lucky, ignorance can be cured... stupid is forever.

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Hezeturd, what I have to contribute is the truth as I see it. I do not believe in the so-called "Holy Bible". It is nothing more than an ancient
form of mind control written by men and not a direct form of communication
from a Supreme Being without human involvement.
The Holy Bible is as reliable as the electronic voting machines used in past elections. The software is written by human developers. So was the Holy Bible.
Is there a Supreme Being?. The world wasn't created by itself and Pascals Wager is the best way to go, IMHO.
I also agree with Albert Einstein that organized religion is "childish and primitive". I might also add that it's nothing more than a tool to keep the
masses in line.
You're obviously going to Hell, Deviant. If you have only blasphemy and sacrilege to offer to this discussion, just be quiet and listen instead. HF and I will tell you everything you need to know straight from the mouth of God.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously going to Hell, Deviant. If you have only blasphemy and sacrilege to offer to this discussion, just be quiet and listen instead. HF and I will tell you everything you need to know straight from the mouth of God.
He said nothing blasphemous.

The Bible is exactly as he describes it.

It is folly to put your faith in a book written by man.

You can find support for just about any argument you want to make in the Bible.

If you want to justify going to war... you can find support that in the Bible.

If you want to justify NOT going to war... you can find support for that in the Bible.

If you want to justify marrying an underage girl... you can find support for that in the Bible.

It's written that way for a purpose... to give lateral movement in translation to the reader.

It gives the Church the power to come out for or against any position and say that God has so ordained it as they see it.

If you need someone else or some THING else to introduce you to God... you're not looking too hard.

www.Heavyfed.com

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is exactly as he describes it.
It is folly to put your faith in a book written by man.
You can find support for just about any argument you want to make in the Bible.
If you want to justify going to war... you can find support that in the Bible.
If you want to justify NOT going to war... you can find support for that in the Bible.
If you want to justify marrying an underage girl... you can find support for that in the Bible.
It's written that way for a purpose... to give lateral movement in translation to the reader.
It gives the Church the power to come out for or against any position and say that God has so ordained it as they see it.
If you need someone else or some THING else to introduce you to God... you're not looking too hard.
www.Heavyfed.com
Well, to sum it up, loud mouth, it ain't over till the fat lady sings. When you have lived in the after life, you can speak from knowledge. Until such time, your theories are just that.
You can justify your Pride and arrogant ignorance very eloquently, doesn't make your "opinion" any truer.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, to sum it up, loud mouth, it ain't over till the fat lady sings. When you have lived in the after life, you can speak from knowledge. Until such time, your theories are just that.
You can justify your Pride and arrogant ignorance very eloquently, doesn't make your "opinion" any truer.
It'll be a little late for debate in the afterlife.

Don't you think we should sort this out now????

Everything I think about God is based on personal observation and interaction with the world around me.

I witnessed first hand my truth many times over... but that does not make it true to you.

I can tell you the truth all day long... but that will not make it true to you.

The truth is a personal thing... just as God is a personal thing.

You have to seek out the truth for yourself... just as you have to seek out God for yourself.

I can point you in the right direction... but you must find God on your own.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Texan wrote:
You have bested no one, you have told lie upon lie, and merely added yourself to the list of liars you mentioned. I will not read your website, nor do I share in any of your delusional BS. As to Prayer and asking for guidence from God, I had no need of your advise on that. The world has been full of false prophets from time out of mind, now I will add you to that list. I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior many years ago, and that is where I will place my faith. What you are selling I ain't buying. So false prophet continue with your lies and Satans work, insist that God is both good and evil see where it takes you. Hell and eternal damnation would be a very good bet. I merely would hope you see the error of your ways before it is too late. May God for give you.
Texan, if Fed believes what he is saying, he is not in the knowledge that it is a "lie." Don't be so hard on him and try to force him to see it your way. Just say the things that the Holy Spirit guides you to, and do not simply try to "defeat" others. Speak from your experience of God. Not everyone has had the same kind of experience, but I believe that what you have to say is important if you are not only trying to hurt feelings. I know that Fed tries to hurt your feelings maybe when he calls you a troll, when he should just ignore what bothers him if he does not gain any wisdom from it.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
It'll be a little late for debate in the afterlife.
Don't you think we should sort this out now????
Everything I think about God is based on personal observation and interaction with the world around me.
I witnessed first hand my truth many times over... but that does not make it true to you.
I can tell you the truth all day long... but that will not make it true to you.
The truth is a personal thing... just as God is a personal thing.
You have to seek out the truth for yourself... just as you have to seek out God for yourself.
I can point you in the right direction... but you must find God on your own.
No thanks, I am better off on my own. Yunke-lo Iktomi.

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Deviant blasphemed by calling me "Hezeturd." I am of God. God is in me. And he spoke contemptuously of me.

I never read the rest of Deviant's ignorant bullshit.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people will call you a false prophet out of fear for others, and some people will say things to you out of fear for you. It may not be an act of hate. If the person believes what they are saying, then I can not see how they would not say it to you. Do you know what we think the future holds for one who walks toward what looks like the light but turns out to be darkness? Have compassion for the believer who cares for you but fears for you. That is why they feel they must talk like that. But I do not see it necessary to put it that way, and I think they've both said things to you that are unfair. But she is not being hateful.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,681 - 10,700 of15,979
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

DeSoto News Video

•••
DeSoto Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

DeSoto Jobs

•••
•••
•••