Damali

Lewisville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2009

Wonderful experience!! She took the time to address all of my concerns-- imagine that at a doctors office, lol. And her bedside manner made me feel at ease in discuss very personal health concerns with her. I did have to wait a little bit (about 20 minutes) for my insurance to be checked. However, the time she spent in the room with me more than made up for it. Just a piece of advice, if you are a new patient, follow the receptionist's instructions and arrive 30 minutes early. The paperwork to fill out and checking insurance took 25 minutes -- again seeing Dr. Lindley was more than worth the time. I hardly ever fill out online reviews, but I was so impressed with the experience, and professionalism at the office. I am definitely recommending her to my friends, and will even make her my children's PCP!
sarah

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

do you know she is no longer with Methodist Family Healthcare? I wonder where she went, she was the only doctor me and my kids actually loved. There was no cutomer mailing about her leaving or anything. She just up and left. Not great to leave all those patients unnotified.
Cedar Hill

Cedar Hill, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

Dr Lindley was the best doctor I had ever been to. I am looking to see where she is. If any body knows please let me know. Methodist Family Clinic wont give any info. I would love to transfer to wherever she is. If anyone knows, please advise. mzsexiblaq27@yahoo.com........ .thanks
Serenity

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

I also have been looking for Dr Lindley. Please if anyone knows please share her new location. She is an awesome Doctor....
Cedar Hill

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

She was a wonderful, thorough, caring doctor and I want to know where she is practicing at now.
Buckner

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

My husband and I feel the same as the others regarding the level of service and comfort with Dr. Lindley. And I've also called Methodist Family and received no forwarding information. Please post any contact information for Dr. Lindley.
Cedar Hill

Cedar Hill, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

After much research, I found her....She is at the Uptown Health and Wellness Clinic in Cedar Hill on Uptown Blvd. Hope this helps yall..........
Serenity

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

Thank you so much, God bless you!
worried in cedar hill

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

Cedar Hill wrote:
After much research, I found her....She is at the Uptown Health and Wellness Clinic in Cedar Hill on Uptown Blvd. Hope this helps yall..........
thx I have been trying to find her for over a month
Looking for Dr Lindley

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

Loved her and want to transfer to her new location. If anyone can help please email to requel1@yahoo.com
Looking for Dr Lindley

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

Also, I stopped by the Uptown Health and Wellness Clinic in Cedar Hill and they didn't know what I was talking about. Dr. Lindley does not practice there.
Very Concerned

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

I've called the Beaumont office and no one knows her in that office. I just started looking, where could she have gone? I'm very concerned, she could not have just vanished off the face of the earth. Lets keep looking.
Wanda Kelley

Mesquite, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2010

I, too, am looking for Dr. Lindley. We did receive a call back in October saying that she worked at a clinic on Redbird Lane, but the clinic that comes up with her name (via google) says that she does not work there! My daughter loves her and we would like to continue using her as her primary physician.
Cedar Hill

Cedar Hill, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

follow up from my message on 1/25/10.....
Ok,here's the deal...Dr Lindley is not practicing medicine right now is what I was told. She was working at the Redbird clinic and at the Cedar Hill Wellness clinic until she left for personal reasons. Her sister is the owner of Cedar Hill Uptown Wellness Clinic. Her sister is Dr Tamika. So we all can hang up finding her right now but I heard her sister was great also. Hope this helps.
Very Concerned

Mesquite, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Thanks, for the update. I had started back looking for her this week. Tried another doctor and it was nothing like the service I received from Dr Lindley. Thanks again for the information.
Duncanville

Duncanville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

Dr. Lindley was the BEST doctor I have ever had. She saved me when I was at the lowest point in my life. I miss her so much and pray that she is doing well.
Darlene

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Dr. Lindley is practicing in the Houston area.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeSoto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Defiant1 22,264
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr fubar 17,838
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 10 hr Wow Wee 662
Red Oak Folks (Apr '11) Aug 25 Where 11
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 512
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Aug 21 Gasman 523
•••

DeSoto News Video

•••
•••

DeSoto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

DeSoto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••