My Black Ford F150 extended cab was s...

My Black Ford F150 extended cab was stolen from my driveway in town!!!!!!

Posted in the Desoto Forum

Kendra H

Festus, MO

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Please help me figure out what happened and who took it! I am so tired of people breaking in and stealing stuff. It keeps happening to my neighbor also. Except this time they took the whole truck.... Not Cool! It is somewhat distinctive though. It has a NINJA sticker on the back window. The running boards are a little rusty. It also has no power steering, which means it takes all your might to make turns while driving. This is the second vehicle I have had stolen from me. Five years ago a pung named Thomas Gobel stole my car while I was at an old persons house taking care of them in Hillsboro, he burned it though. The cops have not yet found my truck. So please everyone keep an eye out. This is so upsetting. It wasn't the nicest vehicle but it worked. Now my husband and I have no idea what were going to do. We cannot afford another vehicle.
Kendra H

Festus, MO

#2 Oct 5, 2012
I dont know why it says I am from St Louis. I live in town in Desoto
DeSoto resident

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Check and see if Andrew Shanks is still in jail or if he is out on probation. He stole 2 automobiles in DeSoto this year. Go to case.net .
Rick Ham

Herculaneum, MO

#4 Oct 5, 2012
I read the story about him stealing that dodge ram back in April. I found him on the offender search. I am going to contact his Parole officer tommorrow.
kendra

Herculaneum, MO

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Still nothing!
JeffCo

Hazelwood, MO

#6 Aug 28, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/groups/jeffcostolen/ --- If still missing, post pics and details here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desoto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheena Blankenship (Jan '16) 1 hr Anonomousjerk 22
DeSoto child molester 3 hr Cander 2
Kayla woolf 17 hr Doctor Taco 3
News Amanda Jones: Missing From Hillsboro For 5 Years (Aug '10) Mon Chas 16
Amy barton (Jul '15) Oct 10 desoto person 15
footloose Oct 8 big dick 1
Joel works for UP Oct 4 Noneya 1

Desoto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance