Allan Davis new Windsor Coach?

Allan Davis new Windsor Coach?

Posted in the Desoto Forum

United States

#1 Jan 22, 2013
KFMO is reporting that former DeSoto Boys Basketball coach Allan Davis is going to be the new Windsor Boys Basketball Coach next season. Any word on whether this is true or not??
basketball parent

Garden City, MI

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Guest wrote:
KFMO is reporting that former DeSoto Boys Basketball coach Allan Davis is going to be the new Windsor Boys Basketball Coach next season. Any word on whether this is true or not??
This I have not heard. Good for him. DeSoto treated him like shit the last few years. Go Owls!

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Jeez he will be a busy man since he is also
Going to be working at Hillsboro, St. Pius, Grandview, forming a team at Jeffco and running for a political seat.
Guest1

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 23, 2013
It is official he is going to Grandview as part time assistant principle and coach. So the Windsor rumor is not true.
basketball parent

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Guest1 wrote:
It is official he is going to Grandview as part time assistant principle and coach. So the Windsor rumor is not true.
Dang, I'm so disappointed! I was hoping on St Pius!! I would have sent my son there, but I don't want to move school districts!
Basketball lover

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 23, 2013
He won't get by with slapping any player like he got by with at DeSoto. Come on people there is life after Alan Davis. DeSoto is doing pretty good this year without him.
Former Basketball parent

United States

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Basketball lover wrote:
He won't get by with slapping any player like he got by with at DeSoto. Come on people there is life after Alan Davis. DeSoto is doing pretty good this year without him.
Yeah they've beat ONE team with a winning record whom they played first game of the season which they played again and DeSoto got blown out...they might lose out the rest of the season now that they are playing real competition...as for the slapping, you're an idiot.

Columbia, MO

#9 Feb 13, 2013
If he can recruit like he did at desoto they will be good. The only thing is, who in their right mind would send their son to grandview? They are like half a. No future for playing at the next level.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desoto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paula g. (Jul '09) 8 hr vigilante 17
Rose Marler, aka Miller or Pratt Fri bitch 4
News Jefferson County Toddler Found Naked Along Roadway (Nov '09) Dec 1 Star 33
Lake Timberline a waste of time. (Apr '12) Nov 28 someone 71
fort hill auto salvage Nov 28 Junkyard kid 3
would love to take you on a date Nov 25 Funny 4
Gay ppl in BT!! (Dec '10) Nov 24 justin igger 40

Desoto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance