Letter: Stop the hate speech in Rancho Mirage

There are 1 comment on the The Desert Sun story from Feb 24, 2014, titled Letter: Stop the hate speech in Rancho Mirage. In it, The Desert Sun reports that:

I am loathe to call the kettle black as I live in Cathedral City, in which our City Hall has been recently known for its dirty tricks and character assassination.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Desert Sun.

Sharon Stephens

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1 Feb 26, 2014
YES!

Cathedral City has been known for quite some time for its "dirty tricks and character assassinations"

Currently I am in a legal case with Cat City for "false arrest, filing an invalid, proven conspiratorial order that they used to steal my home, and attorney misconduct -- and police corruption personified! You ought to read the letter City Attorney filed against me with the court last month. Filled with fraud and deceit -- Oh you can read my answer also which I filed with the court in response; that would be Case No: INC 043437 ROBINSON et al v. STEPHENS.

I am about to file a Motion to Dismiss their Void Judgment to get back the close to $500,000 they stole from me and my family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... 17 hr CaliDervish 16
Debate: Gay Marriage - Yucca Valley, CA (Aug '10) May 1 Christina 14
Regina or Bill January (Oct '13) May 1 kat 3
sky harbor Apr 30 allen r 1
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Apr 26 Jojo 4,816
News National: How the Drought Will Reshape Californ... Apr 23 H20 the new Oil 1
mature white women for young dark mature n sexy... Apr 19 thugnasty 2
More from around the web

Desert Hot Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]