Welcome to Desert Hot Springs?

Posted in the Desert Hot Springs Forum

Citizen of DHS

AOL

#2 Jan 14, 2009
Sorry this is not Desert Hot Springs. To be more accurate it is Riverside County Land. And if you want to name a city try Cathedral City, which is closer than DHS.
chgdperson

Cathedral City, CA

#3 Sep 15, 2009
That is funny how quick people are to assume that anything that looks bad is from DHS.
DHS is tired of people assuming that DHS is the arm pit of the valley with all the parolees and drugs...Look a closer look into it's neighboring cities and you will see that parolees and drugs are on all the streets in this valley;
Palm Desert-Palm Springs-Cathedral City-Rancho Mirage La Quinta Cove is a wreck...shall I go on??
Jay

Twentynine Palms, CA

#4 Oct 19, 2009
I live in DHS and all the signs look trashy no matter where, The only time this town will not be considered the Armpit of the Valley is when we get people in Office that care for DHS and NOT their Wallets, This Town is Looking like Compton with all the Thugs moving here, Lets take back this town from Thugs, ILLEGALS at AM/PM and Meth Dealers and Addicts
Jay

Twentynine Palms, CA

#5 Oct 19, 2009
BTW I was stopped by a Sheriffs deputy 3 weeks ago and because I live in DHS he asked if I were on Parole or Probation, I reported that to his watch Commander and to Deputy Sniff, LOL thats Resident PROFILING if you ask me, I have never been in jail
David

Cathedral City, CA

#6 Sep 16, 2010
They're just signs why are the illegal? Ridiculous control freaks in local government passing too many laws.
Richard

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#7 Aug 16, 2011
The sad thing is these signs are most likly from people who are tring to make a honest living and not out robbing people or houses. you would think that code inforcment would be looking at other things than this. And the first comment is very true Cat city is closer to those signs than DHS is.
daniel millett

Canoga Park, CA

#8 Jun 2, 2012
I am tired of people jumping to conclusions, for instance, I was in this gay bar and I blew this guy in the bathroom and some cute dude came in and called me a homo-I am not gay I just love sperm!
Bobbi

Garden Grove, CA

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Desert Hot Springs never saw this collection of signs in the time I lived in DHS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 9 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 13 hr El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
child molester at large in dhs Sep 25 Karen Wood 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275

Desert Hot Springs Jobs

Desert Hot Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Desert Hot Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Desert Hot Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]