No

Other (explain below)

Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#14552 Jan 16, 2013
All I know is who's coming with me JAN
and he had sex with my momma

Smoke some weed
can't sleep right now as far as the police here in Norwalk they are really bored open 24 hour donut shops all that power is very scary I say 20 percent are real nice about the whole pot issue we have so Many police people in our family and they always ask me if I come see you clear the house out but it is a lot of pressure for some of
them they need to get high. It kills me to see them drink into a coma state of mind
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14553 Jan 16, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Then why doesn't science have all the answers? Science can at most only explain things that can be perceived in some form, usually by the use of scientific instruments, and even then science is far from providing all of the answers (all though many people will not want to acknowledge this). For instance science cannot explain: where life came from (eg the very start), the creation of the universe, human conciseness, the underlying rules by which the universe operates (eg linking gravity with the quantum mechanics).... and there are many more.
Science doesn't have all of the answers, Science is not God, and can never be. The role of science in society is to answer the question - How? The one question it cannot really answer is - Why?
Its for this reason that Science and Religion can actually coexist, the one does not disprove the other, and conflicts have only ever occurred when one try to step on the others 'turf'. Science answers the 'how does the universe work', religion answers the 'why is there a universe' questions.
Science had never claimed to have "all the answers" but we dont need some stupid escuse like "some invisible magic guy did it"
That isn’t an explanation, it is nothing but a cop out

Something bad happened... god did it

Something good happened.... god did it

Some student studies his whole life sacrificing family and friends to become a brilliant Dr and later saves the life of some little girl.... and they thank some invisible magic guy

A place crashes and there is a sole survivor and everyone tells him that God saved him, which is the same as saying that God murdered everyone else on the plane

It is a joke, nothing but a cop out, you may like the cop out, but don’t try to sell me on it.

And all the preaching from the pulpit boils down to an evil little thing on a throne saying “worship me or you will be tortured forever” I wouldn’t worship that no matter what.
Magic Ferts

Monrovia, CA

#14555 Jan 16, 2013
Grow grow and away you go after the harvest and smoking too.
Toke

Monrovia, CA

#14557 Jan 17, 2013
11 Most Hated Companies in America:

Bank of America

BestBuy

Citigroup

Charter Communication

Dish Networks

Facebook

JC Penny

Netflix

T-Mobile

Wal-Mart

HP

Smart management from these companies screwed their own customers, employees, and investors with their own greed, ignorant, and bite the hands that feed them.
Playground

Santa Cruz, CA

#14558 Jan 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah, one jab with that red hot pitchfork and you'll be singing a different tune!
I didn't know you were a music lover!
caveat emptor

Santa Cruz, CA

#14559 Jan 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Science had never claimed to have "all the answers" but we dont need some stupid escuse like "some invisible magic guy did it"
That isn’t an explanation, it is nothing but a cop out
Something bad happened... god did it
Something good happened.... god did it
Some student studies his whole life sacrificing family and friends to become a brilliant Dr and later saves the life of some little girl.... and they thank some invisible magic guy
A place crashes and there is a sole survivor and everyone tells him that God saved him, which is the same as saying that God murdered everyone else on the plane
It is a joke, nothing but a cop out, you may like the cop out, but don’t try to sell me on it.
And all the preaching from the pulpit boils down to an evil little thing on a throne saying “worship me or you will be tortured forever” I wouldn’t worship that no matter what.
I'm not sure what we're supposed to be selling, but it sure sounds like you are trying to unload something you already bought.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14562 Jan 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hell yeah toots! I love music. And I can make it too. I can make my male dog sing Opera with a nutcracker!
WTF do you do with the nutcracker???!!!LOL
Tick tack toe

Monrovia, CA

#14563 Jan 17, 2013
Oh, just get off your horse and shut the (frapper) up.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14564 Jan 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah, one jab with that red hot pitchfork and you'll be singing a different tune!
Nope one jab with a pitchfork would vindicate my choices, such a god would be nothing but a terrorist, and not worthy of worship, Hell might give me a management position ( chuckle )
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14565 Jan 17, 2013
caveat emptor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what we're supposed to be selling, but it sure sounds like you are trying to unload something you already bought.
Oh no, I dropped religon around the same time I stopped believing in Santa
Tick tack toe

Monrovia, CA

#14567 Jan 17, 2013
We don't give a finkie rat about the previous poster and or wht they left, please flush next time.
Slicked off

Monrovia, CA

#14569 Jan 17, 2013
My guess is that Harabedian, along with all of the other sgvCOG folks, will gladly rubber stamp the secret committee's selection.

That is, in between bites of their taxpayer funded buffet dinners.
Kelly

United States

#14570 Jan 17, 2013
Yes
Bret Weir

Santa Cruz, CA

#14571 Jan 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Make him sing opera*!
*No animals were harmed in making this joke.
If you like opera- I paint my toenails. I'm silly.
Woodstock

Santa Cruz, CA

#14572 Jan 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, I dropped religon around the same time I stopped believing in Santa
And yet you keep bringing it up- what I dropped made religion irrelevant.
(actually, it made a lot of misguided opinions irrelevant- hence it's legal status :)
Petertbuilt

Monrovia, CA

#14573 Jan 18, 2013
No grave jokes, to early in the morning.
amsterdam

United States

#14574 Jan 18, 2013
Pure smoking pleasure Meth pot herion
Woodstock

Santa Cruz, CA

#14575 Jan 18, 2013
amsterdam wrote:
Pure smoking pleasure Meth pot herion
And what do you do for the cramping, sweating, paranoid off gassing of chemical putrescence portion of this roller coaster ride? Because if it's more Meth Pot Heroin I'd say keep it in Holland as there is little political or social support for this kind of fun in the "United" States.
Line O fire

Monrovia, CA

#14576 Jan 18, 2013
There seems to be a common thread, Koran = Algerian hostage negotiations still 'ongoing and sensitive'..

Just take a drone to all the al-Qaida, Taliban..
Spatoons

Monrovia, CA

#14578 Jan 18, 2013
A report from a human rights group faults Washington D.C. police for:

Having a callous attitude toward sexual assault victims and failing to investigate at least 170 reports of attacks over three years.

Sawyer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chart House demolition slated for Tuesday (Mar '13) Tue Michael2327 2
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... Oct 27 Octopus 73
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Oct 26 Jill 130
Haunted Yucca Valley (Aug '09) Oct 26 casper 60
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Oct 25 nick 710
child molester at large in dhs Oct 22 tay 2
Review: Law Office Of Geoffrey M. Yaryan Oct 18 gmyaryan 1

Desert Hot Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Desert Hot Springs News, Events & Info