Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13602 Dec 4, 2012
ReTardo wrote:
ReTardo goes far once you learn how to use it.
Your best name yet...lol...Do you ever read the BS you write?
MinceMeat

Covina, CA

#13603 Dec 4, 2012
Match, set point.
MinceMeat

Covina, CA

#13604 Dec 4, 2012
Retardo,, it means - take your elk grove binarybs - some where else.
tim macdonald

United States

#13605 Dec 4, 2012
Keep animals sedated liberals need slave stoner race .....easier to control they always end up dead more living space 4us ....
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13607 Dec 5, 2012
tim macdonald wrote:
Keep animals sedated liberals need slave stoner race .....easier to control they always end up dead more living space 4us ....
Donít need drugs for that, we have Faux News always keeping them stupid and in the dark, easier to control.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13608 Dec 5, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Donít need drugs for that, we have Faux News always keeping them stupid and in the dark, easier to control.
Don't shoot the messenger dumbass. It won't accomplish anything. If you think FOX news is mind control stop watching it! Turn on MSNBC they'll tell you what you want to hear and only what you want to hear. Your problem is solved!

What a dope!
Folks

Covina, CA

#13609 Dec 5, 2012
Just don't do it in pubic too much, it's hard on them folks out there.
Bellepointer

Frankfort, KY

#13610 Dec 5, 2012
OH PLEASE!! Take it to the Politix forum. You all seem like you just like to call names. Neither of you will persuade anyone about anything. It's like listening to football fans screeching about how good their team is, and how bad the other guy's team is. Even the broad-minded seem narrow-minded and cranky.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13611 Dec 5, 2012
Bellepointer wrote:
OH PLEASE!! Take it to the Politix forum. You all seem like you just like to call names. Neither of you will persuade anyone about anything. It's like listening to football fans screeching about how good their team is, and how bad the other guy's team is. Even the broad-minded seem narrow-minded and cranky.
Aw shuddup jackass!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13612 Dec 5, 2012
60 somthing years on this planet??

and that is all you can come up with??

pathetic? YES I think so!!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13613 Dec 5, 2012
Bellepointer wrote:
im toadilly cranky before my first cup of coffee!!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13614 Dec 5, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't shoot the messenger dumbass. It won't accomplish anything. If you think FOX news is mind control stop watching it! Turn on MSNBC they'll tell you what you want to hear and only what you want to hear. Your problem is solved!
What a dope!
yet there was a study(ill let you fool troll around the net, because you need to).. that found both networks had made errors in reporting facts......it is just that faux news commited that sin at least three times as much!!

bon jour!!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13615 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
yet there was a study(ill let you fool troll around the net, because you need to).. that found both networks had made errors in reporting facts......it is just that faux news commited that sin at least three times as much!!
bon jour!!!
Fox tilts refreshingly conservative that's no secret. The reason you think FOX is so biased is that you contrast it with the rest of the liberally biased media news outlets. If you want to argue that the media as a whole is not liberal, you're going to lose fruitloops.

A simple solution to your FOX problem- watch any other channel. Better yet, set your parental controls to ban FOX! You'll get a warm and fuzzy feeling of benevolent censorship too!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13616 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
60 somthing years on this planet??
and that is all you can come up with??
pathetic? YES I think so!!
You're having your we don't know who the hell you're posting to problem again dummy. But no one cares anyway!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13617 Dec 5, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
im toadilly cranky before my first cup of coffee!!
And then you get stupid.
DeNuts

Covina, CA

#13619 Dec 5, 2012
Go the distance,
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13621 Dec 5, 2012
Bellepointer wrote:
You arent wrong :)

My wife teases me that I have absolutly no tolerance for the intolerant

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13622 Dec 5, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You arent wrong :)
My wife teases me that I have absolutly no tolerance for the intolerant
She does.
Strings

Covina, CA

#13623 Dec 5, 2012
Still a flapping nut case if you ask me.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13624 Dec 5, 2012
dont worry about me riding you so hard mikey...
i was just havin funnn!!

FUN!!

mabey we can balance the budget on the backs of the wealthy together....
oh I forgot, you are a tea bagger???

...er fiscal conservative democrat....

im having trouble seeing the difefence because you think everybody else is a commy/.

but mabey if you come around to compromising on the whole tax deal?/ i wont think so anymore...

just claiming you are something doesnt make it so..

your positions count, and presently, you share NONE with the democrats, except brown, who is like a zombie with an axe...

ps: i may see some glimmer of hope somewhwere else, who knows??

people can change too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Tue Mike 132
Blythe City Manager Says Solar Power Brings Ben... Dec 22 Solarman 1
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Highway Dividers in Morongo Valley have Residen... (Aug '13) Dec 8 Martha Marsch 2
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
More from around the web

Desert Hot Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Desert Hot Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Desert Hot Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:55 pm PST