|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very rude! Gays are evil and ought to die fool!
Your crap is getting old. We all understand that you are either just a sick little man living in your moms basement or a kid living in your mommas basement, either way you and Ratchet can go piss up a rope!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
Evil californian democrats!
Where you located?
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Where you located?
There are postings in the omaha forum from the same name with a diffrent location in the UK
Webbed

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Snarkies

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
There are postings in the omaha forum from the same name with a diffrent location in the UK
I mean if this person is really in the UK, why does he care about things going on here?
Backyard

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Hot wheels hsn't finished running oer the idots from out of towners.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Your crap is getting old. We all understand that you are either just a sick little man living in your moms basement or a kid living in your mommas basement, either way you and Ratchet can go piss up a rope!
How am I sick? I support what is good. Do you want me to hurt you and make you emotionally collapse? I've got the upper hand, and you know it!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I sick? I support what is good. Do you want me to hurt you and make you emotionally collapse? I've got the upper hand, and you know it!
Yes, please go for it. Proceed.
Smurffed

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Rude Dog posters are always from out of towners.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatefull and racist is good? I hope you are a 59 year old virgin, so you dont have any offspring out there to carry on your Sh!tty gene pool
MoreGlendora

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

But waht Glendora, California has the worst infestation of Republican and Tea Party KKK members.

Why??? Because you can't shame a liberal by attacking his ideology.

He already knows what he is and celebrates the fact that you are angry because of what he is.

Why??? Because our party got it's ass kicked, for the second time, by a Chicago neighborhood watch captain.

Who's the fool???
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, please go for it. Proceed.
You must have been abused to find a good animal ugly. Generally abused people associate pleasure with the pain they received!

For example, boys who are raped by women perceive sexual pleasure as pain, because rape was sexual pleasure and pain!

You must have find your mommy conforting you as pain, because she abused you!

I WON IM THE KING OF THE CASTLE PUNK!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatefull and racist is good? I hope you are a 59 year old virgin, so you dont have any offspring out there to carry on your Sh!tty gene pool
Got that from Rose? Trying to suck up to "dominate" women(Although rose is just a piece of shit)to ease the feelings of sexual power of your rapist who was a semimother figure crush eh?
De Anviel

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

But waht Glendora, California has the worst infestation of Republican and Tea Party KKK members.

Why? Because you can't shame a liberal by attacking his ideology.

He already knows what he is and celebrates the fact that you are angry because of what he is.

Why? Because our party got it's ass kicked, for the second time, by a Chicago neighborhood watch captain.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Evil San Dimas, California poster.
LittleMInds

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

The rash of LittleMInds posting more worthless dribble. Can be cured with cream lotions and a shot of anti-BS serum.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have been abused to find a good animal ugly. Generally abused people associate pleasure with the pain they received!
For example, boys who are raped by women perceive sexual pleasure as pain, because rape was sexual pleasure and pain!
You must have find your mommy conforting you as pain, because she abused you!
I WON IM THE KING OF THE CASTLE PUNK!
Oh....My.....God....You have won! IIII cant believe that you are so....So... Smart....Not! I tell you what dude, just cause YOUR mom was the only one who would go to prom with you dont mean that everyone has the same desires as you. You must find it very upsetting that your mom wouldnt go all the way with you so you project your sick little fantasies onto other people. Its ok buddy, you just werent her type. If you clean up your act, and quit with all of your strange feelings about her, im sure she will let you come upstairs to eat with her once and awhile. Hang in there buddy, there is someone out there for you that isnt in your family, Im sure of it. By the way, what exactly did you win?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh....My.....God....You have won! IIII cant believe that you are so....So... Smart....Not! I tell you what dude, just cause YOUR mom was the only one who would go to prom with you dont mean that everyone has the same desires as you. You must find it very upsetting that your mom wouldnt go all the way with you so you project your sick little fantasies onto other people. Its ok buddy, you just werent her type. If you clean up your act, and quit with all of your strange feelings about her, im sure she will let you come upstairs to eat with her once and awhile. Hang in there buddy, there is someone out there for you that isnt in your family, Im sure of it. By the way, what exactly did you win?
Your post doesn't make enough sense. Only gibberish. I know what you mean, but it is obviously nonsense and garbbish. I thought you'd lose already.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post doesn't make enough sense. Only gibberish. I know what you mean, but it is obviously nonsense and garbbish. I thought you'd lose already.
Ill try to dumb it down for ya next time, but im not sure if I can go that low.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill try to dumb it down for ya next time, but im not sure if I can go that low.
I dont think you can.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Search the Desert Hot Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr snodder 200,343
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 7 hr snodder 2,252
Haunted Yucca Valley (Aug '09) 18 hr Creepy Steven 57
desert hot springs, ca. unkept yards Sun Ron 3
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sun Facts facts 15,927
Review: Rich's Painting Jul 23 Spectacular job 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Jul 23 AMan 149
•••
•••
•••
Desert Hot Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Desert Hot Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000