Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 20 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#231365 Jun 25, 2014
Mexicans are too stu..pid to know the facts. Go back to your coward Mexico. You f up that country, and continue to do more. Congratulations sp...ics! You are dumber than I thought originally. Give me a mexican joke now! Uneducated brown people.
Cali Girl 2014xt

Northridge, CA

#231366 Jun 25, 2014
Los Angeles wrote:
Dear Mexi-Spi....cs Riccardo Fire and Cali Girl ,

Are you two going on a date at Disneyland?

It is the Mexican way.

Make sure there aint no dead men tell no tales.
Where do you get I'm Mexican you
Racist fool.Are you in the KKK?
Dead men tell no tales? Ya you
racist rats are really tough from
behind a computer..I'm really scared!
Cali Girl 2014xt

Northridge, CA

#231367 Jun 25, 2014
Los Angeles wrote:
Riccardo Fire and Cali Girl,

Ask someone you know who works at Disneyland. They can't ask about sexuality. However, you can look up GAY DAY at Disneyland. And your gay friends can tell you about Disneyland. Read Mouse Tales and More Mouse Tales by David Koenig. Just like Mexico, you can get around the bureaucracy with money and who you know. Disneyland has a gay workforce. Approximately 33%. That is why Mexicans like going there so much.

Now Jodetes Riccardo Fire and Cali Girl. Hope you speak Spanish the next time. Remember learn five languages in one year, or else you are a loser.

Comprende ingles mexicanos pobres. Tu no sabes. Go to Mexico.
You are "Loco in la Cabasa"!
Stupid Russians

Monrovia, CA

#231368 Jun 25, 2014
Russian lawmakers have their way, smoking for women under 40 will soon be banned.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#231369 Jun 26, 2014
Los Angeles wrote:
What do you people think about Disneyland Resort?
The have about 33% of the workforce who are homosexual.
It doesn't scare away the tourists and passholders.
Homophobia. Does it exist?
Why are so many gays pursuing children?

Sounds like another Catholic Church situation...
Hidden location

Monrovia, CA

#231370 Jun 26, 2014
Kimare has a screw lose and needs to go back to the repair shop at once.

Pieces of garbage always hide their location like the KKK hid their ugly faces.

For posting an anonymous blog comments that denigrated other life styles and other postings as racist.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#231371 Jun 26, 2014
Los Angeles wrote:
Dear Mexi-Spi....cs Riccardo Fire and Cali Girl ,
Are you two going on a date at Disneyland?
It is the Mexican way.
Make sure there aint no dead men tell no tales.
I will if you buy the entrance fee. I thought Disneyland was getting too expensive for the Mexicans?

Sacramento, CA

#231372 Jun 26, 2014
Los Angeles wrote:
Mexicans are too stu..pid to know the facts. Go back to your coward Mexico. You f up that country, and continue to do more. Congratulations sp...ics! You are dumber than I thought originally. Give me a mexican joke now! Uneducated brown people.
Hey they did give us stinko Dah myo.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#231373 Jun 26, 2014
Los Angeles wrote:
What do you people think about Disneyland Resort?
The have about 33% of the workforce who are homosexual.
It doesn't scare away the tourists and passholders.
Homophobia. Does it exist?
Precisely! Great point fella!

Go Bruins, Go Disneyland, Go Fairy Dust!
Raging Bees

Monrovia, CA

#231375 Jun 26, 2014
Don't worry these raging bigots will soon die off.

West Hollywood, CA

#231376 Jun 27, 2014
Raging Bees wrote:
Don't worry these raging bigots will soon die off.
Huh? Oh, gotcha sister. I almost thought you said phaggot. Then I would have been offended - LOL
Go LGBT UCLA Bruins!
Pea Pea Peter

Monrovia, CA

#231377 Jun 27, 2014
Pee Pee Pete just has Pen-nis lips envy, this has to be the only reason this p[ostin gfool is making stupid remarks in the first place. When are you going to come out of the closet PPP?
Pea Pea Peter

Monrovia, CA

#231378 Jun 27, 2014
Pee Pee Pete just has Pen-nis lips envy, this has to be the only reason this posting fool is making stupid remarks in the first place. When are you going to come out of the closet PPP?
Sue em ALL

Sonoma, CA

#231379 Jun 27, 2014
Now if Boaner is going to sue potus, then potus should sue Boaner. TheN disdumscitt should sue datdumschiit and on and on...it is a lot better than having gays and lesbiand running immigration fashion shows and paleo vegan lunchrooms IN CUBA for horny immigrants named salt peeter. Make evrybuddy a christian and then close up shop and off to a war or three. Deny everything but the fact that the earth izzz flatt. TEAPARDY ALways! Yay.
Pea we envy

Monrovia, CA

#231381 Jun 27, 2014
Pee Pee Pete just has Pen-nis lips envy, this has to be the only reason this posting fool is making stupid remarks in the first place. When are you going to come out of the closet PPP?

Why do you suppose that is?

West Hollywood, CA

#231382 Jun 27, 2014
Pea we envy wrote:
Why do you suppose that is?
What are you new to the program fella? Thanks to the geographical environment I live in, I have been loud and proud publicly for many years ;)

But it wasn't until UCLA football Coach Jimmy Mora Jr (or just Junior as we call him in Westwood), made his prolific and progressive statements providing support for all of us long-suffering UCLA LGBT students. Not only did we come out of the closet, but now we "come" out of the closet ;) ;):)

Go Bruins and the Westwood freedom for same-sex everything!

Sacramento, CA

#231385 Jun 27, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>What are you new to the program fella? Thanks to the geographical environment I live in, I have been loud and proud publicly for many years ;)
But it wasn't until UCLA football Coach Jimmy Mora Jr (or just Junior as we call him in Westwood), made his prolific and progressive statements providing support for all of us long-suffering UCLA LGBT students. Not only did we come out of the closet, but now we "come" out of the closet ;) ;):)
Go Bruins and the Westwood freedom for same-sex everything!
Give Bruins credit, they have surpassed U Suck C. Great QB, saw them play in Lincoln last year.
As before

Monrovia, CA

#231386 Jun 27, 2014
Isa this the same the same pity party as before?
Sister Mary M44

Sonoma, CA

#231389 Jun 28, 2014
Sue em ALL wrote:
Now if Boaner is going to sue potus, then potus should sue Boaner. TheN disdumscitt should sue datdumschiit and on and on...it is a lot better than having gays and lesbiand running immigration fashion shows and paleo vegan lunchrooms IN CUBA for horny immigrants named salt peeter. Make evrybuddy a christian and then close up shop and off to a war or three. Deny everything but the fact that the earth izzz flatt. TEAPARDY ALways! Yay.
Please find peace. Invest in the adult film option with your cable provider. Buy musty hand towels at garage sale group sales. Snitch gobs of exam gloves at Dr's visits. Put shower curtains over windows. Put pet(s) in yard. Self medicate XX3 & manipulate in the knowledge that Jesus loves you.
Bumded Ann C

Monrovia, CA

#231390 Jun 28, 2014
Ann Coulter sucks a cold one anyway, she is a real downer. She could make a stiffy wilt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... 21 hr CaliDervish 16
Debate: Gay Marriage - Yucca Valley, CA (Aug '10) May 1 Christina 14
Regina or Bill January (Oct '13) May 1 kat 3
sky harbor Apr 30 allen r 1
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Apr 26 Jojo 4,816
News National: How the Drought Will Reshape Californ... Apr 23 H20 the new Oil 1
mature white women for young dark mature n sexy... Apr 19 thugnasty 2
More from around the web

Desert Hot Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]