Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,317

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
free game

Covina, CA

#230819 May 25, 2014
Page 9,973 -#230818

TAKE your place at the back the bus Leaf rake.

Free gamers are tagged first.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#230820 May 25, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Are you denying that Ambassador Stevens was not a great person in this country at the time of his murder? Yes or No? Why do you scramble to post nonsense when you don't want to answer? Are you a coward?
Again, you sound hysterical and silly over the unfortunate death of 1 man (out of 4 men.)

You are fake.

Was he "a great person?" I don't know. I didn't know him. Neither did you. He made a choice to go to a dangerous place for an assignment. He seems like a great guy, but that's as far as I can go since I have no firsthand knowledge of that. WTF does that have to do with anything regarding gay marriage?

You are the coward, making crap up when you don't know wtf you are talking about.

This is not something worth getting all crazy over. You're just using the deaths of these four Americans to score political points because you think that will work for you.

You're an unpatriotic piece of sh!t masquerading as Betsy Ross. And there you go.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#230821 May 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"Disproportionate"?
A US embassy was attacked on the anniversary of 9/11.
American citizens were annihilated after being left unprotected with no attempt to rescue them.
A video was knowingly falsely used to blame the attack for.
Records are still being withheld that would give details of what really happened.
People who witnessed the event are being forced to stay silent.
Even if you ignored what we do know, how could you even judge begin to affirm that the concern is 'disproportionate'???
Do you see how pervasive your denial of reality is in your world view?
Disproportionate. Yes, you can read. Great.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#230822 May 25, 2014
left hook wrote:
Gays Always Want Extra Rights. They cant simply be happy treated like equals, they must trample on everyone else's values any chance they get. For 3% of the population they sure do like to scream and complain a lot.
You seem to be confused as to the definitions of the words "equals" and "trample," stupid.
CeeTee

Covina, CA

#230824 May 25, 2014
CeeTee

Page 9,974 # 230822
left hook

Fairfield, CA

#230826 May 26, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be confused as to the definitions of the words "equals" and "trample," stupid.
I believe you are the confused one in this conversation pal.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230827 May 26, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Disproportionate. Yes, you can read. Great.
Ah, gay denial. The only motivation stronger than their defective mating behavior.

SMile.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#230828 May 26, 2014
left hook wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are the confused one in this conversation pal.
Not at all. You are the one who made this idiotic post:

"Gays Always Want Extra Rights. They cant simply be happy treated like equals, they must trample on everyone else's values any chance they get. For 3% of the population they sure do like to scream and complain a lot."

Gay people don't want any extra rights, stupid. They want equal rights. Go ahead and name one extra one.

We would be very happy being treated like equals, but if our marriages are not legally recognized, then we are not being treated as equals.

"Trample on everyone else's values any chance they get." Yes, just like when black people "trampled on everyone else's values" by demanding equal treatment under the law.

Find something actually important to put your energy into.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#230829 May 26, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, gay denial. The only motivation stronger than their defective mating behavior.
SMile.
Ah, stupid people misapplying a term, as always on these boards.
CeeTee

Covina, CA

#230830 May 26, 2014
CeeTee

Page 9,974 # 230829
Peter

Carson, CA

#230832 May 26, 2014
And they wonder why more people don't vote. Just let the 9th District tell us how to live. They can appoint political leaders and tell us how to raise our children too.
the district of 9

Covina, CA

#230833 May 26, 2014
A heck of a score so far, pages 9,974 and #230832
Larry T

Torrance, CA

#230834 May 27, 2014
the district of 9 wrote:
A heck of a score so far, pages 9,974 and #230832
No end in sight

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#230835 May 27, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you sound hysterical and silly over the unfortunate death of 1 man (out of 4 men.)
You are fake.
Was he "a great person?" I don't know. I didn't know him. Neither did you. He made a choice to go to a dangerous place for an assignment. He seems like a great guy, but that's as far as I can go since I have no firsthand knowledge of that. WTF does that have to do with anything regarding gay marriage?
You are the coward, making crap up when you don't know wtf you are talking about.
This is not something worth getting all crazy over. You're just using the deaths of these four Americans to score political points because you think that will work for you.
You're an unpatriotic piece of sh!t masquerading as Betsy Ross. And there you go.
Ok, I guess we should be thankful for Obama and Hillary for not defending our country. LOL. Why should we care, it was just a gay man and 3 others? LOL. But seriously, Stevens was an American diplomat and lawyer who served as the U.S. Ambassador to Libya from June 2012 to September 12, 2012. Stevens was the first U.S. ambassador to die in office since the 1988 aircrash in Pakistan which killed Arnold Lewis Raphel. Stevens was the eighth U.S. Ambassador to be killed in the line of duty.[15] Obama Administration officials claimed that the attack was a spontaneous response to an online preview of a movie considered offensive to Muslims, but the attackers' use of military-grade weapons (including RPGs) and apparent knowledge of the secret safe house locations led to speculation that the raid was planned. Libyan officials suggested that it might have been a revenge attack mounted by loyalists (of deceased Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi) who were defeated in the Libyan civil war the previous year. I will say Stevens was a great person that served this country and did not deserve to be ignored.
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#230836 May 27, 2014
You are all wasting time on this. YOU can't feed yourself on same-sex marriage issues.
Missed one

Covina, CA

#230837 May 27, 2014
You mean I missed one?
Rancho Navarre

Hemet, CA

#230838 May 27, 2014
Missed one wrote:
You mean I missed one?

Are you getting hungry?
Can Tee

Covina, CA

#230839 May 27, 2014
CeeTee

Page 9,974 # 230838
Steve Bolsor

San Jose, CA

#230840 May 27, 2014
When will it end?
The Normal Majority

Redding, CA

#230841 May 27, 2014
I guess I will join the liberals and stop trying to oppose the the rise of Muslim power in this country. In fact I will act similar to a good liberal and help facilitate their rise. Apparently I have more in common with Muslims and their laws than I do with the current laws of liberal america. I want Muslim law! I want to use Muslim law to deal with homosexuals! I want Muslim law to deal with feminists! America will be a better place under Muslim laws than liberal laws!!!!! A liberal society is a weak society that crumbles and always ends in being taken over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles Koch calls on fellow conservative donor... 1 hr Mykro 32
grill a burger in palm desert, ca. Sat Betty 1
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Jan 24 Bob 8
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Jan 21 its me daisy 40
Review: Tj's Steaks Pasta & Spirits Jan 20 Wordonthestreet 1
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jan 19 Dave 4,811
Looking for a few good Pen Jan 18 George 1
More from around the web

Desert Hot Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE