Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frick-N-Frack

Livermore, CA

#230751 May 21, 2014
Left hook wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem if they do it in the privacy of their own homes. I do have a problem with you weirdo's telling kids, hey come try it, its the same as everything else. Don't you understand we don't want our kids messing with you freaks of nature?. No matter what you think or what your online friends tell you, people with kids aren't buying your bullshit.
In the first place I'm not gay don't automatically assume that someone is if they support marriage equality ! Perhaps you should take a look at all the latest polls that now show the majority of Americans are in support of marriage equality for gays ! That would mean it's you who is now in the minority ! Gays also don't tell kids to try it,That's simply yet another ignorant statement on your part and is completely ridiculous to even contemplate ! Bottom line according to our Constitution and all the court decisions back this up,marriage is a right and gays are full U.S. citizens who are entitled to all the rights that you enjoy as an American citizen ! It's obvious that you don't even know any gays or you might not be so ignorant on this subject !
Lance Trout

San Jose, CA

#230753 May 21, 2014
Just let them do their thing
Standards

Covina, CA

#230757 May 21, 2014
WhooHoo's are back #230756
Still counting

Covina, CA

#230758 May 21, 2014
This is page 9,972 if your counting.

WhooHoo's are back #230756

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#230759 May 21, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are the fool that blames a video, talk about a stupid conspiracy. 4 lives are dead because of Hillary and the great obama. 1 life was a great gay guy.
You sound really silly.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#230760 May 21, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I am reminding you that his election was a fraud. Deal with it.
Nope. The votes were real. You'll never know what may or may not have happened if the Benghazi story were told differently. omg, a terrorist attack! wtf difference does that make? They've happened under every President in my lifetime. As if Mitt Romney would do a better job? Get over it. You've got nothing.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#230761 May 21, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody asked you if you were gay, go back. You just wanted to make sure everyone knew.
As if they couldn't tell already?

Who the f**k are you, the chat police?

Somebody asked something in response to one of my posts and I clarified that I was gay and married.

I don't care whether or not you like that. I'm not here to please you. I don't care what you think about that, or gay marriage, or Benghazi. You're an idiot.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#230762 May 21, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Before the terrorist attacks in Benghazi, "the State Department not only failed to honor repeated requests for additional security, but instead actually reduced security in Libya." Did it have to do with the gun running operation Obama was sending to the Libyan rebels that ended up selling a lot of weapons to the Nigerian rebels that kidnapped the girls?
Did it have to do with Republicans cutting the budget?

Did Obama get a memo across his desk about "planes flying into building" before 9/11? Oh no, that was Bush. Yes, 4 people died in Benghazi, that's a shame, nobody wanted that to happen, and everybody wants to make sure it doesn't happen again (to the extent that is possible.) But how many people died on 9/11 and why didn't we impeach Bush over that?

You're fake.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#230763 May 21, 2014
Left hook wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I do, because its a joke. If your marriage were a lawsuit it would be lost on a technicality. Ill refer to it as a civil union, and that's being nice.
No, if my marriage were a lawsuit, it would win. Have you not seen the news lately?

You don't matter. Whatever you "refer to it" as is of no consequence to my marriage.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#230764 May 21, 2014
Left hook wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are you on a Fairfield forum?. Are you some kind of nerdy, city stalker, weirdo?.
Why don't you just go ahead and leave the Fairfield forum, go back to whatever fairyland you come from.
It's not a fairfield forum, stupid f**k. It's a thread about gay marriage that shows up in several forums, including the gay/lesbian forum.
TeeCee

Covina, CA

#230765 May 21, 2014
Tee Cee # 320764

Page 9,972

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#230766 May 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a relationship, not an individual.
Marriage is a government institution which individuals enter into as couples.
KiMare wrote:
A SS couple is inferior to the marriage relationship at every level of comparison.
It's identical, with the exception of procreative sex, which is not an ability held by all straight couples nor a requirement of marriage.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#230767 May 21, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound really silly.
Are you denying that Ambassador Stevens was not a great person in this country at the time of his murder? Why is so silly to be questioning the incompetence of Hillary and her boss? Why are you so afraid?

Sacramento, CA

#230768 May 21, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
As if they couldn't tell already?
Who the f**k are you, the chat police?
Somebody asked something in response to one of my posts and I clarified that I was gay and married.
I don't care whether or not you like that. I'm not here to please you. I don't care what you think about that, or gay marriage, or Benghazi. You're an idiot.
That was not the case Mr angry pants. But nice comeback.

Sacramento, CA

#230769 May 21, 2014
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it have to do with Republicans cutting the budget?
Did Obama get a memo across his desk about "planes flying into building" before 9/11? Oh no, that was Bush. Yes, 4 people died in Benghazi, that's a shame, nobody wanted that to happen, and everybody wants to make sure it doesn't happen again (to the extent that is possible.) But how many people died on 9/11 and why didn't we impeach Bush over that?
You're fake.
LMAO....I knew it would be soon to defend Obama by what Bush did. Therefore it's okay for Obama and Hill Dog to get away with it because of what Bush did or didn't do. LMAO. The problem is that YES they did get a memo about the attacks in Benghazi. I am talking about the response, that was a shame. Of course nobody wanted it to happen, but at the same time nobody did the correct response. Should we let it go because they are Democrats and D's are good, R's are bad? Your response if it was R's that allowed Stevens to die?
Bruno

Santa Monica, CA

#230770 May 21, 2014
rizzo is a bone head - - -

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230771 May 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Marriage is a relationship, not an individual.
A SS couple is inferior to the marriage relationship at every level of comparison.
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a government institution which individuals enter into as couples.
<quoted text>
It's identical, with the exception of procreative sex, which is not an ability held by all straight couples nor a requirement of marriage.
1. LOL, Marriage precedes government.

You agreed that marriage is a relationship, not an individual.

2. LOL, A diverse gender union is the same as a duplicate gender union?

Procreation is a normal, natural result of a heterosexual union. Procreation NEVER occurs within a ss union.

Epic fail.

Smile.
Chipped paint

Covina, CA

#230773 May 21, 2014
Still the worst web site pages full of dangerous invasive programs and Kookie monster viruses.
Uppercut

Fairfield, CA

#230774 May 21, 2014
Chipped paint wrote:
Still the worst web site pages full of dangerous invasive programs and Kookie monster viruses.
I use anti-malware bytes on top of my antivirus. This site is absolutely infested with malware and viruses.
McDonald arrests

Covina, CA

#230775 May 21, 2014
Uppercut you have a over-bite and there have been a lot of complaints.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Dec 23 Mike 132
Blythe City Manager Says Solar Power Brings Ben... Dec 22 Solarman 1
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Highway Dividers in Morongo Valley have Residen... (Aug '13) Dec 8 Martha Marsch 2
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
More from around the web

Desert Hot Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Desert Hot Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Desert Hot Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:09 pm PST