Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
No Big Deal

Dublin, CA

#230499 Apr 30, 2014
Atomic Bomb Mexico wrote:
Mexicans show Ignorance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CDBO0Q0Ans8XX
Hey bone head,read the title at the top of the page and then kindly get on topic or STFU ! Go to a I hate minority's thread where you'll fit right in ! Loser !
Bruno

Santa Monica, CA

#230500 Apr 30, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>California Government has just ran another company out of state to Texas. When will Liberals learn?
The moron is also releasing more prisoners,100's more to go back to doing wht they do best. This state needs to build a prison in the remote desert where they can add as many prisoners they want, just add antoher wing there is plenty of land. It will save millions of dollars to the tax payers
CooCoo

Sierra Madre, CA

#230501 Apr 30, 2014
Cali your number is 230500 and counting.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#230502 Apr 30, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
The moron is also releasing more prisoners,100's more to go back to doing wht they do best. This state needs to build a prison in the remote desert where they can add as many prisoners they want, just add antoher wing there is plenty of land. It will save millions of dollars to the tax payers
Putting people in prison SAVES taxpayer dollars?
Floaters

Sierra Madre, CA

#230503 Apr 30, 2014
Republican, GOP and Tea Party members of Congress, a group characterized by their tone-deaf elitism, grinding sense of entitlement, and frightening disconnection from the realities of everyday American citizens.
Bruno

Santa Monica, CA

#230504 Apr 30, 2014
Atomic Bomb Mexico wrote:
U have a big mouth. Riddle?? What country am I from?
Once again we see how more Mexicans in California are messing up the state and the country. Expect to see more jobs lost from companies like Boeing, Toyota, Northrup, etc. because these companies are leaving the mexican-torn California for better states to hire better equipped job clientele. Mexico is no better than Afghanistan and Iraq. The violence just keeps on coming. Already, Disneyland is ghetto because of the delinquent and low-class mexican immigrants from the 80s, 90s, and 2000s. There is more trash on the ground in Disneyland than all of Disney World in Florida.
Are you saying that the Mexican engineers are not as good as the ones in Texas? Just think, if the immigrants used the trash cans, Disneyland wouldn't need to hire janitors, so you should be thankful that they are helping the ecconomy in two ways 1) spending their money at Disneyland 2) saving jobs. Dont be such an Asshole Don't go to Disneyland, you probably can't afford it anywany
Bruno

Santa Monica, CA

#230505 Apr 30, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting people in prison SAVES taxpayer dollars?
in the long run. Tax payers wouldn't have to keep pay for the revolving door for repeat offenders. A one time cost to build a low maintenance facility I mean no TV, no weight room, three square meals a day, not extras. Prison is for rehabilitation not a free bording house, prisoners will be responsible for their stay, just like in a hotel. Prisoners will do all of their assigned time, no early outs for any reason. Do you have a problem with that? If you do think of what each victim suffered.
CooCoo

Sierra Madre, CA

#230506 Apr 30, 2014
Cali remember it's 230505

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#230507 Apr 30, 2014
CooCoo wrote:
Cali remember it's 230505
Sorry I don't keep track.I don't care!
Jonson Johnson III

Somerset, CA

#230508 Apr 30, 2014
Heyar,
I thinks tyou all is right, right if you votes for Ted Bundy for the next whatchit. He will mean NO MORE RENTS or Payments of anykind. That is the ultimate austerity package and dont grab my jnunk. The hammity guy is quoted as saying Bundy is brave enough to not pay no taxes for the last 18 years, or so. Hot Damn, this be my man. This here austerity crapps has got a nice rang to it. I'll vote fer Bundy. Carry.
End of YOUR World

Hemet, CA

#230510 Apr 30, 2014
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON THIS - IT'S OVER
If I see one more idiot wasting time on this, there will be a public shaming!
In case you didn't see the spring wind and the dirt blowing from the wrong direction, Earth is giving us our final warning
YOUR TIME HAS EXPIRED
Your EVICTION NOTICE will arrive shortly.
( if you only knew about anything you really needed instead of what you think you want )
idea

Voorhees, NJ

#230511 Apr 30, 2014
give everyone All the rights they want And if you don't like what they Are getting just pay yourself! And feel better it's Awesome!

don't tax immigrants lhem into the country easier so we can take Advantage of them..

we can All become filfthy rich off the freakin immigrants..!

the key to America success is immigrants they were right All Along!

1. Give All our jobs to people in other countries..

2. Give us free money to buy what products and services those people who have those jobs just formed...

HAVE A better IdeA pPLEASE LISTEN.. MAKE ALL AMERIcans HAVE free money million dollars per person.. high wealth..

GET RId of All AMERIcan jobs.. ALL AMERIcan citizens get free money..

THEN IMPORT ALL JObs AMERIca wins!

And immigrants still get our jobs but we get money thought that's everyone wins! please lets do this!
idea

Voorhees, NJ

#230512 Apr 30, 2014
current Americans should become super 1 percent citizens then lets invite new people into the country And let them become the poor And middle class!`

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#230514 Apr 30, 2014
I don't care what you do with your marrage. I simply note that your marrage is inferior to marriage for numerous reasons. Additionally, your marrage will NEVER form a family like marriage does.

This inferiority is undeniable. You wave your piece of paper all you want.
End of YOUR World

Hemet, CA

#230516 Apr 30, 2014
Danny won't notice the low oxygen content with his own dick down his throat.
spottys

Sierra Madre, CA

#230519 Apr 30, 2014
Cali get that number #230516
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#230520 Apr 30, 2014
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
in the long run. Tax payers wouldn't have to keep pay for the revolving door for repeat offenders. A one time cost to build a low maintenance facility I mean no TV, no weight room, three square meals a day, not extras. Prison is for rehabilitation not a free bording house, prisoners will be responsible for their stay, just like in a hotel.
It costs $35,000 per person per year to keep them in jail. How is that saving money? You expect prisoners to pay for their incarceration? Who would be paying their wages, you dolt?

Prisons stopped trying to rehabilitate inmates decades ago. They are only warehouses now.
numbr lately

Sierra Madre, CA

#230521 May 1, 2014
Cali have you checked your number lately 230520

Location hidden

#230522 May 1, 2014
numbr lately wrote:
Cali have you checked your number lately 230520
Only the Lotto!

Location hidden

#230523 May 1, 2014
End of YOUR World wrote:
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON THIS - IT'S OVER
If I see one more idiot wasting time on this, there will be a public shaming!
In case you didn't see the spring wind and the dirt blowing from the wrong direction, Earth is giving us our final warning
YOUR TIME HAS EXPIRED
Your EVICTION NOTICE will arrive shortly.
( if you only knew about anything you really needed instead of what you think you want )
All the dirt blowing,came from Hemer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Tue Big Hairy Pink Pu... 720
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Tue Alex 15
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Mon Jean 5
Review: Simple Cash Nov 22 NoLongerTheirClient 1
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Nov 21 A Ha 152
Desert Hot Springs Missing Out On Revenue Nov 20 Dale 5
Review: Coachella Valley Collection Service Nov 18 Socochick 1

Desert Hot Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Desert Hot Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Desert Hot Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]