Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201862 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#229937 Mar 21, 2014
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing new, I always wondered why the less educated religious always rebelled against the theory, it was first proposed by a priest... Monseigneur Georges Lemaître
Of course nothing at all about the Theory points to a being.. only to the fact that this current universe.. had a beginning.
And yes it did.
Not what the article said. Or the scientist. But you always have your own fantasies, don't you.

Smirk.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#229938 Mar 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my!

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/03/20/does ...

"The prevalent theory of cosmic origins prior to the Big Bang theory was the “Steady State,” which argued that the universe has always existed, without a beginning that necessitated a cause.

However, this new evidence strongly suggests that there was a beginning to our universe.

If the universe did indeed have a beginning, by the simple logic of cause and effect, there had to be an agent – separate and apart from the effect – that caused it.

That sounds a lot like Genesis 1:1 to me:“In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth.”

So this latest discovery is good news for us believers, as it adds scientific support to the idea that the universe was caused – or created – by something or someone outside it and not dependent on it.

MORE ON CNN: Big Bang breakthrough announced; gravitational waves detected

Atheist-turned-agnostic astronomer Fred Hoyle, who coined the term “Big Bang,” famously stated,“A common sense interpretation of the facts suggests that a superintellect has monkeyed with physics."

Smirk.
What are you posting me for?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#229939 Mar 21, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you posting me for?
I'm sorry, it had 'Big' in it, and I got confused...

Smirk.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#229940 Mar 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, it had 'Big' in it, and I got confused...

Smirk.
https://www.cx.com/mycx/share/L6TtAFxGEeKMDBI...

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#229941 Mar 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, it had 'Big' in it, and I got confused...

Smirk.
Lying,seducing,grooming,cheati ng,
stealing

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#229942 Mar 21, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
I love the closing:

"It is here by the Church Organic Spiritual Alive so ordered. Amen. "

Smirk.
quizzler

Long Beach, CA

#229944 Mar 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my!
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/03/20/does ...
"The prevalent theory of cosmic origins prior to the Big Bang theory was the “Steady State,” which argued that the universe has always existed, without a beginning that necessitated a cause.
However, this new evidence strongly suggests that there was a beginning to our universe.
If the universe did indeed have a beginning, by the simple logic of cause and effect, there had to be an agent – separate and apart from the effect – that caused it.
That sounds a lot like Genesis 1:1 to me:“In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth.”
So this latest discovery is good news for us believers, as it adds scientific support to the idea that the universe was caused – or created – by something or someone outside it and not dependent on it.
MORE ON CNN: Big Bang breakthrough announced; gravitational waves detected
Atheist-turned-agnostic astronomer Fred Hoyle, who coined the term “Big Bang,” famously stated,“A common sense interpretation of the facts suggests that a superintellect has monkeyed with physics."
Smirk.
It seems you posted this in the wrong thread, dear. Please take notice of the topic of this Topix thread. Thanks and have a lovely day.
quizzler

Long Beach, CA

#229945 Mar 21, 2014
** Attention** Please remain on topic while posting on Topix threads. Thanks!
Storked

West Covina, CA

#229946 Mar 21, 2014
I just saw a stork fly by, what shall I do?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#229947 Mar 22, 2014
quizzler wrote:
<quoted text>It seems you posted this in the wrong thread, dear. Please take notice of the topic of this Topix thread. Thanks and have a lovely day.
Not at all, gays bring up God all the time on this thread. And I bring up scientific facts.

You have a nice day too!

Smile.
Jody

West Covina, CA

#229948 Mar 22, 2014
How is Jody these days?
Bruno

Winchester, CA

#229949 Mar 22, 2014
Hi everyone!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#229950 Mar 22, 2014
Bruno wrote:
Hi everyone!
Rut row LOL
Whip saw

West Covina, CA

#229952 Mar 22, 2014
It's time to get cracking.
Morton

Mclean, VA

#229953 Mar 22, 2014
Whats up
More you

West Covina, CA

#229954 Mar 22, 2014
More than that, but less than you.
Wondering

Mclean, VA

#229956 Mar 23, 2014
More you wrote:
More than that, but less than you.
What do you mean?

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ld again

West Covina, CA

#229957 Mar 23, 2014
You mean, still wondering?

Then you must be lost, again!
Bruno

Winchester, CA

#229959 Mar 23, 2014
Is this topix officially dead?--- haha

Judged:

13

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dr moris and Dr paulo

Johannesburg, South Africa

#229963 Mar 24, 2014
&#1606;&#1581;&#16 06; &#1605;&#1578;&#15 82;&#1589;&#1589;& #1608;&#1606; &#1601;&#1610; &#1578;&#1606;&#15 92;&#1610;&#1601; &#1580;&#1605;&#16 10;&#1593; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 93;&#1605;&#1604;& #1575;&#1578; &#1605;&#1579;&#16 04; &#1583;&#1608;&#16 04;&#1575;&#1585; &#1576;&#1575;&#16 08;&#1606;&#1583; &#1610;&#1608;&#15 85;&#1608; &#1608;&#1575;&#16 04;&#1593;&#1605;& #1604;&#1577; &#1575;&#1604;&#16 05;&#1581;&#1604;& #1610;&#1577; &#1608;&#1603;&#15 84;&#1604;&#1603;& #1548; &#1606;&#1581;&#16 06; &#1588;&#1585;&#16 03;&#1577; &#1593;&#1604;&#16 09; &#1605;&#1587;&#15 78;&#1608;&#1609; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 93;&#1575;&#1604;& #1605; &#1608;&#1606;&#15 81;&#1606; &#1605;&#1578;&#15 82;&#1589;&#1589;& #1577; &#1601;&#1610; SSD &#1575;&#1604;&#15 81;&#1604; &#1575;&#1604;&#16 03;&#1610;&#1605;& #1610;&#1575;&#1574; &#1610;&#1577; &#1608;&#1578;&#16 01;&#1593;&#1610;& #1604; &#1605;&#1587;&#15 81;&#1608;&#1602; &#1604;&#1578;&#16 06;&#1592;&#1610;& #1601; &#1583;&#1608;&#16 04;&#1575;&#1585; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 71;&#1587;&#1608;& #1583;&#1548; &#1610;&#1608;&#15 85;&#1608;&#1548; &#1580;&#1606;&#16 10;&#1607;&#1548; &#1608;&#1571;&#16 10;&#1577; &#1593;&#1605;&#16 04;&#1577; &#1571;&#1582;&#15 85;&#1609; &#1605;&#1606; &#1571;&#1610; &#1604;&#1608;&#16 06; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 71;&#1605;&#1606;& #1610;&#1577; &#1604;&#1575;&#16 06;&#1607;&#1575; &#1581;&#1575;&#16 04;&#1578;&#1607; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 71;&#1589;&#1604;& #1610;&#1577;&#1548; &#1608;&#1575;&#16 04;&#1606;&#1587;& #1576;&#1577; &#1575;&#1604;&#16 05;&#1574;&#1608;& #1610;&#1577; &#1604;&#1583;&#16 10;&#1606;&#1575; &#1576;&#1593;&#15 83; &#1593;&#1605;&#16 04;&#1610;&#1577; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 78;&#1606;&#1592;& #1610;&#1601; &#1610;&#1605;&#16 03;&#1606;&#1603; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 75;&#1578;&#1589;& #1575;&#1604; &#1576;&#1606;&#15 75; &#1593;&#1604;&#16 09;.+27715429479&#1548; +27783856660 / &#1593;&#1606;&#16 08;&#1575;&#1606; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 76;&#1585;&#1610;& #1583; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 73;&#1604;&#1603;& #1578;&#1585;&#1608; &#1606;&#1610; &#1607;&#1584;&#15 75; R.paulo95 @ yahoo.com &#1588;&#1603;&#15 85;&#1575; &#1593;&#1604;&#16 09; &#1608;&#1602;&#15 78;&#1603; &#1601;&#1610; &#1605;&#1581;&#15 75;&#1608;&#1604;& #1577; &#1604;&#1606;&#15 75; &#1608;&#1604;&#16 03;&#1605; &#1604;&#1606; &#1610;&#1603;&#16 08;&#1606; &#1610;&#1582;&#16 10;&#1576;.

Judged:

13

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
facetime? (gay guys only) (Jul '11) Wed Justin 21
News Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Jun 17 Icurn2000 158
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jun 17 Silver Bullet 4,831
Beware of Kenn Grey Jun 12 Philanthropic soc... 1
News Ap Photos: Highlights of the 2016 race for the ... Jun 5 TRUMP YES 3
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Jun 2 Fucklove88 15
Local Politics Do you approve of Yvonne Parks as Mayor Pro-Tem? (Aug '12) May '16 Rocky 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Desert Hot Springs Mortgages