Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

helms-enator

United States

#228315 Jan 23, 2014
Easy There Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bone head,people do NOT turn gay stupid ! Being gay is an innate state of being ! Doing drugs will not turn a straight person gay,just as doing drugs will not turn a gay person straight ! And there is just as much drug use among us straight people ! I think it's time for you to seek some good counseling for yourself ! YOU are one step away from whacka doodle do time ! You are funny,I will give you that,just ignorant beyond belief that's all ! Try using a little logic and critical thought next time !
Your speaking generally again--Like I said way over half of "gay"'s have layered addictions--including pharma ones----gay marriage will just increase co-dependency and drug and alcohol addiction in our state---including felonies of all kinds-and with the medi-cal estate recovery plan? Gay marriage will fail financially also--and too the clean and sober gay crowd-sorry but layered addiction is over half with "gay" marriage. I could take about the money fakes and the prostate button related ones etc.--but "gay" and "gay marriage" is a drug and alcohol issue primarily and not a civil rights issue.
helms-enator

United States

#228316 Jan 23, 2014
The united states of America is probably 40% bi-sexual anyways---we don't need anymore drug and alcohol co-dependency with legal acceptance.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228317 Jan 23, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I see you are going to shoot me with your gun, is that it Frankie???
So what we have is a moron, a drunken moron with a firearm. Who makes threats on the interweb. HUH perhaps the state should see this.
Too funny. I knew you were going to do that the first time you threatened me. Notice your threats against me have gone poof? I did. Convenient for you eh?

I said if you come aboard my boat seeking to do me harm LIKE YOU THREATENED TO DO, I WILL SHOOT YOUR ASS. And it will be perfectly legal.

Ah good times!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228318 Jan 23, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>If that where the case, Why did the judge only apply his ruling to same sex marriage???? If they are infact the same thing then , why is polygamy still illleagl in all 50 states. You would think that when Iowa's sup. Court ruled that a ban on same sex marrage was against the Constitution, they would have included polygamy in the ruling. Did they do that???? You see putz you don't have a leg to stand on.
If the other law against polygamy were repealed but Prop 8 was not would polygamy be allowed? No? Why not? Because prop 8 says marriage is ONE man ONE woman only. Duh!

Don't hog all the victimhood Jizzy. ME ME ME! It's not all about you. Show some solidarity with your poly brothers and sisters! Some of them are gay! And most of them support SSM. Why not support them? WE're all in this together. Do we really have marriage equality when you so gleefully deny it to people you hate or fear?
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#228319 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny. I knew you were going to do that the first time you threatened me. Notice your threats against me have gone poof? I did. Convenient for you eh?
I said if you come aboard my boat seeking to do me harm LIKE YOU THREATENED TO DO, I WILL SHOOT YOUR ASS. And it will be perfectly legal.
Ah good times!
Wow Flunkie when did I threaten you? My dad said that you should not hurt cripples and flucking crazy people. Hey both fit you. So why all the hate azzhat? Cant get it up anymore?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228320 Jan 23, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see, I have been married for 33 years, never divorced. How about you putz?
Once, for ten years. We split up amicably, and are still friends and parents and grandparents.

Then I decided not to get married again and spent many years single and getting lots of SEX!
Ah the excitement of a new woman! The seduction! The pleasure!

Now I'm thinking of marrying my long term girlfriend. While I still can! Make her an honest woman and leave her my small fortune. Ah good times! Aw hell, I'll leave my first wife a tidy sum too. Plenty to go around! WAY more than I'll ever need.

Ah good times! Live well and die well. Be your own hero.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#228321 Jan 23, 2014
And still only ever,

ss couples are a mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

SS marriage is an oxymoron.

Smile.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228322 Jan 23, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I see you are going to shoot me with your gun, is that it Frankie???
So what we have is a moron, a drunken moron with a firearm. Who makes threats on the interweb. HUH perhaps the state should see this.
helms-enator

United States

#228323 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =56duVYLsd4QXX
Gay marriage is not in the best interests of the "gays" and will increase drug and alcohol tyranny in our country.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228324 Jan 23, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Wow Flunkie when did I threaten you?
Yesterday, three times.
Bowlers gloves

La Puente, CA

#228325 Jan 23, 2014
Never can get enough of them bowlers gloves?
helms-enator

United States

#228326 Jan 23, 2014
that brunette was hot!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228327 Jan 23, 2014
helms-enator wrote:
that brunette was hot!!!
Did you check out the rack on her? Ah good times!
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#228328 Jan 23, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Once, for ten years. We split up amicably, and are still friends and parents and grandparents.
Then I decided not to get married again and spent many years single and getting lots of SEX!
Ah the excitement of a new woman! The seduction! The pleasure!
Now I'm thinking of marrying my long term girlfriend. While I still can! Make her an honest woman and leave her my small fortune. Ah good times! Aw hell, I'll leave my first wife a tidy sum too. Plenty to go around! WAY more than I'll ever need.
Ah good times! Live well and die well. Be your own hero.
Can t handle the heat, stay out of the game
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228330 Jan 23, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Can t handle the heat, stay out of the game
Good advice. But I like this one because she has a big heart, is a pleasure to talk to and cooks good!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228331 Jan 23, 2014
I wanna party like Charlie Sheen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228332 Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228333 Jan 23, 2014
Keep yer hands off my PBR poof!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228334 Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#228337 Jan 23, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too, me too & not me :(
Two out of three ain't bad and anything a kind hearted enjoyable to converse with woman cooks for me tastes good.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
facetime? (gay guys only) (Jul '11) Tue Alexheart 23
Yucca Valley Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jul 25 Musikologist 13
Beware of Kenn Grey Jul 25 Da Truth 2
universal covenant ministries? (Sep '07) Jul 20 Yolanda perez 4
Indian Wells Music Thread Jul 16 Logan A 2
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jul 11 Lvdv 4,833
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Jul 6 Eddie 18

Desert Hot Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Desert Hot Springs Mortgages