Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,968

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223439 Nov 3, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>Well talking about hot women and huggy huggy my over night guest will be here about 10.
How was your "sleepover"?
number 9

Pulaski, TN

#223440 Nov 3, 2013
What 9 items have Emergency Room personnel removed from Stain-O's braincase?
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#223441 Nov 3, 2013
Diversity 101 wrote:
Remember, boys and girls, if you laugh at and mock an imbecile who ends up in the Emergency Room with foreign items shoved up the braincase, then you're a "bigot".
I'll try and remember princess.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#223442 Nov 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dumb post.
I totally agree. That SOB is as juvenile as they can get.

I bet it went into Patton State when they quit making Fruit Brute cereal.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223443 Nov 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try and remember princess.
Alright, that's great. You do that spice trooper.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#223444 Nov 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. That SOB is as juvenile as they can get.
I bet it went into Patton State when they quit making Fruit Brute cereal.
Now that's funny! An ignorant piece of sh*t like you, calling anyone juvenile..I would have told you to go shove it up your a$$, but something tells me you already do princess..
Mark

Los Angeles, CA

#223445 Nov 3, 2013
Can't we all just get along?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#223446 Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#223447 Nov 3, 2013
Just checking in, yep Frankie is still the biggest asshat on topix.

“Get it right”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#223448 Nov 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you
believe denying marriage to a relationship
will prevent love
If you
demand any committed relationship
has to be called marriage
If you
claim rights and benefits can only be acquired
by a imposition on marriage
If you
equate the diversity of two genders
with the redundancy of same genders
If you
desecrate the sacred tradition of all major religions
and violate the historic practice of every single culture in history
If you
believe a fundamental change to the building block of society
will have absolutely no effect
If you
think a law can change
the reality of crucial distinctions in relationships
If you
pretend duplicating sexuality
is the same as blending masculinity and femininity
If you
condemn some children to parents of only one gender
and deliberately deny some children one natural parent
If you
ignore the design of sexual union
to manipulate a harmful act
If you
violate evolution's law of reproduction
to equate a genetic dead end
If you
risk the healthiest human relationship
to include one of the unhealthiest
If you
parallel the sole birthplace of every other relationship
with one that can reproduce none
If you
dilute all these things
down to just 'a committed relationship of two people'
Then, and only then, can you equate same-sex unions with marriage.
If you
think your straight marriage is weak enough to be influenced when
total starngers to you get married (gay or straight
If you
are ignorant enough to believe that marriage is somehow
tied to your personal religious affiliation
If you
are stupid enough to think parental love and guidance comes from the genitals of parents
Then, you too are a dolt of the highest order, the KiMare level.
Fact is, if your God didn't want there to be gays - there wouldn't be any!
Fact is, gays exists as a natural poart of human evoltion - in fact they are made by staright people!
Fact is, there are tens of thousands (million?) married gay couples and they have yet to be the end of my staright marriage or anyone else's.
You. Are. Ignorant. Offensive. Stupid. And. Mean.

“Get it right”

Location hidden

#223449 Nov 3, 2013
Yeah, I really need to slow down typing and proofread sometimes :-)
That last post was full of mistakes.
*sigh*
We'll see who focuses on the mistakes and who reads the message.

Location hidden

#223450 Nov 3, 2013
chance47 wrote:
Yeah, I really need to slow down typing and proofread sometimes :-)
That last post was full of mistakes.
*sigh*
We'll see who focuses on the mistakes and who reads the message.
Hi Chance-
How's your weekend?

Just so you are aware...Kimare "says"
he is a hermaphrodite with three
nipples,and very perverted thinking!
ie.......A nut! My opinion... But have
fun!!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223451 Nov 3, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
How was your "sleepover"?
Fantabulous thanks for asking how was your evening?

Location hidden

#223452 Nov 3, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>Fantabulous thanks for asking how was your evening?
Really nice...We just went to dinner
and came home and watched SNL!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Location hidden

#223453 Nov 3, 2013
chance47 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you
think your straight marriage is weak enough to be influenced when
total starngers to you get married (gay or straight
If you
are ignorant enough to believe that marriage is somehow
tied to your personal religious affiliation
If you
are stupid enough to think parental love and guidance comes from the genitals of parents
Then, you too are a dolt of the highest order, the KiMare level.
Fact is, if your God didn't want there to be gays - there wouldn't be any!
Fact is, gays exists as a natural poart of human evoltion - in fact they are made by staright people!
Fact is, there are tens of thousands (million?) married gay couples and they have yet to be the end of my staright marriage or anyone else's.
You. Are. Ignorant. Offensive. Stupid. And. Mean.
You addressed none of the distinctions I note, and made numerous assumptions on things I have never said.

Moreover, you made numerous false assertions.

I stated simple facts. If you have a direct reasoned response to any of those, please do so.

Just a couple of notes on your post;

1. There are many types of handicaps that God allows. Sexual defects like homosexuality are included.

2. Evolution is a constant sequence of mutations. Only in that sense is homosexuality 'natural'. However, in the primary method of evolution, mating behavior, homosexuality is a defective failure. You may want to look up 'epigenetic marker mistakes' as a current theory on the possible cause of homosexuality.

3. The fact of the matter is, GLBT has existed for all of human history. The acceptance of homosexuality has occurred in societies at different periods many times before. However, calling ss couples has NEVER survived in a single culture from start to finish. Not one single time has it survived and spread. This current event is still a blip in time. If I were you, I'd be very concerned about the rise of Islam.

I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian. I love to sink the knife of reality to the hilt into the belly of denial and twist it with a smirk. You said 'ouch'.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Get it right”

Location hidden

#223454 Nov 3, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Chance-
How's your weekend?
Just so you are aware...Kimare "says"
he is a hermaphrodite with three
nipples,and very perverted thinking!
ie.......A nut! My opinion... But have
fun!!
Hola! Took a quick trip up to Tahoe, very nice get away, you?

Location hidden

#223455 Nov 3, 2013
chance47 wrote:
<quoted text>Hola! Took a quick trip up to Tahoe, very nice get away, you?
Oh that sounds great....
Mine was good went out for a
really nice dinner date with my bf..
Tahoe is gorgeous!!

“Get it right”

Location hidden

#223456 Nov 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You addressed none of the distinctions I note, and made numerous assumptions on things I have never said.
Moreover, you made numerous false assertions….
I don’t know how to respond any more like you, to you, about what you posted than what I did. Pretty direct response in my opinion. Maybe calling you a dolt was a more than you deserved and if you would forgive that indulgence of mine…, but pretty much the rest of it fits perfectly.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I stated simple facts. If you have a direct reasoned response to any of those, please do so.
….
No you most certainly did not. Every ‘fact you presented’ was a tainted and opinionated personal belief. Crap like “…condemn some children to parents of only one gender..”. Seriously, that is your bias and not a fact at all. Admit it. Or how about your non-science babble “…violate evolution's law of reproduction…”? There is no such law and even if there were then gays wouldn’t be violating it because they aren’t reproducing – how can you be so ridiculous? Beside, gay people ARE part of the species of human, and part of the animal kingdom on Earth. They belong as much as you or me or anyone else, so get over yourself already. You are not high and mighty dropping the wisdom of King David….
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. There are many types of handicaps that God allows. Sexual defects like homosexuality are included.
Gay is not any type of handicap whatsoever. But, regardless,s if your God is lets be so, you really ought to be okay with it too!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

2. Evolution is a constant sequence of mutations. Only in that sense is homosexuality 'natural'. However, in the primary method of evolution, mating behavior, homosexuality is a defective failure. You may want to look up 'epigenetic marker mistakes' as a current theory on the possible cause of homosexuality.
….
My friend, we are all here due to thousands of centuries worth of genetic mutations. We are who we are and that is not something to be feared or loathed or treated with any different degree of dignity and respect. And suppose you had been the one in ten (or whatever the ratio is() that happened to be attracted the members of the same sex. Do you think your life and ability to marry the one you loved should be up to the decision of people unwilling to tolerate others?
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

3. The fact of the matter is, GLBT has existed for all of human history. The acceptance of homosexuality has occurred in societies at different periods many times before. However, calling ss couples has NEVER survived in a single culture from start to finish. Not one single time has it survived and spread. This current event is still a blip in time. If I were you, I'd be very concerned about the rise of Islam.
I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian. I love to sink the knife of reality to the hilt into the belly of denial and twist it with a smirk. You said 'ouch'.
I don’t follow your thoughts here, honestly.

Location hidden

#223457 Nov 3, 2013
chance47 wrote:
<quoted text>I donÂ’t know how to respond any more like you, to you, about what you posted than what I did. Pretty direct response in my opinion. Maybe calling you a dolt was a more than you deserved and if you would forgive that indulgence of mineÂ…, but pretty much the rest of it fits perfectly.

KiMare wrote, "<quoted text>
Â…."

No you most certainly did not. Every ‘fact you presented’ was a tainted and opinionated personal belief. Crap like “…condemn some children to parents of only one gender..”. Seriously, that is your bias and not a fact at all. Admit it. Or how about your non-science babble “…violate evolution's law of reproduction…”? There is no such law and even if there were then gays wouldn’t be violating it because they aren’t reproducing – how can you be so ridiculous? Beside, gay people ARE part of the species of human, and part of the animal kingdom on Earth. They belong as much as you or me or anyone else, so get over yourself already. You are not high and mighty dropping the wisdom of King David….

..."

Gay is not any type of handicap whatsoever. But, regardless,s if your God is lets be so, you really ought to be okay with it too!

Â…
Â…."

My friend, we are all here due to thousands of centuries worth of genetic mutations. We are who we are and that is not something to be feared or loathed or treated with any different degree of dignity and respect. And suppose you had been the one in ten (or whatever the ratio is() that happened to be attracted the members of the same sex. Do you think your life and ability to marry the one you loved should be up to the decision of people unwilling to tolerate others?

Â…
I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian. I love to sink the knife of reality to the hilt into the belly of denial and twist it with a smirk. You said 'ouch'."

I donÂ’t follow your thoughts here, honestly.
Well said!
I would expect a person who claims
to be a Hermaphrodite,mutant,and a
Barbarian to have a soft heart toward
diversity.Especially for Gay people,
who are born they way they are like
him.That is why I don't believe him.
He also says he gets mistaken for
Bruce Willis,and his wife,actress Ann
Margaret...I've seen their picture and
unfortunately,it's not the case....LMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Location hidden

#223458 Nov 3, 2013
chance47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t know how to respond any more like you, to you, about what you posted than what I did. Pretty direct response in my opinion. Maybe calling you a dolt was a more than you deserved and if you would forgive that indulgence of mine…, but pretty much the rest of it fits perfectly.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I don’t follow your thoughts here, honestly.
1. Classic avoidance ploy. Play dumb with a backhanded troll attack. In other words? You have no reasoned response.

2. It is a 'personal opinion' that children in a ss household are deprived of either a mother or father? Admit what? Normal people will admit that someone who does such a thing to a child is evil.

3. As to violating evolution's law of reproduction, "While evolution is the foundational force of biology, sex is the mortar that holds that foundation together. So advantageous is sex that despite the high biological cost of sex most macroscopic animals, including 99% of all vertebrates, reproduce sexually" (Sites, 1993).

4. Where did I say homosexuals are not a part of the human race? Why do defensive??? It is making you stupid.

5. Sorry, but homosexual couples are a defective failure of mating behavior. Unless you have proof of a purpose???

6. Where have I indicated a fear or loathing of homosexuality? I do hate denial, something you are steeped in. You revert to the classic fall-back of gays when they have no argument, fear and hate. How childish and what a victim mentality!

7. You can have any relationship you want. However, calling ss couples married is an oxymoron.

8. You don't understand the history (or lack thereof) of homosexuality and calling ss couples married? I think you understand perfectly, just playing dumb again.

Man up dude or change your picture!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 4 hr g 2,270
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 10 hr Pizza 16,000
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Wed Mac 124
Is any place hiring? Wed GrdCabot 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Blazing saddles 7,954
Councilman Chuck Vasquez pleads guilty to embez... Sep 16 Debbie 2
•••
•••
Desert Hot Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Desert Hot Springs Jobs

•••