Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201809 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#218435 Sep 26, 2013
Wow a whole 35 minutes and no flaming nuts yet.
Say What

Van Nuys, CA

#218437 Sep 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
How is Prop 8 doing losers?
How are 37 NO GAY ZONE STATES DOING AND 190 NO ZONE COUNTRIES DOING? CRYBABY GAY LOSERS.

You planning a trip to Hawaii, Florida, Texas, Las Vegas, Jamaica, Caribbeans, Japan, China, Russia, Australia, Germany, Middle East, etc. Well gay buds, leave your partners at home, because you will not be married and free to be gay and naturally promiscuous.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#218438 Sep 26, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not an opinion nor is it bigoted. It is a fact that homosexual, gay, however you want to lable it will costg the tax payer even the gay taxpayer mor money, it's all about the money. You too are a bigot for the way you act and think. so STFU
LOL boy are you a dumb sh*t, And you live in SAN PEDRO! Wanta talk rent subsidies? Costing tax payer money eh? Listen clown, I don't get half the tax breaks you get nor do I get YOUR privileged status..And I'm way the fk OVER paying for your children's education! So YOU can STFU until you know what the fk you're talking about. BTW use fking spell check next time moron.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#218439 Sep 26, 2013
Bull Wonk Jeez wrote:
How do,
The next presidendt has spoke for 40 hours and when Crooze said what people say he said, namely that gays and lebsians is causing the country to become nazzi and are running out of patience for them what are not holey americans and what dont accept christ then they got to get out and to do this what is right is gone to take us not spending one more dime on health care for them what is retired or wont work and sending them checks for being old is a waste as it happens anyway. God is my witness that i got to believe him and the TEAPARTY is furever and that is that, god bless us all except them what is not like us as they is different and so is wrong and we got to stop them in they tracks.
Jeez...Run on sentence, try again and this time use some punctuation and spell ck, PLEASE. Instead of praying for people to become haters like you, maybe you should pray for intelligence and compassion.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#218440 Sep 26, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
Wow a whole 35 minutes and no flaming nuts yet.
Not true you posted..
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#218441 Sep 26, 2013
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>How are 37 NO GAY ZONE STATES DOING AND 190 NO ZONE COUNTRIES DOING? CRYBABY GAY LOSERS.
You planning a trip to Hawaii, Florida, Texas, Las Vegas, Jamaica, Caribbeans, Japan, China, Russia, Australia, Germany, Middle East, etc. Well gay buds, leave your partners at home, because you will not be married and free to be gay and naturally promiscuous.
Butt flower, you're free to go to ANY of those places, just get the FK out of California..
Mabel

Ashburn, VA

#218442 Sep 26, 2013
If you are in great need of a spell caster that can bring you ex-lover back, or a spiritualist that can help you solve your problems, kindly email Doctor Ataikhuo the great spiritualist, and you will be happy again, or i might say fortunes will smile on you, because he has done it for me and lots of people. Email him via
(drataikhuotempleofspiritualis t@hotmail.com) and you will also share your good news to the world.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#218443 Sep 26, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, I dont happen to be gay. It wont affect me at all.
believe what you want, next time you get your utility bill and there is even a slight increase look on back of the bill and you will see what you are donating to,you idiot. Democrats have a sneaky way to pay for federal programs without telling us, they just add it to your bill. Most people never question they just pay it this is a fact.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#218444 Sep 26, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it will, and that is why moral society is starting to circle the drain. Limp wristed politicians get elected then change their stances and f the rest of society for their personal gain.
At one time gays were not Obammys fans. Little did he know that his stable partner Joe Biden has a daughter who is a lesbian, my how the tables have turned. It is obvious that the only reason the gay cult is getting any attention is because of the gays and their family ties in politics today.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#218445 Sep 26, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
believe what you want, next time you get your utility bill and there is even a slight increase look on back of the bill and you will see what you are donating to,you idiot. Democrats have a sneaky way to pay for federal programs without telling us, they just add it to your bill. Most people never question they just pay it this is a fact.
Not a matter of belief, I know for a fact that we are losing billions in taxes to churches that hide behind their tax exempt status to be political action organizations.

If you are actually for one second worried about taxes that matter would totally eclipse anything you had to say about Same Sex marriage.

( but I know better of course, you are looking for any lame excuse you can think of to oppose same sex marriage )
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#218447 Sep 26, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a matter of belief, I know for a fact that we are losing billions in taxes to churches that hide behind their tax exempt status to be political action organizations.
If you are actually for one second worried about taxes that matter would totally eclipse anything you had to say about Same Sex marriage.
( but I know better of course, you are looking for any lame excuse you can think of to oppose same sex marriage )
It's not a lame excuse it's how I feel and know. Chruches are not the only tax shelters, there are many others oh except for the BSA thanks to the homos for butting in, no pun intended. AIDS foundations take a big bite out of ehe economy too. Your gay cult does pretty damn good when it comes to messing things up.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#218448 Sep 26, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, I dont happen to be gay. It wont affect me at all.
What? Frankie and her friends say you are!!!!!
Flounders

Azusa, CA

#218449 Sep 26, 2013
When fishing for flounders use the correct bait as they re picky eaters.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218450 Sep 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
How is Prop 8 doing losers?
WWJD ?
Flounders

Azusa, CA

#218451 Sep 26, 2013
Is it true that Flounders make mating runs like Grunion's do?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#218452 Sep 26, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
WWJD ?
He would say the same thing he said in Matthew 19.

You look a lot like my mother-in-law!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#218453 Sep 26, 2013
Flounders wrote:
When fishing for flounders use the correct bait as they re picky eaters.
How's your global warming futures doing nowadays, Emo?

Location hidden

#218454 Sep 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>He would say the same thing he said in Matthew 19.

Your mother in law is very young
looking,thanks Triple Nip !!:)

Location hidden

#218455 Sep 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:

Just can't stay away from me....
What a compliment.......lol

Location hidden

#218456 Sep 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:

New International version bible
Matthew 19 is about Divorce,no?
Mixed up Grandpa Munster??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fraud Website against Winderemere Real Estate. ... Mon Resident 4
Touch Of Class Consignment (Cathedral City, Ca. Mon EYEINTHESKY 4
News Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) May 29 City Counselman 156
Review: Utopia Management May 23 MichaelJames20178 2
mexican landscapers dump in the desert (Nov '14) May 22 Sandy 54
Mayor Pougnet dodges questions about conflict o... May 21 California Resident 3
Any housekeepers near indio?? May 20 BigJG 1
More from around the web

Desert Hot Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE