Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201862 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Huh

Faribault, MN

#215256 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs a time out.
Yes you do. One week no Topix for you. You have ranted and posted attacks enough for awhile. I have smacked you around for few hours now. You need rest and take your meds. What time is lights out at the nursing home your in????
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215259 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not go to jail. He talked crap pushed me I knocked him out...SELF DEFENSE.
Now again I tell the truth always and never lie.........Your another big talker online right? You would never say it to my face I am sure.
You wouldn't either.
T zero

Covina, CA

#215260 Sep 8, 2013
Is this target zero for all the nutty posters?
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#215262 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not go to jail. He talked crap pushed me I knocked him out...SELF DEFENSE.
Now again I tell the truth always and never lie.........Your another big talker online right? You would never say it to my face I am sure.
You're still a dope, 265 lbs. knocking someone out for a shove is excessive force. Guess if you really knew law you would have known that. Still B.S.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215263 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not go to jail. He talked crap pushed me I knocked him out...SELF DEFENSE.
Now again I tell the truth always and never lie.........Your another big talker online right? You would never say it to my face I am sure.
You who claims to be so interested in truth and justice and never lies would set me up like that? You need to rethink that. Either you're a liar or you're a liar.

P.S. You cannot assault someone for "talking crap" or you'd be a bloody pulp long ago. A greasy stain on the pavement.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!~Whoop!~Whoop! Relax fruitloops.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#215264 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not go to jail. He talked crap pushed me I knocked him out...SELF DEFENSE.
Now again I tell the truth always and never lie.........Your another big talker online right? You would never say it to my face I am sure.
Wouldn't get the chance, I don't frequent gay bars.
T zero

Covina, CA

#215265 Sep 8, 2013
The next post will be another shining example of the nuts on the lose.

Is this target zero for all the nutty posters?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215266 Sep 8, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Well....it would be nice not to mention neighborly next time you lay out claims about this, that and the other if you would bring examples and proof.
Just an FYI Goofy.
Any link I post you'll say is a "right wing hate site" Or as some moron said of a learned female law professor who's legal opinion wasn't rainbow colored "She's a cu*t wh0re".

So why should I bother? Besides it's common knowledge that children are one of the reasons the government gives perks to marriage. Arguing otherwise is ridiculous.

Just an FYI dummy.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#215269 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You who claims to be so interested in truth and justice and never lies would set me up like that? You need to rethink that. Either you're a liar or you're a liar.
P.S. You cannot assault someone for "talking crap" or you'd be a bloody pulp long ago. A greasy stain on the pavement.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!~Whoop!~Whoop! Relax fruitloops.
Dude has got to quit the 'juice', maybe not. Let him enjoy his life of confusion.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215270 Sep 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>You're still a dope, 265 lbs. knocking someone out for a shove is excessive force. Guess if you really knew law you would have known that. Still B.S.
It's also elder abuse. The inmates love new meat in for elder abuse. Especially against a disabled combat vet. He'll need stitches. His time won't be pleasant.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#215271 Sep 8, 2013
T zero wrote:
The next post will be another shining example of the nuts on the lose.
Is this target zero for all the nutty posters?
All right, I'll bite--- Yup it is.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215272 Sep 8, 2013
T zero wrote:
The next post will be another shining example of the nuts on the lose.
Is this target zero for all the nutty posters?
Yes. That's why you're here. You're the mascot nut. Poster boy for nuts. The spun out post monkey from Azusa.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#215273 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also elder abuse. The inmates love new meat in for elder abuse. Especially against a disabled combat vet. He'll need stitches. His time won't be pleasant.
Who knows, working up a sweat with the boys, a little quiet time beak to butt, cozy little cot built for two, he'd have a ball, fit right in. And he could do another 100 fights. yuk yuk

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#215274 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie did not fight for my rights. Not since WW2 did any vet protect my rights in a war. Every war since WW2 were for military industrial complex profits.
The attack on our soil 9/11 ring a bell? Or was that just a crime to you?
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#215275 Sep 8, 2013
You order that new hover craft yet f-man?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215276 Sep 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Dude has got to quit the 'juice', maybe not. Let him enjoy his life of confusion.
Roid rage? Yeah. That makes sense. Typical meathead. Big muscles little tiny unit with a pair of marbles, meat head and a hormonally induced attitude. All to look like a big dope.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#215277 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. That's why you're here. You're the mascot nut. Poster boy for nuts. The spun out post monkey from Azusa.
Frankies our welcoming comittee.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215278 Sep 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Who knows, working up a sweat with the boys, a little quiet time beak to butt, cozy little cot built for two, he'd have a ball, fit right in. And he could do another 100 fights. yuk yuk
LMAO! Yeah, he'd like it.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#215279 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't either.
I say nothing here I would not anytime.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215280 Sep 8, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
You order that new hover craft yet f-man?
Yes! Going fishing and sh!t on it soon. Test it out good. Get drunk in the great outdoors on it. Shoot some empties with my .44. Make sure they're good and dead.~Whoop!~Whoop! I'm gonna get a mount for my 12 gauge put on it. Like a stage coach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
facetime? (gay guys only) (Jul '11) Jun 22 Justin 21
News Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Jun 17 Icurn2000 158
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jun 17 Silver Bullet 4,831
Beware of Kenn Grey Jun 12 Philanthropic soc... 1
News Ap Photos: Highlights of the 2016 race for the ... Jun 5 TRUMP YES 3
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Jun 2 Fucklove88 15
Local Politics Do you approve of Yvonne Parks as Mayor Pro-Tem? (Aug '12) May '16 Rocky 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Desert Hot Springs Mortgages