Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 9,272)

Showing posts 185,421 - 185,440 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so let us hear you expound on how SSM is as equal as opposite sex couple marriage...
What expounding is needed? What we'd really like to hear from you is how SSM is as equal as incest and poly marriage. I have read no expounding on that from you despite your (less than) enthusiastic statement of support.

If you want to play loyalty test, you're wasting everyone's time. It's irrelevant. Get a real argument. And then convince me of your loyalty to polygamy and incest.

Easy!

"Even if that were true, it would be a non-issue." Rose_NoHope.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Ah good times! I walked 20 feet today. Across the room.

Just thought I'd give you jackasses some ammunition to use against me in your arguments. Some juicy ad hominem for when you get angry and frustrated.
interesting

Wylie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

debsuelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was you and if you are a lesbian, I would certainly give up my sin before I quote anything that Jesus said, because the Bible warns that if we have sin in our lives, God will NOT hear our prayers. We do not practice any sin that is defined in Scripture. We have read some of your Scripts and you cannot say that you are a example of Christianity, although I am not the judge in the end because God is the only judge, but you must give up your sin before the end or you will not be saved and that is Scriptural in many places. Work on someone else and not me, for I am in God's Word everyday and living what God would have me live and as far as my family, we all worship together as One in Christ. None of us are practicing sin as sin is defined in Scripture and I am confident that God hears my prayers and believe me, I have been praying for this forum for sometime.
In reading your posts up here, I have to ask - how the hell can you even remotely call yourself a Christian when all you do is run people down and judge them? You do nothing but hurt people. Get over yourself, climb down off the damn pious horse you're riding and realize YOU don't have any right to call anyone else a "non-Christian" when YOU have absolutely NO idea about what it is to be a real Christian.
As an atheist living in the Bible belt, I see plenty of your type. You guys disgusted my in the 80s with the attitude of "I got mine, too bad so sad that you don't" and "Be like be me or go to Hell"...pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. And you and your kind have gone downhill since then.
Sugar, someone needs to work you over, and good. You have no conscience when it comes to treating people with respect and kindness - something your religion choice commands you to do. You fail in every aspect of Christianity. You exemplify all that is vile in that group of people.
Sign off the internet, toots. Give yourself a break.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

"Morons scream about the children." Rose_NoHope.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Bigot!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Hater!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Fundie!
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
For the sake of argument you moron. Nevermind, you wouldn't understand because you are a third rate dope.
A dumbass jarhead. YUK!YUK!YUK! The green machine. The crotch. Go dig a hole for me I feel a sh!t coming on. What you dopes call a "latrine". One of them. OOO-RAH baby!
Oh calm down Frankie boi have another snort, you gimp, I hope you have a designated driver for your wheel chair.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This pisses no one off you fucktard. No couple, ss or otherwise, is required to equate to your made up distinctions.
Not a damn thing you can do to alter that. Your "distinctions" remain completely irrelevant. The only one pissed off is you!
Smile bitch!
Which one is you in the picture? The creep with the lab coat or the fruitloop with the red shirt?
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bluto the jarhead said, taking Frankie seriously since Frankie is handed him his third rate ass again.
Hey Bluto, I have gotten complaints I don't take offense at crude comments from the peanut gallery. Take notice I am officially taking offense at you. A crude poster.
So there Ticky. I just took offense for ya. Happy now?
~Whoop!~Whoop! YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times!
Keep your hands off my ass you pervert. I told you I don't swing that way, go find Rocky or did they pull his plug again. Stand tall sailor!!
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie, did you get the Pizzas delivered ??? snap to it boi
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh calm down Frankie boi have another snort, you gimp, I hope you have a designated driver for your wheel chair.
Pipe down jarhead. Got that latrine dug yet? Hurry the f up. I got the sh!ts today. OO-rah.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
Frankie, did you get the Pizzas delivered ??? snap to it boi
The pizza delivery guy quit and went to a doctor and asked about a brain transplant.

The Dr. said he could have a lawyers brain for $500, a doctors brain for $1000 or a Marines brain for $50,000.

The man asked why a Marine brain cost so much.

The Dr. replied, "Do you know how many Marine brains we have to go through to find a good one?"
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

It was a dark, stormy, night. Gustavo the jarheaded Marine was on his first assignment, and it was guard duty.

A General stepped out taking his dog for a walk. The nervous young dopey Private Gustavo snapped to attention, made a perfect salute, and snapped out "Sir, Good Evening, Sir!"

The General, out for some relaxation, returned the salute and said "Good evening Marine, nice night, isn't it?"

Well it wasn't a nice night, but the moronic Private Gustavo wasn't going to disagree with the General, so he saluted again and replied "Sir, Yes Sir!".

The General continued, "You know there's something about a stormy night that I find soothing, it's really relaxing. Don't you agree?"

The gay Private Gustavo didn't agree, but then the private was just a dopey private, and responded "Sir, Yes Sir!"

The General, pointing at the dog, "This is a Golden Retriever, the best type of dog to train."

The flaming Private Gustavo glanced at the dog, saluted yet again and said "Sir, Yes Sir!"

The General continued "I got this dog for my wife."

The wiseass Private Gustavo simply said "Good trade Sir!"
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop~Whoop! Ah good times.

Gus the jarheaded marine.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Subject: MARINE ENTRANCE EXAM
Time Limit: 3 WKS
Name:___Gus Jarhead___

1. What language is spoken in France?

2. Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular reference to architecture, literature, law and social conditions -OR- give the first name of Pierre Trudeau.

3. Would you ask William Shakespeare to
___(a) build a bridge
___(b) sail the ocean
___(c) lead an army or
___(D) WRITE A PLAY!!!!

4. What religion is the Pope?(check only one)
___(a) Jewish
___(b) Catholic
___(c) Hindu
___(d) Polish
___(e) Agnostic

5. Metric conversion. How many feet is 0.0 meters?

6. What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 5?

7. How many commandments was Moses given?(approximately)

8. What are people in America's far north called?
___(a) Westerners
___(b) Southerners
___(c) Northerners

9. Spell: Bush, Carter, and Clinton
Bush:_________
Carter:_________
Clinton:_________

10. Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth. Name the previous five:

11. Where does rain come from?
___(a) Macy's
___(b) a 7-11
___(c) Canada
___(d) the sky

12. Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
___(a) yes
___(b) no

13. What are coat hangers used for?

14. The Star Spangled Banner is the National Anthem for what country?

15. Explain Le Chateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium -OR- spell your name in BLOCK LETTERS.

16. Where is the basement in a three story building located?

17. Which part of America produces the most oranges?
___(a) New York
___(b) Florida
___(c) Canada
___(d) Wisconsin

18. Advanced math. If you have three apples, how many apples do you have?

19. What does NBC (National Broadcasting Corporation) stand for?

20. The Cornell University tradition for efficiency began when (approximately)?
___(a) B.C.
___(b) A.D.

* You must correctly answer three or more questions to qualify

* If you are stuck on any questions, you may ask the monitor for help.
drinK the hiVe

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

If It Was Me And My Friend' Weren't Paying The Cable Bill - I'd Personally Just Cancel The Subscription And When They Asked Why There's No TV I Would Say "No One Paid The Bill."...

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/dam/assets/130...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see, you failed right?
No. Low intelligence wasn't my problem. I failed the physical. My head wouldn't fit in the jar. If the Navy didn't take me I'd get drafted and be in the Army, a fate worse than death! Talk about dummies and losers.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK! High five!
"Luxury condo" (Cheesy noisy rent the land underneath apartment).
"Almost paid for" (Section 8 pays most of the rent).
And of course even if you own real houses with land like you and I, you never really own it they can take it away if you don't pay your property taxes just like a mortgage.
But it makes him feel special which is a big part of the luxury condo package that he bought hook line and sinker. He'll have fun dealing with all the other iceholes in the home"owners" association. Whoopee!!! But I'm proud of him anyway aren't you? YUK!YUK!YUK!
Gotta give the big doofus a hug for trying. Actually I think he still lives at home but his ma makes him pay rent. Sooo.. he probably has his meals cooked and his clothes cleaned by his 'maid'. Mommy maid. He's a chuckle for sure. How's it hangin f-man?
Pizzo

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Pizzo your not making much sense today!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 185,421 - 185,440 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Search the Desert Hot Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Scary, Saw Russian Soldier in Palm Desert 3 wee... 26 min Local 2
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr Open Market Canada 15,673
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Scrubbers 7,306
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Sat Jamie 107
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat Drafty 4,559
Haunted Yucca Valley (Aug '09) Apr 14 Ashley and Brittany 55
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
•••

Fire Weather Watch for Riverside County was issued at April 21 at 2:06AM PDT

•••
•••
•••
Desert Hot Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Desert Hot Springs Jobs

•••
•••