Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
179,821 - 179,840 of 200,593 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
Last straw

Monrovia, CA

#207294 Aug 5, 2013
Is it true Art L. kept his son-in-law (sawyer) in a mansion with in a gated community high above the city lights of Glendora, California and provided him with a convertible Rolls Royce too?

I bet it was bigger than loud mouth (douglas tessitor's) shack.

P.S. the reason Art L. finally had to wash his hands of his son-in-law was Sawyer started messing around with GHS young girls too!

That means no more hiding him from the law since he escaped from the incarnation court appearance for over 5 years. That was Riverside County and city wasn't it?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207295 Aug 5, 2013
Last straw wrote:
Is it true Art L. kept his son-in-law (sawyer) in a mansion with in a gated community high above the city lights of Glendora, California and provided him with a convertible Rolls Royce too?
I bet it was bigger than loud mouth (douglas tessitor's) shack.
P.S. the reason Art L. finally had to wash his hands of his son-in-law was Sawyer started messing around with GHS young girls too!
That means no more hiding him from the law since he escaped from the incarnation court appearance for over 5 years. That was Riverside County and city wasn't it?
http://www.hark.com/clips/bsvmvxgykk-cuckoo-c...

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#207296 Aug 5, 2013
What? It is true! Can't handle the truth? LOL! Politically correct, I am not!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207297 Aug 5, 2013
Queen OneEightyTwo wrote:
Interesting topic. On a pure physical angle..men go out, where woman go in [both have back holes, so they don't count]. Seems easy enough for me. At the end of the day, I say, live and let live. Acceptance, Tolerance and Love will get us much farther in this world.
"Tolerance" is a Fundamentalist epithet.
laughing man

Elmwood Park, IL

#207298 Aug 5, 2013
laughing man wrote:
Awwwww, the widdle shitstain that cried about "stalking" and "name stealing" and "violence" is here once again to breathe the air of the more deserving and toss around exclamation points. Mommie STILL hasn't returned from the shooting gallery with Unca Tray-vawn to take out her garbage.
I like to fart in the tub, too. It makes me giddy.

Since: May 12

Canoga Park, CA

#207299 Aug 5, 2013
Huh wrote:
I cant wait until the SCOTUS overturns all the UNCONSTITUTIONAL same sex bans. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF THIS TYRANNICAL RELIGOUS CONTROL.
I don't think that is going to happen. It's up to the states now. But one by one or a few at a time, they will be overturned. Overturning prop 8 and striking down the main part of DOMA opened all sorts of doors. CA overturned prop 8, therefore the rest of the country now knows that it can be done.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207300 Aug 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Big D walked into a bar and sat down next to Frankie who had a dog at his feet. "Does your dog bite?" Big Dummy asked. "No." Frankie replied.
A few minutes later the dog took a huge chunk out of Big D's leg. "I thought you said your dog doesn't bite!" Big Dope screamed in pain. "That's not my dog." Frankie answered.
Two homeless Caligulas were sitting in a back alley, watching a dog lick itself.

One stain was very impressed at how limber the dog was. "Man, I wish I could do that".

The other stain said "Maybe you should pet it first".
laughing man

Elmwood Park, IL

#207301 Aug 5, 2013
speaking of sh!t-stains, here's a picture of my not-so-tidy-whities:

http://badcopnodonuts.com/2009/11/20/southbay...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#207304 Aug 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Big D walked into a bar and sat down next to Frankie who had a dog at his feet. "Does your dog bite?" Big Dummy asked. "No." Frankie replied.
A few minutes later the dog took a huge chunk out of Big D's leg. "I thought you said your dog doesn't bite!" Big Dope screamed in pain. "That's not my dog." Frankie answered.
Big D walking through a park sees Frankie standing on top of Pietro's shoulders with a tape measure trying unsuccessfully to extend the measure to the top of a flagpole.

Big D says, why donít you unbolt the flagpole from the bottom, lay it down and measure it that way.

Frankie screams at the top of his lungs, we want to see how tall it is, not how long it is you freaking moron!

Big D shrugs and walks on by
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207305 Aug 5, 2013
If it don't show from Tennessee, then it ain't the one that Stains hate with an infantile rage.

Illinois is a landfill, full of Obamaphones and Momma's boys and lisping colon groupies.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207306 Aug 5, 2013
What? It is true! Can't handle the truth? LOL! Politically correct, I am not!
May I ask who are you talking to?

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#207307 Aug 5, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
May I ask who are you talking to?
The 'judge it' troll that feels all powerful in marking my words and lacks the balls to actually direct a comment to me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207308 Aug 5, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D walking through a park sees Frankie standing on top of Pietro's shoulders with a tape measure trying unsuccessfully to extend the measure to the top of a flagpole.
Big D says, why donít you unbolt the flagpole from the bottom, lay it down and measure it that way.
Frankie screams at the top of his lungs, we want to see how tall it is, not how long it is you freaking moron!
Big D shrugs and walks on by
What a dopey joke. Wouldn't work that way. Big D would dictate it's height to be whatever he wanted it to be and attempt to force Pietro and Frankie to accept it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207309 Aug 5, 2013
laughing man wrote:
If it don't show from Tennessee, then it ain't the one that Stains hate with an infantile rage.
Illinois is a landfill, full of Obamaphones and Momma's boys and lisping colon groupies.
Funny that. Jizzy (aka Poof Ter) is from Illinois.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207310 Aug 5, 2013
<quoted text>
The 'judge it' troll that feels all powerful in marking my words and lacks the balls to actually direct a comment to me.
You're kidding, right? You think the Rainbow Stains have balls?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207311 Aug 5, 2013
Big D goes into a bar. The bartender throws him out.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#207312 Aug 5, 2013
laughing man wrote:
I love to use a proxy server too. Illinois, Tennessee...
It keeps the librarian guessing.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#207313 Aug 5, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding, right? You think the Rainbow Stains have balls?
Please enlighten me..I thought Skittles help you taste the rainbow..what on earth is a Rainbow Stain?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#207314 Aug 5, 2013
Ahh just couldn't resist being poster 180,182 lol! Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I guess

Monrovia, CA

#207315 Aug 5, 2013
More and more postings are appearing, that's good I guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 9 hr go away 5,007
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 18 hr lazy posts 15,963
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Fri AHM LOS BGS 4,791
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Review: Profix Jewerly And Watch Repair Aug 25 Jonnie S 1
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Aug 25 sex 692
City Manager Martin Magana hires Charles "Chuck... Aug 21 Commander Bunny 9
•••
•••
•••

Desert Hot Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••