Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
176,401 - 176,420 of 200,597 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
A microscopic view, and an attempt to keep the discussion in an arena, the ONLY arena, in which your argument can survive. Through the protection of the Govt. Once your argument hits the pavement, though, it dissipates. Like when I offered you a Youtube video, to clearly illustrate what happens to your slogans. The offer of the video that you never took me up on, I might add... Never even acknowledged the mention of. Ignored. Because you know that I have tested this argument of yours "More Americans..." and found it to be false, and provably so.
Big D never clicks on links, he feels no need because his mind is already made up.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

chickenhawk wrote:
<quoted text>
He calls me "fruit loop" or "spice cake" or some other childish name associated with being gay. Maybe he has the big pants for me. Maybe he's trying to catch my eye. Who knows...
Nevertheless, he's a Vietnamese killing, incest supporting, dolt.
It hardly surprises me that you run to his defense.
Vultures of a feather...
Spice boi. It fits, as well. Maybe he doesn't have "the big pants" for you....Whatever that means. He's a patriot, and you are not, you are a subversive element. A fifth column. A traitor.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure we can get the message home until we force their kids onto prayer mats facing Mecca 5 times a day. Or have them reciting some kind of Scientology doctrine
Not that I am actually for that, I am opposed to ANY religion being pushed upon others.
I honestly donít think they understand the oppression they are trying to achieve.
As opposed to the repression of the D.
"Swindlers Fist", right?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd probably like that, wouldn't you? Every cake-bois dream, score some "straight"...
VV, feeling chock full of tolerance and diversity, calls me a gimp. It's OK, because he doesn't like me and I am a straight man.

It would never be OK in any circumstance to call a disabled gay man a gimp. Funny how that works with VV.

VV also says I am wrong because I am a "Vietnamese killer".
Felt good

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

A trasher calling himself ted nugent, say teddy why don't you pack your c r a p up and get out of American!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Lets recap
Zimmerman, shot the kid for trespassing and the possibility that he MIGHT be upto no good. The kid, buys some skittles and is dead a few minutes latter. I wonder did Zimm, kill him because of the rainbow of flavors?
"Any way who's story do you beleive Trayvons or Georges? "
Kind of hard to ask Tratvon.
I'm thinking that you have GZ convicted, in your little mind. As if you were the jury.
Pity...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO, Frankie you are the King of dopey posts.
But, you have no pertinent posts to make. Why are you even here?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>
Dats right, you never where in Vietnam. Just more bull shat from Frankie. Power Ranger, Fruitloops, Spice boy.
On behalf of Frank:
Thanks for using his idioms. He's flattered at your plagiarizing his posts.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it. The only good Christian is a gay Christian to the tolerant and diverse Big D.
The truth is exposed. I agree with Verymillion on his beliefs, but yet I'm wrong and he's right....LOL
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
But, you have no pertinent posts to make. Why are you even here?
Jizzy's just here because he's mad at me and is trying desperately to do something about it. Fun for me. He's very frustrated. Probably snaps at his family. His wife says "Is it that Frankie Rizzo again?" Jizzy snaps "Shut up!".
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a loverly theory, Sweet Pea, other than the fact that I use only one profile. Why would we need 10 profiles to bust balls when one is sufficient?
The reason we use "deary", "sweety" and other terms of "endearment" is because we're being snarky.
Sadly, you're too dense to have picked up on that.
Enjoy the only response you'll ever get from me, Troll Doll.
You're welcome.
No, we get it. You're being silly and insulting. While you scream about wanting to taken seriously. We get it.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, if I were a worshiper of feces, I would be at your house every Sunday morning with a big colorful hat, dainty white gloves, and my church fan. I'd be ready to see you, THE ULTIMATE steaming pile just as you roll out of bed and begin your daily sermon of sh!t.
I DO hope that you didn't spend too many days thinking up that lame post...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even glance at the unregistered user posts anymore. Just scroll right on by them.
Liar.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
On behalf of Frank:
Thanks for using his idioms. He's flattered at your plagiarizing his posts.
Jizzy gets frustrated with me. But I'm real proud of him, he hangs a long time before he finally gives up and comes back with a new sock puppet.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be missing the point. A "good Christian" are like the so called religious people that Jesus despised. The better then others that don't look in their own eye. the world has always had plenty of "good" people. You become a member of God's family by being born into it. The Lord Jesus said, "Unless a man is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God" (John 3:3).
What's funny is as much as big d and johah1 hates Christians, I bet he won't say any thing bad towards you for stating your belief.
I was Baptized when I was 11.

And as far as me being the kind of people who Christ despised, are you for real? Do you think Christ despises anyone?

Maybe you missed the entire purpose of Christ's birth, life, death, and resurrection. Remember how God's covenant with His people involved 613 laws? Remember how the Scribes and Pharisees were so concerned about the minutia of the law? They lost God by following "rules". They even approached Christ and tried to "trip him up" by asking, "What are the most important commandments?"

Remember what Christ said? He said, "The most important commandments are to love God with all of your heart, with all of your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

This is why Christ came to save us--through his grace--through belief in him--through love of God--through loving our neighbor as we love ourselves.

We were freed from the 613 laws--all of those sacrificial laws--all of those dietary laws--all of those laws concerning what does and does not constitute work on the Sabbath.

That's what separates Christians from Jews.

And regarding Big D's and Jonah's opinions of Christians, do you think you represent Christ's commandments of loving your neighbor as you love yourself? I think you misrepresent Christ. I think folks like you, Kimare, RockHudsony, etc. drive people AWAY from Christ.

Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly didn't see your cowardly ass over there, rump wrangler.
Well, you wouldn't have, now, would you?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Really, so who made you the judge of that? You say a lot of nonsense then always get caught in a lie. Seen it before.
He did, of course. Just ask him. He's the big boss, see? Nyeahhh...
It's like a bad Chinese martial arts movie...

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
VV, feeling chock full of tolerance and diversity, calls me a gimp. It's OK, because he doesn't like me and I am a straight man.
It would never be OK in any circumstance to call a disabled gay man a gimp. Funny how that works with VV.
VV also says I am wrong because I am a "Vietnamese killer".
So, you can call me "fruitcake", "fruit loop", and any of the other gay slurs that you use; but I am intolerant because I responded in kind?

And if I'm not mistaken, you were in the Vietnam war--have been disabled due to it. Did you or did you not kill Vietnamese people? Perhaps I jumped to conclusions and you only pummeled them with your wit.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO hope that you didn't spend too many days thinking up that lame post...
Me too.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Joanie Baloney's pants are on fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr Jack Meoff 15,930
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Eaddae 4,978
City Manager Martin Magana hires Charles "Chuck... 2 hr Commander Bunny 15
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Aug 19 Ned 123
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Aug 18 Mudflys to 7,901
Tony Casas, 77; Former Prisons Official Worked ... (Sep '07) Aug 17 Vivian Was Always... 685
Taggers: (Feb '06) Aug 11 endamerikkkascurr... 247

Search the Desert Hot Springs Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Desert Hot Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Desert Hot Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••