Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Loser Watch

Henderson, NV

#194535 Jun 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
New York has the jerks, but California has the sleaze and disease.
More specifically, pure decadence and decay with Folsom Street and "How Berserkeley can you be?".

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#194536 Jun 4, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Then go create a forum about polygamy and discuss it with everyone that is interested
Please explain why your pet topic MUST be discussed in same sex marriage forums, and same sex marriage forums only.
we already know the answer so donít bother lying again
I created a TOPIX forum dedicated specifically to him so that he could discuss polygamy. But he didn't want it. He wasn't very grateful.
Youre a loser bro

Sacramento, CA

#194537 Jun 4, 2013
Loser Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
More specifically, pure decadence and decay with Folsom Street and "How Berserkeley can you be?".
Seriously though, what the hell is Apo, AE??
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194538 Jun 4, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>
While it is being championed by losers that have to piggy back onto other topics, it will remain without respect
not because it doesnít deserve respect, but the people bringing it up do not.
Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194539 Jun 4, 2013
Mahmoud Abdullah wrote:
Look me Im post about gay marrij all day long just like Mr. Rizzo...am Im cool yet? Maybe I have post 75 post per day be cool?
No. You still wouldn't be cool frutiloops.
laughing man

Henderson, NV

#194540 Jun 4, 2013
Youre a loser bro wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously though, what the hell is Apo, AE??
Seriously, it's not AOL.

*snicker*
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194541 Jun 4, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been discussing you.. the loser
Poly isnít going anywhere for a while until they get someone serious to stand it up on its own.
They have to get rid of losers like you before it can go anywhere.
Yes it is. Just look around you, there are at least three TV shows on polygamy. Sorry hypocrite, but it's coming whether you like it or not.

Don't like it? Lump it! Tough sh!t. Just don't marry more than one person. Easy!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194542 Jun 4, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I created a TOPIX forum dedicated specifically to him so that he could discuss polygamy. But he didn't want it. He wasn't very grateful.
This is a perfectly good marriage equality forum, you should join in, discuss marriage equality. Instead of whining.

If I weren't here you losers would be very silly on your own, exchanging redecorating tips and such.
Youre a loser bro

Sacramento, CA

#194543 Jun 4, 2013
Have fun fighting in a war for a country that doesn't give 2 shi+s about u
big D

Modesto, CA

#194544 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is. Just look around you, there are at least three TV shows on polygamy. Sorry hypocrite, but it's coming whether you like it or not.
Don't like it? Lump it! Tough sh!t. Just don't marry more than one person. Easy!
There are quite a few TV shows on world war 2, but that isnít a reason for that to be a primary topic on a Same Sex marriage forum

Sorry hypocrite, as long as you cannot get your obsession to stand on its own, when you canít even generate enough interest in it for its own topic and you have to hijack other topics to get any mention of it at all, it will remain a joke.

Because you are the one making it a joke

Donít like it? Too bad chicken shit, your obsession will get nowhere until it can stand on its own.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194545 Jun 4, 2013
Youre a loser bro wrote:
I know the feeling.

We are the unwilling, led by the unqualified, doing the unnecessary for the ungrateful.
ófrom an engraving on a Vietnam-era Zippo lighter
WalMart steals

San Dimas, CA

#194546 Jun 4, 2013
Once again Wal-Mart has been caught stealing from the American Tax payers, to support a Communist Chinese's Government in China.

http://democrats.edworkforce.house.gov/sites/...
laughing man

Henderson, NV

#194547 Jun 4, 2013
Youre a loser bro wrote:
What are you babbling about, Brainiac?

My country "cares" for the losers of the world. It wants their votes. Their votes are so important that my country will make the losers a protected species.

You're not making sense, loser bro.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194548 Jun 4, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>
There are quite a few TV shows on world war 2, but that isnít a reason for that to be a primary topic on a Same Sex marriage forum
Sorry hypocrite, as long as you cannot get your obsession to stand on its own, when you canít even generate enough interest in it for its own topic and you have to hijack other topics to get any mention of it at all, it will remain a joke.
Because you are the one making it a joke
Donít like it? Too bad chicken shit, your obsession will get nowhere until it can stand on its own.
It's not my obsession, it's just that I want to discuss marriage equality thoroughly and without fear. You should too. But your hypocrisy gets in the way.

And polygamy is indeed coming to a courthouse near you! After SSM has paved the way. Thanks! It helps immensely. Whether you intended it to or not.
Tight seal

San Dimas, CA

#194549 Jun 4, 2013
Fizzo's no smoking with the kids in the car.

“ÔĽŅ”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#194550 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my obsession, it's just that I want to discuss marriage equality thoroughly and without fear. You should too. But your hypocrisy gets in the way.
And polygamy is indeed coming to a courthouse near you! After SSM has paved the way. Thanks! It helps immensely. Whether you intended it to or not.
What consenting adults do is their business . Without marriage we have no rights when it comes to many things you take for granted.

We are invisible which is what Christian conservative hypocrites like you want.

Pssst I know your not a Christian conservative but I was going for effect in this post ,much like you tend to do .
All kidding aside many who have been together for years, decades have no legal rights and for the most part invisible.

I know plenty of veterans who fall into that category.

You just let me know when that flaming hot culo of yours will be in the corrupt banana republic of Miami. I'll show you south beach.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194551 Jun 4, 2013
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
What consenting adults do is their business . Without marriage we have no rights when it comes to many things you take for granted.
Pssst I know your not a Christian conservative but I was going for effect in this post ,much like you tend to do .
All kidding aside many who have been together for years, decades have no legal rights and for the most part invisible.
You just let me know when that flaming hot culo of yours will be in the corrupt banana republic of Miami. I'll show you south beach.
You're preaching to the choir. I support your right to equal protection.

Many posters get confused and think my support of true marriage equality is some kind of trick against same sex marriage. That makes me suspect their veracity in insisting they want marriage equality.
I think they don't really want marriage equality but just more of the same but with them included. Just not those poly fundie creeps.

I will definitely look you up if ever in Miami. I want to party with you troop! Just not the boy-boy sex part. Hook me up with a HOT CHICK with BIG FAKE TITS and I'm all over that! WOO~HOOOO!!

You show me South Beach I'll show you how a squid parties! Whoop! Whoop!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194552 Jun 4, 2013
Well hopefully that pesky Big D is done harping on and on about polygamy in this same sex marriage forum!

But he'll pop up again like nothing happened. He takes a licking but keeps on ticking!

Too Funny!

Knoxville, TN

#194553 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a perfectly good marriage equality forum, you should join in, discuss marriage equality. Instead of whining.
If I weren't here you losers would be very silly on your own, exchanging redecorating tips and such.
Gosh, I thought for sure that this TOPIX forum was entitled "Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage".

And as my eyes drift upward, towards the top of the screen, I discover that I am right!

(paints nails a nice shade of vermilion)

Knoxville, TN

#194554 Jun 4, 2013
Jose - in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you aware that our friend, Frances, advocates plural marriages and incestuous marriages too? He includes them in his "marriage equality" discussions.

I'm not kidding you. Ask him. I'm sure he'll be glad to fill you in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: SunLine Transit Agency SunDial Paratran... Jun 10 ryuebb 7
Haunted Yucca Valley (Aug '09) Jun 10 Mel 84
News More of this story (Feb '08) Jun 6 Your Books 2
free dating free (Sep '13) Jun 6 Hamuerl 2
What happened to all the hookers in dhs Mar '18 Krs one 1
Worthless Sheriffs Department Mar '18 its me daisy 4
Touch Of Class Consignment (Cathedral City, Ca. (May '15) Feb '18 EYE IN THE SKY 9

Desert Hot Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Desert Hot Springs Mortgages