Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201877 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#194042 Jun 1, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare.
Good point. The British bandits, along with their French poodles, declared war against tiny Germany, ostensibly to protect the sovereignty of Poland, despite the fact that Poland was actively using the Versailles invented Polish corridor to interfere with tiny Germany's intercourse with her eastern territories.
That action, more than any other, effectively destroyed the British Empire, if not, eventually, the Christianized White race. The outcome of the European invasion was that the Soviet "Liberals" took control of Poland, along with most of central and eastern Europe.
After the bandits had convinced their "Liberal" American pals to invade and to subjugate the historic homeland of the White race - Europa - high paid agenda driven Government judges interpreted our Republican friends' infamous 14th Amendment to mean the Africans could "marry" White people.
Precedence has been established. If the Africans can "marry" White people, why shouldn't two persons of the same SEX be permitted to "marry" one another as well? Of course, the racists keep arguing that there is a difference.
Ronald
Your logic is as twisted as your history.

To establish equal rights, you first must establish that the issues are equal.

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior. Even science recognizes that fruitless mating signifies a defect.

The differences only continue from there.

Ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered HALF of marriage.

Location hidden

#194043 Jun 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what continues to amaze me? You guys--Kimare, you and the others seem to troll the internet looking for the most bizarre and twisted sites you can find. God help you if someone were to sweep the hard drive to your computers.
What makes you go looking for this kind of stuff?
So, am I to assume you're into incest now? Why else would you know about this site?
A simple search for 'marriage equality' would bring it up, thats 'why else'.

What you are desperately avoiding again, is dealing with the same logic you used to equate ss couples to marriage. You just are (shock of all shocks) in denial about it.

Location hidden

#194044 Jun 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I hate to see kids analized. You promote it.
2. Of course there are. You bet they keep it to themselves though.
3. Good point. Racists fought against integration in America. In Europe immigrants are fighting to impose their ways on the rest of the culture. The only 'equal' allowed is Islam. The Queen would be dethroned!
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
1.) I've never said anything about "kids" being sexually active. I have repeatedly said that gay kids and teens should be allowed to mature in the EXACT same way as heterosexual kids and teens. You are the one who continues to sexualize children in a perverted manner.
As I have said numerous times on this forum and on others, you are probably the sickest human being I've ever come across. You have all of the characteristics of a sociopath, a closeted and angry homosexual/bisexual, and possibly a child predator.
Seriously, you need to get some help.
2.) A website for Gay and Lesbian Arabs: http://www.al-bab.com/arab/background/gay.htm
3.) WTF? I have no idea what you're trying to say.
----------
As I write this post, I still wonder, "Is he really this disturbed? Or is it possible that he's just very, very drunk?" Maybe it's both.
Either way, please God, get some help. Stop torturing yourself and others.
1. Your stated purpose is to support gay kids into accepting their homosexuality as you do. Other than being analized at some point, you offer no alternative.

2. Are you really trying to argue that open homosexuality is safe in Islamic countries??? Only the Queen of DeNial would attempt such a thing...

3. You tried to equate racism in America with the immigrant violence in Europe right now. I simply noted that the racism is on different sides. It is the immigrants who seek to impose their beliefs on others. Either you are ignorant or in denial again.

The rest is bully ad homoan attacks.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#194046 Jun 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I hate to see kids analized. You promote it.
2. Of course there are. You bet they keep it to themselves though.
3. Good point. Racists fought against integration in America. In Europe immigrants are fighting to impose their ways on the rest of the culture. The only 'equal' allowed is Islam. The Queen would be dethroned!
<quoted text>
1. Your stated purpose is to support gay kids into accepting their homosexuality as you do. Other than being analized at some point, you offer no alternative.
2. Are you really trying to argue that open homosexuality is safe in Islamic countries??? Only the Queen of DeNial would attempt such a thing...
3. You tried to equate racism in America with the immigrant violence in Europe right now. I simply noted that the racism is on different sides. It is the immigrants who seek to impose their beliefs on others. Either you are ignorant or in denial again.
The rest is bully ad homoan attacks.
All I know is that you, Frankie Rizzo, and Pietro Armando are all perverts with your continuous attempts to sexualize children and support incest-based marriages.

I realize that you are trolling--and probably shouldn't be taken seriously. However, to even suggest such things is gross.

Knoxville, TN

#194047 Jun 1, 2013
KPD: Infant found in filth after mother passes out on 2-year-old
May 31st, 2013 1:51 pm

A Kingsport woman has been arrested after she was allegedly found passed out on top of her daughter, age 2, while her infant son was left in a filthy crib with scurrying roaches.

Amber K. Jones, 25, of 1000 Stonegate Road, apartment F8, is charged with two counts of aggravated child abuse or neglect. According to an affidavit filed in Kingsport court, at approximately 9 a.m. Thursday police were requested to conduct a welfare check at her apartment.

An officer reportedly beat on the door several minutes but received no response. Central dispatch then called Jones' residence, with the officer outside hearing a phone ring nearly 20 times. Contact was still not established.

The apartment manager was then called upon to open the door, with police allegedly finding Jones, "asleep on her sofa on top of her 2-year-old daughter." Court records state Jones was yelled at multiple times, but didn't stir until physically shaken by the apartment manager.

She is alleged to have then "staggered" to the door to speak with police, holding on to the door frame to remain upright. She reportedly admitted to "going out" the night before and taking Klonopin given to her by a friend — but acted "dazed and confused" when questioned about the whereabouts of her children.

Upon receiving consent to conduct a search police entered the apartment, where they, "immediately encountered several dozen, various size roaches crawling on the floor, ceiling and walls." The affidavit states Jones' infant son was found inside a crib with "unsanitary, filthy bedding" and dressed in dirty clothes.

The reporting officer also notes the presence of a discarded cigarette butt in the crib — along with more roaches crawling over food crumbs and wrappers.

"Also in the crib were several choking hazards," reads the affidavit, "such as plastic string, coins and paper."

Floors, tables and various furniture throughout the apartment was reportedly littered with old food, dirty diapers and various debris. No formula for the infant was located, according to police, but Jones claimed to have recently fed the two-year-old a meal from a fast food restaurant.

The affidavit states Jones was "unable to provide evidence" that supported that assertion.

The Department of Children's Services responded to scene, while Jones was tested for drugs. Court records state the results came back positive for cocaine and benzodiazepines.

Jones was arrested and booked into the city jail and later transferred to the Sullivan County jail in Blountville. She remained held there on Friday afternoon on a $25,000 bond.
----------

I wonder if Kimare believes that this family’s living situation is better than that found in an adoptive same-sex family household. After all, same-sex partners who adopt are put through a rigorous screening process--looking at drug use history, arrest history, etc.

I think that this is another example of how same-sex couples are capable of doing a better job at raising kids than many heterosexual couples.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#194048 Jun 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
All I know is that you, Frankie Rizzo, and Pietro Armando are all perverts with your continuous attempts to sexualize children and support incest-based marriages.
I realize that you are trolling--and probably shouldn't be taken seriously. However, to even suggest such things is gross.
Sexualize children?!! What the heck r u babbling about?

Knoxville, TN

#194049 Jun 1, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexualize children?!! What the heck r u babbling about?
Kimare has made several posts recently about the "anal"-ization of children. He is saying that gays are promoting anal sex with children.

At no point have I or anyone else suggested such a thing, but he keeps going there.

I've warned you guys about him--about how sick he is--how he is fascinated with male anal sex; probably more so than many gay men.
LGBT

San Dimas, CA

#194050 Jun 1, 2013
Boy Scouts and adult volunteers planning to wear their uniforms in Utah's upcoming LGBT pride parade aren't allowed to do so under the organization's guidelines.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194051 Jun 1, 2013
slogans for sale wrote:
Git yer slogans here!!!!
Mix and match!!!!
Any way you wanna!!!!
"homophobe"
"bigot"
"hater"
"racist"
"misogynist"
"civil rights"
"troll"
Only a penny each!
Buy ten or more and we'll throw in "come out of the closet" for free!!!!
Why buy them? I get them all free everyday right on this thread!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194052 Jun 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you would attempt to support your lies by re-posting even one, no less "continual" posts of mine attempting to sexualize children, you jackass liar. I won't wait.

Incest marriage is not "gross" any more than gay marriage is "gross", you flaming hypocrite. If a married couple are sisters how would you know? And how would it effect your loser life?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194053 Jun 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Kimare has made several posts recently about the "anal"-ization of children. He is saying that gays are promoting anal sex with children.
At no point have I or anyone else suggested such a thing, but he keeps going there.
I've warned you guys about him--about how sick he is--how he is fascinated with male anal sex; probably more so than many gay men.
So now it's just Kimare? Short time ago it was me and Pietro too you jackass liar.

Try and relax creep. Don't lie.

Knoxville, TN

#194054 Jun 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So now it's just Kimare? Short time ago it was me and Pietro too you jackass liar.
Try and relax creep. Don't lie.
I lumped the three of you together because you ALL are promoting disgusting ideas. Incestuous marriages and the sexualization of children disturbing notions. None of these issues have been supported by the larger LGBT Community.

Why would you think that incestuous marriages would be healthy? There are many physical and psychological damaging possibilities that might result from such a union.

Tell me, honestly, would you marry your own sister? Would you marry your mother? Your grandmother?

That's what you're talking about here.

I realize that you have moved away from the topic at hand (i.e.: The Prop. 8 Decision) and are now simply attempting to get a rise out of people.

But you guys have gone beyond just being mischievous.

Do you think that you do "your side" any justice by supporting incest-based marriages and polygamy.

None of you are to be taken seriously any longer.

Until you can come back to an honest discussion of this topic, there's really no need to have any further interaction with any of you.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194055 Jun 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
KPD: Infant found in filth after mother passes out on 2-year-old
May 31st, 2013 1:51 pm
A Kingsport woman has been arrested after she was allegedly found passed out on top of her daughter, age 2, while her infant son was left in a filthy crib with scurrying roaches.
Amber K. Jones, 25, of 1000 Stonegate Road, apartment F8, is charged with two counts of aggravated child abuse or neglect. According to an affidavit filed in Kingsport court, at approximately 9 a.m. Thursday police were requested to conduct a welfare check at her apartment.
An officer reportedly beat on the door several minutes but received no response. Central dispatch then called Jones' residence, with the officer outside hearing a phone ring nearly 20 times. Contact was still not established.
The apartment manager was then called upon to open the door, with police allegedly finding Jones, "asleep on her sofa on top of her 2-year-old daughter." Court records state Jones was yelled at multiple times, but didn't stir until physically shaken by the apartment manager.
She is alleged to have then "staggered" to the door to speak with police, holding on to the door frame to remain upright. She reportedly admitted to "going out" the night before and taking Klonopin given to her by a friend — but acted "dazed and confused" when questioned about the whereabouts of her children.
Upon receiving consent to conduct a search police entered the apartment, where they, "immediately encountered several dozen, various size roaches crawling on the floor, ceiling and walls." The affidavit states Jones' infant son was found inside a crib with "unsanitary, filthy bedding" and dressed in dirty clothes.
The reporting officer also notes the presence of a discarded cigarette butt in the crib — along with more roaches crawling over food crumbs and wrappers.
"Also in the crib were several choking hazards," reads the affidavit, "such as plastic string, coins and paper."
Floors, tables and various furniture throughout the apartment was reportedly littered with old food, dirty diapers and various debris. No formula for the infant was located, according to police, but Jones claimed to have recently fed the two-year-old a meal from a fast food restaurant.
The affidavit states Jones was "unable to provide evidence" that supported that assertion.
The Department of Children's Services responded to scene, while Jones was tested for drugs. Court records state the results came back positive for cocaine and benzodiazepines.
Jones was arrested and booked into the city jail and later transferred to the Sullivan County jail in Blountville. She remained held there on Friday afternoon on a $25,000 bond.
----------
I wonder if Kimare believes that this family’s living situation is better than that found in an adoptive same-sex family household. After all, same-sex partners who adopt are put through a rigorous screening process--looking at drug use history, arrest history, etc.
I think that this is another example of how same-sex couples are capable of doing a better job at raising kids than many heterosexual couples.
The short response- You are an ignorant bigot.

If someone said your last sentence in reverse, you'd scream bloody murder, file hate crime charges and threaten to use your lardass 250 lbs to beat them up.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194056 Jun 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I lumped the three of you together because you ALL are promoting disgusting ideas. Incestuous marriages and the sexualization of children disturbing notions. None of these issues have been supported by the larger LGBT Community.
Why would you think that incestuous marriages would be healthy? There are many physical and psychological damaging possibilities that might result from such a union.
Tell me, honestly, would you marry your own sister? Would you marry your mother? Your grandmother?
That's what you're talking about here.
I realize that you have moved away from the topic at hand (i.e.: The Prop. 8 Decision) and are now simply attempting to get a rise out of people.
But you guys have gone beyond just being mischievous.
Do you think that you do "your side" any justice by supporting incest-based marriages and polygamy.
None of you are to be taken seriously any longer.
Until you can come back to an honest discussion of this topic, there's really no need to have any further interaction with any of you.
I support your right to equal protection, you don't support mine.

What harm would a loving marriage of 3 adult men cause you? What harm would a loving marriage of two sisters cause you? How would you know they were sisters? Would you become suddenly ill if you found out? Why? Is that their problem or is it your problem?

Some people have the exact same hateful feelings about SSM. You call them homophobes and other vile names. You are the same as them.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#194058 Jun 1, 2013
LGBT wrote:
Boy Scouts and adult volunteers planning to wear their uniforms in Utah's upcoming LGBT pride parade aren't allowed to do so under the organization's guidelines.
Ha ... things have changed and the homos will get their way once again due to pressure of a law suit. The feds have removed any and all tax deduction insentives to the BSA organization. This is just one of many good reasons why gay cults/SSM is not good for America.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#194060 Jun 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I support your right to equal protection, you don't support mine.
What harm would a loving marriage of 3 adult men cause you? What harm would a loving marriage of two sisters cause you? How would you know they were sisters? Would you become suddenly ill if you found out? Why? Is that their problem or is it your problem?
Some people have the exact same hateful feelings about SSM. You call them homophobes and other vile names. You are the same as them.
How's life on the funny farm, goofus? Lay off the dope and you might be less confused.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#194061 Jun 1, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ... things have changed and the homos will get their way once again due to pressure of a law suit. The feds have removed any and all tax deduction insentives to the BSA organization. This is just one of many good reasons why gay cults/SSM is not good for America.
Oh poor pitiful boy scouts can't discriminate and take federal money..boo hoo...One of the many good reasons to not give tax deductions to religious cults and organizations that promote bigotry and discrimination!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194062 Jun 1, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup Bruno you silly third rate jackass! What's SSM have to do with the boy scouts dummy?

P.S. What's an "insentives"? What a dope!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194063 Jun 1, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
How's life on the funny farm, goofus? Lay off the dope and you might be less confused.
But it didn't work for you Frankie's Pudenda.
Ones timers

San Dimas, CA

#194064 Jun 1, 2013
Why does Glendora, California allow fly-by-night contractors to build in this city?

Only answer is "kick-backs" to city officials and elected officials.

Don't get me wrong look at the new Taco Bell, they used the best material to deliver a on time work product.

Take the "cheapO" Condos being built by a flyby, who wants to spend $480,00.00 for a apartment next to a active railroad tracks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
facetime? (gay guys only) (Jul '11) Thu Paul 22
universal covenant ministries? (Sep '07) Jul 20 Yolanda perez 4
Indian Wells Music Thread Jul 16 Logan A 2
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jul 11 Lvdv 4,833
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Jul 6 Eddie 18
News Teen boy alleges school district concealed sexu... Jun 30 actionvideo 1
News Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Jun '16 Icurn2000 158

Desert Hot Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Desert Hot Springs Mortgages