Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,150

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178053 Feb 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
To all those haters... you know who you are.
I've only blown a total of eight guys over the years.
That hardly makes me gay, just more experienced.
http://www.funswitcher.com/sound/you-ve-been-...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#178054 Feb 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>

The statistics I have been offered so far are of a small band of criminals headed by Jeffs.
That is pretty much how I read the link. It doesn't tie the stas to all polygamists by clear language. One shouldn't mistake a news story about an individual and his followers, with numbers provided by an AG, for data about an entire population.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#178055 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't explain it well enough, child. You are merely a wannabe grown up, Oh why do you always ask yourself, "Why can't I ever be taken seriously"? We don't care for you, child!
How very witty of you! Here we go with the age requests and accusations again. Just who is this "we" you reference? Got a mouse in your pocket? You need a new schtick, mate, this one isn't funny anymore. Not that it ever really was.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#178056 Feb 1, 2013
In a way though, what is the diffrence if a man goes out and has 5 kids with 5 diffrent women, and they are all on welfare, where if Poly were legal, and all of the women are under the husbands insurance, it might cost tax payers less. There will always be people who abuse the system, no matter what. Interesting.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178057 Feb 1, 2013
Bruno wrote:
Frankie Pizzo, please tell the class why you are such a PUTZ and homo. It's time you leave your mommys tit and step out into the real world you clown ...
http://www.funswitcher.com/sound/audience-lau...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178059 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But where is the evidence anyway?
I am not doing your research, I donít care if you remain ignorant.

If fact I actually prefer you to remain ignorant

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#178060 Feb 1, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am pretty sure that you are as ugly as sin...Have you been shopping lately? They are selling lives at the mall, you should get one. Or, are you afraid that someone in the world would put you out of our misery ?
People who see your ugly mug assume you are already dead.
That, and the smell.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178064 Feb 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not doing your research, I donít care if you remain ignorant.
If fact I actually prefer you to remain ignorant
You accuse people of nasty crimes. State that it is a fact and we must research it and prove it to ourselves! Priceless.

When you make wild bullsh!t claims, you need to back them up. The burden of proof is on you dummy! Not us who don't believe you.

You're really getting ridiculous and dishonest today. Worse than usual. Your hypocrisy is showing too.

Santa Monica, CA

#178065 Feb 1, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't say that they were....you are obfuscating (again)...Mike's assertion is that you are perfectly comfortable diminishing the rights of a group that you don't agree with. And he is correct. Bigotry, at it's purest.
Did you choose your handle because Rock Hudson makes you randy?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178066 Feb 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You accuse people of nasty crimes. State that it is a fact and we must research it and prove it to ourselves! Priceless.
When you make wild bullsh!t claims, you need to back them up. The burden of proof is on you dummy! Not us who don't believe you.
You're really getting ridiculous and dishonest today. Worse than usual. Your hypocrisy is showing too.
No I didnít accuse them, they were accused and convicted by prosecutors in various states.

You are just ignorant of the fact

Santa Monica, CA

#178068 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Older you get, the more you grow inside! Sucks to see a whippersnapper brag doesn't it about being all this and that? When I pass a teenager, part of me wishes they knew how much they were hated!
Wow...you hate everybody.
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#178069 Feb 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Written like a true rabid homosexual. How many loads have you swallowed today, Jizzo?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Los Angeles, CA

#178070 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I always assumed he had a gay crush on Randy!
I always thought you had a phagget crush on Prince Harry!
KarTome

Monrovia, CA

#178073 Feb 1, 2013
Just because your some kind of leader in a CULT RELIGION, don't expect a reduced sentence for the crime you committed.

Those LDS'ers are in a rampage, now it's the Amish when will this stop?

TOLEDO, Ohio -- The leader of an Amish breakaway group in Ohio who was convicted in a series of beard- and hair-cutting attacks is asking a federal judge for a light sentence.

Mullet faces up to life in prison when he's sentenced next week in Cleveland, but his attorney is asking for a sentence of 18 months to two years.

A jury last September found Mullet guilty of hate crimes by orchestrating attacks against members of his own faith in a dispute over religious differences in eastern Ohio.

Old Cardnal Mahoney is in deep stink water over his roll in child sex abuses cases.

Mullet's attorney says what happened was no more than a minor assault.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178074 Feb 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didnít accuse them, they were accused and convicted by prosecutors in various states.
You are just ignorant of the fact
I'm sure some homosexuals have committed crimes in various states too that's no reason to not allow same sex marriage.

You are a hypocrite. Your "I don't care" schtick is bullsh!t.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#178075 Feb 1, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Written like a true rabid homosexual. How many loads have you swallowed today, Jizzo?
None, how about you Fruitcake?
Foolish apples

Monrovia, CA

#178076 Feb 1, 2013
It's time to show APPLEBEE'S who is in charge, boycott them all.

A Applebeeís waitress posted a photo on Reddit of a receipt from an "alleged pastor" who, instead of leaving the suggested 18 percent tip, wrote ďI give God 10%, why should you get 18.Ē

Now, after the bill went viral, Applebee's has fired the waitress, according.

Time to make these fools running Applebee's pay through the nose for their stupity.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#178077 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't asking you fool! You already said your age! Don't be all big with me! You are 50, I know. Now accept yourself for the pathetic little deadbeat wannabe gaming expert and don't dare being call this and that with me!
...You mind saying that in English ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#178078 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen it before! Hudson can show you, CHILD!
You are confused (again)...It was me that called you "boi", boi...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#178079 Feb 1, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
He has been making these threats to me for a few weeks now, but he hasnt been able to get it done. Idle threats by idle minds.
....His Kung Fu is not strong...Nor is he skilled in the ways of the Force...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 11 Tony 1
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Highway Dividers in Morongo Valley have Residen... (Aug '13) Dec 8 Martha Marsch 2
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
Costco readies for new opening (Dec '06) Dec 6 Bobbo Yogi 154
Review: Big O Tires Dec 5 Jin jones 1
More from around the web

Desert Hot Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Desert Hot Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Desert Hot Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:07 am PST