Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232439 Sep 6, 2014
Segregate the Blacks and Hispanics.

Latinas are loud and arrogant. They lie all the time.

Latinos are sneaky and cheat. They think they are macho.

Black men fill the prisons.

Black women are overweight.

Did I say that latins stab you behind your back. The women cheat a lot and have pre-marital sex.

They get knocked up real early. They are sleazy and stupid.

They just want sexy, and sometimes drugs.

F the blacks and hispanics. Round em up and ship them to Iraq.

They have more use there then "F" ing up the USA, like they have been doing, are doing, and are going to be doing with their dumb children.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232440 Sep 6, 2014
Did I mention that they "F" up the schools? Then the educated people look down upon them. Now the educated people know why they don't get a sh...t about blacks and hispanics. "F" ing low-lifes. They "F" up their own brown and black country. Now they have to "F" up a white person's country, aka USA and the Constitution created by British.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232441 Sep 6, 2014
Latin culture looks like Compton. Every where you look, it is "F" ed up.

Trash, fat people, gangs, no college education. No master or PhD degrees.

Poverty and Crime. "F" ing stupid culture and stupid people. Period.

In Europe, white people cook, clean, and build.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232442 Sep 6, 2014
Have fun and take shooting practice and hispanic children. Start sterilizing latin men and women. It doesn't take a college degree to have sex. But, it does take smarts to use contraception. Idiot hispanics. They are too stupid to know that. That is why there are latinos who work at Disneyland that drop out to raise a child. They are stupid.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232444 Sep 6, 2014
In 100 years, the drug gangs will still be shooting and blasting away at hispanics down south.

Just like Iraq. Nothing new. Nothing changes. They are inferior.
Los spandex

Sierra Madre, CA

#232445 Sep 6, 2014
Los spandex is a good intro for this posting.
on line

Los Angeles, CA

#232446 Sep 6, 2014
foreward wrote:
Stick a pipe in it.
A U.S. appeals court ruled Thursday September 04, 2014 that same-sex marriage bans in Wisconsin and Indiana violate the U.S. Constitution, in another in a series of courtroom wins for gay-marriage advocates.
What’s your wife’s name? Fred?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#232447 Sep 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be silly. Where does the Constitution tell Congress that it is their job to create an education system?
Where does the constitution tell congress to create an Air Force, or print currency?
Which failes to educate, BTW. We now throw 400 times as much money at "education" as we did 20 years ago, and the results are hardly any different than when we threw 400 times less money at the schools.
On that, you have a point.
More money does not equal better test scores. Government can not fix "education" and government has no business taking the responsibility to educate their children away from parents.
And if a parent is unable, or unwilling to educate his/her children? What standards would be needed? Who would set them?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#232448 Sep 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
What a nice thing to say. You are exactly right!
I can see you now.....all decked out in your rainbow colored super hero outfit....a big "A" on your chest, sparkly of course....your cousin pointing a fan at you so your cape billows behind you. Background music is by the Village People......
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232449 Sep 6, 2014
Pietro Armando:

Your parents are fools. Kill these idiot hispanics. "F" ing don't use contraception.

Parents are key. Not the government, you "F" ing baby.

Knocked Up Hispanics are "F" ing stupid cu...nts.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232450 Sep 6, 2014
And if a parent is unable, or unwilling to educate his/her children? What standards would be needed? Who would set them?

Where the "F" uck do you come from? You Hispanics are pretty naive and stupid to think somebody is going to hold your hand if life. Hispanic parents are the dumbest people on Earth.

You can't legitimately have kids without first having a bachelor's degree from college. You are not wealthy enough to have kids. Hispanics knock up and care for stupid kids, cause they have nothing.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232451 Sep 6, 2014
That is why Hispanics sniff it in the barrio. They can't support themselves in million dollar homes cause they don't know sh...it.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232452 Sep 6, 2014
Mexico is the same yesterday, the same today, the same the next 1000 years.

All "F" ucked up, and continuing....
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232453 Sep 6, 2014
Do Mexicans have to keep slavery jobs for $8 per hour? Pendejos at their best. Like I said, immigrants from a dumb country don't equate to success. They equate to failure. Just like Mexico and Iraq, where they kill em' all.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232454 Sep 6, 2014
Latin America won't ever see the light. They are stuck in the medieval past, like their brethren counterparts in the middle east.

When you idiot brown people get a higher GDP than the USA, then you can call yourself a success.

As long as the white man overpowers you in terms of education and monetary wealth, you brown people are powerless.

One dunk by Bill Gates, and he can wipe out your pesky barrio in an instant if he wanted to.

He could even buy out your entire city. Knock your apartment complex out or whatever.

Low-class, uneducated scum.

All while Mexico rots away like feces.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232455 Sep 6, 2014
Why is it that when you go to a European person's country, everything is wonderful.

When you go to a brown person's country, everything is corruptable.

And, when you go to a black person's country, there is every disease imaginable.

Why did God make European people so smart?

And, why did God make brown and black people so dumb?
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232456 Sep 6, 2014
Congratulations Pietro Armando!

You are a true coward.
Los Angeles

Long Beach, CA

#232457 Sep 6, 2014
These latin people need to be put down, like dogs with rabies.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#232458 Sep 7, 2014
Cali Girl 2014dal wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brashness. Do you think
you should be posting me about
you getting head when you quote
scripture? That's just uncalled for
boorish behavior,and it stinks !
You could be right. I wasn't serious about it at all. Something you said about it made me think of it.

What about the petty bickering in here? What do you think of it? There used to be 300-400 people posting in the Gay/Lesbian forum at any one time now there is often less than 30.

I blame the over-reacting hot headed Gay Nazi's and their personal attacks and name calling.

I like gay people, but I do not like the Gay Nazi's. And if Bill Maher the arch Liberal, can say Gay Nazi, so can I.

What are the Gay Nazi's teaching people about homosexuals? That if they can't answer something they should insult you and call you names. And when they can't answer a second time they should really attack you with every insult they have ever heard. That is what the Gay Nazi's are teaching people about homosexuals. Personally if I was gay I would not want the Gay Nazi's representing the gay community.

Just like I like Christians but I do not like KKKristians.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#232459 Sep 7, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Even Atheist can have morals, try to get some. Anyone talking nasty about women like you did with your head remark is a self centered rude ass.
Silly boy, those were not my words about women, they were your God's words about women, directly from his rule book, the Bible, this is what YOU believe women should do, not me:

"...and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee (Genesis 3:16)."
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man;....(1 Cor. 11:3)."
"Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man (1 Cor. 11:9)."
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husband, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife.... Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husband in every thing (Eph. 5:22-24)."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Touch Of Class Consignments, Cathedral City, ca. (Aug '13) Dec 23 Mike 132
Blythe City Manager Says Solar Power Brings Ben... Dec 22 Solarman 1
stores with bad customer service {list your wor... Dec 18 Tracy 3
mexican landscapers dump in the desert Dec 11 Jean 22
Re-Thinking Southern California Earthquake Scen... Dec 8 Rick 1
Highway Dividers in Morongo Valley have Residen... (Aug '13) Dec 8 Martha Marsch 2
Lower gas prices means more people on the road ... Dec 7 Ronald 6
More from around the web

Desert Hot Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Desert Hot Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Desert Hot Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:28 pm PST