Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Barbi

San Jose, CA

#231880 Jul 24, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =n2UNcDHa5aoXX
Wallace's documentary, The Homosexuals, is a frank examination of the self-destructive behavior of sexually-active homosexuals, the underlying psychological causes of their impulses, and their troubling influence on American culture.
I think everybody has the right to love who they want.
lackers

Glendora, CA

#231881 Jul 24, 2014
When ever your wrong just admit it.
bozo ground team news

Los Angeles, CA

#231883 Jul 25, 2014
We must have Rep Boaner sue the russians! This has proven to be the way to get things done in D C. Sue their nutcrackers off! Make the settlement of their case force them to invade North Korea, where Pootin's lover L'il Kmbo holds sway, and then invade guatemala and deport all the children to a nice guantanamo like setting in PyonYang that can be built in ten or twenty years by Halliburton. Rename PyongYang Cheneyville! Teaparties fourever. No gays or straights. No libertals. NO TAXING THE RICH AS THEY DONT LIKE IT.
long river

Glendora, CA

#231884 Jul 25, 2014
More than 33 million people across Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, and Mexico depend on the Colorado River for their water supply.

But due to a growing population and global warming creating a hotter, drier West, demand for the Colorado River's water outstrips supply. The river doesn't even reach the ocean anymore—it dries up in Mexico.
Otay

Apo, AP

#231885 Jul 25, 2014
Drink more beer .
float

Glendora, CA

#231886 Jul 25, 2014
Have yeah bled out yet?

Keep floating on by.
Roudy

Apo, AP

#231887 Jul 25, 2014
There it is. It will now go to the next level in the Federal Court System. Eventually it will be decided in the US Supreme Court.So sit back,relax, have a cold beer and watch the war of words continue.This issue will not be decided at the ballot box or on these forums. The judges will decide it and we will abide.
Anonymous

Cumming, GA

#231889 Jul 25, 2014
shame shame
Posture ped

Glendora, CA

#231890 Jul 25, 2014
Just turn over and go back to sleep.
Appeals

Glendora, CA

#231892 Jul 25, 2014
Yo Mama, your losing your footing and the truth is marching on.

A Florida judge on Friday overturned the state's ban on same-sex marriage in a ruling that applies to Miami-Dade County, agreeing with a judge in another county who made a similar ruling last week. Still, no marriage licenses will be issued for gay couples in either county any time soon to allow for appeals.
Facebook Rocks

Troy, MI

#231893 Jul 26, 2014
Who cares about this nonsense? Don't we have more important things to worry about?
Sheep

Glendora, CA

#231894 Jul 26, 2014
Just turn over and go back to sleep and go back to counting sheep.
Teaparty L G B T Club

Los Angeles, CA

#231897 Jul 27, 2014
YooHoo,
You liberals dont get it. We own your sorry butox and all you can do is whine and weep. Join us or join up and go. NO MORE SOCIAL anything, no more welfare, old folks care waste money, young folks care waste money, pet wash practices, hanging out in public parks during hot august nites. Join Teeparty forever as that is all there is.
OC Sheep

Apo, AP

#231898 Jul 27, 2014
Who cares about this nonsense? Don't we have more important things to worry about?
sheepers

Glendora, CA

#231899 Jul 27, 2014
Just turn over and go back to sleep and go back to counting sheep, you snake wangler.
Mama Say

Carson, CA

#231900 Jul 27, 2014
Personally, I'd rather hear a fat boy fart than a pretty girl sing.
snodder

Glendora, CA

#231907 Jul 28, 2014
cathyjudy your a leaker.
larry

Canada

#231908 Jul 28, 2014
Judges are now like dictators, they have too much power!.
sterling boned

Glendora, CA

#231909 Jul 28, 2014
Someone tell Donald sterling his just got boned by his ex wife.

Judge OKs $2B sale of Clippers despite Donald Sterling's objections
Momma

Napa, CA

#231910 Jul 28, 2014
Mama Say wrote:
Personally, I'd rather hear a fat boy fart than a pretty girl sing.
the guy what runs elevator in my building cuts otherwise sneeky not so secret secret soundless farts. UP we go; out he blows. DOWN we go; out he blows. Jees, one aint gotta chance. with all the meds they give you here smelling aint too good, or we'd sqwawk. Could he be kweer? A lebsian? How I noticed was the Dr give me a shot, my minder was smoking that stink in the stairwell, so I rode UP alone, forgot where I was going as the shot came on, and rode on down again and the up&down again. Twice it took for me to know he was letting loose both UP & Down. Jees. Happy Ramadan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a place to let my golden swim and play 18 hr Brooks261 1
facetime? (gay guys only) (Jul '11) Jul 26 Alexheart 23
Yucca Valley Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jul 25 Musikologist 13
Beware of Kenn Grey Jul 25 Da Truth 2
universal covenant ministries? (Sep '07) Jul 20 Yolanda perez 4
Indian Wells Music Thread Jul 16 Logan A 2
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jul 11 Lvdv 4,832

Desert Hot Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Desert Hot Springs Mortgages