Homeless cited for camping near promi...

Homeless cited for camping near prominent Palm Springs street corner

There are 2 comments on the KESQ-TV Palm Desert story from Mar 27, 2014, titled Homeless cited for camping near prominent Palm Springs street corner. In it, KESQ-TV Palm Desert reports that:

According to people who live in the area, a piece of land at a prominent corner in Palm Springs has for some time now been a homeless encampment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KESQ-TV Palm Desert.

Melinda V

Lansing, MI

#1 Mar 30, 2014
Since many of the homeless are mentally ill and a danger to others, I have no problem siting them for camping in areas where the public can be harmed.
Sam

Cathedral City, CA

#2 Apr 7, 2014
Melinda V wrote:
Since many of the homeless are mentally ill and a danger to others, I have no problem siting them for camping in areas where the public can be harmed.
Why do you think it is OK for the homeless to be allowed to harm other people? You are condoning criminal behavior. That is never OK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Desert Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heard Kenn Gray Mottiff is Fraud Mon neighbor 6
Review: Serna and Associates (Jul '12) Sun Juanmhernandez44 7
Poor Korrie Sun AnjainBoston 11
Kenn Gray looking for new house Dec 8 LOL 6
Ken gray is a fake Dec 7 LOL 3
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Dec 6 Slowt 38
What Joke Dan Ball for Congress. Gone through e... Nov 29 Neighbor 6

Desert Hot Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance